2013

Old September 9th 13, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default 2013

Apparently the new version of Shock and Awe is shuck and jive!

You liberals out there have gotta be embarrassed over this one, aren't ya? No, probably not. You've found a way to rationalize this haven't you?
Old September 9th 13, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, September 9, 2013 1:16:39 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:
Apparently the new version of Shock and Awe is shuck and jive! You liberals out there have gotta be embarrassed over this one, aren't ya? No, probably not. You've found a way to rationalize this haven't you?

What does this have to do with skiing? You are just as obnoxious as our resident troll.
Old September 9th 13, 07:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, September 9, 2013 12:35:09 PM UTC-6, wrote:

What does this have to do with skiing? You are just as obnoxious as our resident troll.

In case you didn't notice, there's not much skiing around these days. Why not discuss world issues? That happens often on the ski lift. Others will apply eventually.

Even if I could see what the trunky wrote it would undoubtedly be the same garbled mish mosh as always.

I say let those ****ers over there kill each other. And I can watch the one here wriggle over his "red line" that he drew in the sand before he didn't.

And how about Kerry's face!?!? And I thought moochelle was the ugliest one in the regime!
Old September 9th 13, 07:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 11:16:39 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

Apparently the new version of Shock and Awe is shuck and jive!

You liberals out there have gotta be embarrassed over this
one, aren't ya? No, probably not. You've found
a way to rationalize this haven't you?

We must support the POTUS, (if the NSA is reading this.) (If they are
not, YOU LIBERALS SUCK!) HaHaHaHa!

Quick! Read this before someone else does.
Old September 9th 13, 07:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

What does this have to do with skiing?

You are just as obnoxious as our resident troll.

In case you didn't notice, there's not much skiing
around these days. Why not discuss world issues?
That happens often on the ski lift. Others will apply eventually.

Even if I could see what the trunky wrote it would
undoubtedly be the same garbled mish mosh as always.

I say let those ****ers over there kill each other. And I can
watch the one here wriggle over his "red line" that
he drew in the sand before he didn't.

And how about Kerry's face!?!? And I thought moochelle
was the ugliest one in the regime!

I happen to be the senior military official for this group and I often
wonder what Sun Tzu do. In this case when your enemies are fighting
each other you should supply aid to both sides. That is the only way
you can pick a winning side. Any capitalist knows that you give money
to both sides to back the winner.

If we get lucky, Iran will back their side and finance it by selling
cheap oil. Only a idiot could pick a loser in this conflict. If we
play our cards right we could win big. Our biggest liability is
Obumma who will certainly do something stupid.

We are sitting on a full house and the other side is bluffing. Russia
could be on the losing side and Iran could be on the wrong side.
Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Iraq and Egypt are looking to us for
leadership. Saudi Arabia even wants to finance us in this conflict.
Obumma is going to blow it all.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old September 9th 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, September 9, 2013 1:44:38 PM UTC-6, wrote:

I happen to be the senior military official for this group and I often
wonder what Sun Tzu do. In this case when your enemies are fighting
each other you should supply aid to both sides. That is the only way
you can pick a winning side. Any capitalist knows that you give money
to both sides to back the winner.

But with just guns. The anti aircraft missiles in Egypt have already been found in terrorist hands in the Sinai.

If we get lucky, Iran will back their side and finance it by selling
cheap oil. Only a idiot could pick a loser in this conflict. If we
play our cards right we could win big. Our biggest liability is
Obumma who will certainly do something stupid.

Without the lack of leadership we could be doing that ourselves. Gasoline was $1.89 when bho took over.

We are sitting on a full house and the other side is bluffing. Russia
could be on the losing side and Iran could be on the wrong side.
Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Iraq and Egypt are looking to us for
leadership. Saudi Arabia even wants to finance us in this conflict.

Hussein (the Iraqi one not the one here) found out what bluffing us was like. But if Iraq was any clue the use of chemical weapons on your own people doesn't mean that you have them, according to the left anyway. Or was that only for President Bush? That's really what is the funniest thing about this whole thing. bho squirming, trying to look presidential, yet somewhere back in that empty head of his, he has to remember all the things he said about President Bush and Iraq. And he doesn't have anywhere near the justification that we had then. Add in the ineptitude of dealing with Egypt, Libya, and Iran and this is a clear no go.

Obumma is going to blow it all.

Oh god. Don't say "blow" where trunky can read it. It will get all excited and head down to the bus station. Hey! There's a new one, _Bus Station!_.
Old September 11th 13, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, September 9, 2013 1:27:43 PM UTC-6, wrote:

We must support the POTUS, (if the NSA is reading this.) (If they are
not, YOU LIBERALS SUCK!) HaHaHaHa!

The libs sure are quiet lately.

Old September 11th 13, 02:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:01:57 PM UTC-6, comadrejo wrote:

I was just reading this..

http://www.hcn.org/wotr/ski-mountain...climate-change

I was just reading something about the arctic ice sheet growing quite a bit.. I would think that warmons, if they believed in this **** would just not travel to ski mountains and create the gasses that they care so much about. I would also thing that they would not produce more children which also release CO2.

That's what I would do. Rather than complain about it and expect others to modify their behavior. I would modify mine first. Lucky for me though........