Ending the "Shutdown"

Old October 11th 13, 08:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Ending the "Shutdown"

On Friday, October 11, 2013 10:19:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:

It was on a satire news site like the onion. But that didn't stop Fox News from picking it up and reporting it as fact. Just thought you might like to know how crappy your favorite news source is.

So you think that referring to an article matter of factly, on a _morning variety show_ conversation with someone else is the same as a network news anchor searching out and reporting blatantly false information as fact to headline the evening news a month before a presidential election are the same?

And I don't care what Wolf says or doesn't say. CNN stopped being a news channel long ago. All they care about now is who is the latest hot white girl in trouble or Miley Cyrus twerking. None of that is news.

Of course you don't. Obviously if you cared about things like that you too would think that Congress and the president should live under husseincare. But that's only for us little people.

It's much like the snowborders. When there are two mountains in the US that do not allow it, why is it so important to them to infest those two? Aren't the other however many hundreds of places enough for them? Same goes for the media. ABC, NBC (and it's c's ms's)CBS all PBS CNN (and affiliates) Movies, tv shows, university professors.............virtually all liberal. Why is FNC such a threat to you? How would you feel if there was an over the air station that could reach that many more people? What if Universities "affirmative action" for professors political views?

Old October 12th 13, 12:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, October 11, 2013 2:34:06 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 11, 2013 10:19:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:

It was on a satire news site like the onion. But that didn't stop Fox News from picking it up and reporting it as fact. Just thought you might like to know how crappy your favorite news source is.

So you think that referring to an article matter of factly, on a _morning variety show_ conversation with someone else is the same as a network news anchor searching out and reporting blatantly false information as fact to headline the evening news a month before a presidential election are the same?

Did I say that? No! Seems like you have your own imaginary world going there.

And I don't care what Wolf says or doesn't say. CNN stopped being a news channel long ago. All they care about now is who is the latest hot white girl in trouble or Miley Cyrus twerking. None of that is news.

Of course you don't. Obviously if you cared about things like that you too would think that Congress and the president should live under husseincare.. But that's only for us little people.

Did I say that? NO!

Because it creates assholes like you that make **** up and then claim it's fact.

How would you feel if there was an over the air station that could reach that many more people? What if Universities "affirmative action" for professors political views?

Maybe you should actually try attending a University so you know what it's really like. It wasn't like that where I went to school. In fact, I would say there was a conservative bias from the few professors that even talked about politics.
Old October 12th 13, 03:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, October 11, 2013 6:44:16 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Did I say that? No! Seems like you have your own imaginary world going there.

yeah you did.

And I don't care what Wolf says or doesn't say. CNN stopped being a news channel long ago. All they care about now is who is the latest hot white girl in trouble or Miley Cyrus twerking. None of that is news.

If you are talkin about "hot" and that cyrus pig in the same sentence you are more ****ed up than anyone thought.

Made money on experience. They didn't have building a house school. Can you build a 3 story round staircase? Can you build a straight staircase?

Old October 12th 13, 01:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

No, I didn't. I haven't said anything about the ACA. You're just making **** up or you can't comprehend basic english.

And I don't care what Wolf says or doesn't say. CNN stopped being a news channel long ago. All they care about now is who is the latest hot white girl in trouble or Miley Cyrus twerking. None of that is news.

If you are talkin about "hot" and that cyrus pig in the same sentence you are more ****ed up than anyone thought.

Now you can't even comprehend simple sentences.

Made money on experience. They didn't have building a house school. Can you build a 3 story round staircase? Can you build a straight staircase?

Yeah, I could. But I make enough money that I can pay someone who can do it better than me or you. Tell me, what does 'They didn't have building a house school.' even mean? Your fifth grade English teacher would be appalled. So how much experience do you have selling cocaine to tourists anyway?
Old October 12th 13, 02:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:47:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Yeah, I could. But I make enough money that I can pay someone who can do it better than me or you. Tell me, what does 'They didn't have building a house school.' even mean? Your fifth grade English teacher would be appalled.. So how much experience do you have selling cocaine to tourists anyway?

Do it better than me? There is no better. I do it right. That's all there is. While working I was bonded and rated so people could check up on who they were letting into their houses. It doesn't get any better.

Trunky must be chiming in? None.

Old October 12th 13, 04:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 8:41:44 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 7:47:12 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Yeah, I could. But I make enough money that I can pay someone who can do it better than me or you. Tell me, what does 'They didn't have building a house school.' even mean? Your fifth grade English teacher would be appalled. So how much experience do you have selling cocaine to tourists anyway?

Do it better than me? There is no better. I do it right. That's all there is. While working I was bonded and rated so people could check up on who they were letting into their houses. It doesn't get any better.

Trunky must be chiming in? None.

Yeah, whatever. I'll never need a three story round staircase so I really don't care.
Old October 12th 13, 04:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:05:42 AM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 6:47:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:

[...]

BITCH FIGHT!!!!!!! And Dickless Scrotum is kicking Brain Fried Bob around the block.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

STFU Bitch!
Old October 12th 13, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 09:04:45 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 5:15:50 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:44:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote

this crap:
On Friday, October 11, 2013 2:34:06 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 11, 2013 10:19:10 AM UTC-6, wrote:

before a presidential election are the same?

Did I say that? No! Seems like you have your own imaginary world going there.

The same imaginary world where he goes heli-skiing and can't post any
pictures?

Holy ****. Horvath thinks I just went heli skiing. Talk about
imaginary worlds! Sorta like his imaginary balls.

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 08:21:50 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:04:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:22:19 -0700 (PDT),
wrote
this crap:

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 3:16:08 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:

I guess I must reiterate: It just shows how retarded you are
for comparing an 1100' molehill to heliskiing.

Got a picture, liar.

Just posted a pic of the Pajarito base area, idiot.

I'm just reposting your crap of heli-skiing where you couldn't take a
****ing picture and all you had was a pic of the base area, you
****ing blowhard.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old October 12th 13, 05:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:52:10 AM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:09:43 AM UTC-7, wrote:

[...]

Awwwwwwww. Here I give you a compliment and you get all ****y. One thing for su you never have had and never will have the balls to say that in person. Just like your buddy Dickless Bob Thompson.

I LOVE IT!!!! BITCH FIGHT!!!!! Now go slap him, and yank his diapers to give him a Huggies Wedgie.

Shouldn't you be out molesting somebody this time of day?