wow, this sure explains a lot.

Old September 19th 13, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default wow, this sure explains a lot.

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 3:58:36 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:04:12 PM UTC-6, wrote:

AND: Today a Texas appeals court didn't just overturn but acquitted Tom Delay of all the charges he's
been fighting

Think what you will, DeLay was guiltier than sin of a multitude of crimes of corruption.

Old September 19th 13, 11:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:58:52 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Apparently the judge agrees with me.

He said, of the charges brought against DeLay, something to the effect "they weren't illegal then and they're not illegal now". They were totally trumped up, charges by political hacks like pelosi.

Picking apart laws, discarding the parts hurting your friends, that's dictatorship. That's illegal. I think I heard that the head of Solyndra made about a billion dollars too.
Old September 19th 13, 11:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:19:33 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:58:52 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Apparently the judge agrees with me.

Pigo, I reckon you're not from around here.

That judge's ruling has already been appealed. We all know that the judge "acquitting" DeLay is pwned by deLay and his peeps.

This is normal in Texas. Judge gets pwned, makes a ruling, and a different judge pwned by somebody else reverses the first judge's ruling.
Old September 20th 13, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:34:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:

What I heard is that he was acquitted. If so he can't be retried. Well according to the "law" of the United States. But the law hasn't been much of a deterrent to the current regime.

The one owned was the original judge and jury in the peoples republic of Austin. AFAIAC that's been fixed now.

Old September 20th 13, 07:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 20/09/2013 02:28, twobuddha wrote:
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:04:12 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:07:34 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

Hmmm, maybe if it had something to do with the safety bar on a chair lift, yes.

Holy ****. James Arthur Strohm really went there. How pathetic. How laughable.

In his deranged mind, objecting to being bonked on the head equates to
going postal

Only way you'll get bonked these days Scat - go for it...

Old September 20th 13, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 7:28:02 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

And then a deranged pathological liar, professional anger merchant, and nutcase conspiracy thief
tries to sell guns that have been used in mass shootings.

Did I tell you about my new favorites? Chinese Type 53 and Soviet-issue Mosin Nagant 1891/30 rifles, chambered in 7.62x54R. They're wonderfully inexpensive right now and shoot some of the cheapest ammo on the planet. They're the Communist equivalent of the M1 Garand, which YOUR PRESIDENT has prohibited reimportation to the U.S. for any usage (South Korea currently is sitting on a quarter million M1s supplied by the US to help kill North Koreans). Yet the Commie rifles come across the border by the boatload, completely unhindered, while "MADE IN AMERICA" weapons languish in armories half=way around the globe. Go figure.

Anyway, when I go plinking nowadays, I use a Communist rifle to throw Communist lead down-range, at the cost of shooting a .22 but with the hitting power of a .30-06. It's kinda sweet -- almost as sweet as comp-ed lift tickets, but without the guilt or other strings attached. I hope for an opportunity this year to kill Bambi with the Type 53 and make venison jerky to

As a historical footniote, the sniper variant of the Mosin Nagant 1891/30 was used extensively at the Battle of Stalingrad and was perhaps the biggest reason the Soviets defeated the Germans. Also, it was the primary battle arm for the Soviet army. Talk about "guns that have been used in mass shootings"....well, it's safe to say that every German who died in WW2 from Soviet rifle fire was killed by a round from a Mosin Nagant 1891/30.
Old September 20th 13, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:56:23 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

No one needs an M-1. Plenty on the market,

I keep mine because the cleaning kit is the same as for my 30-06. It's
important to keep your weapons clean, not like the dumbass you are who
doesn't keep his weapon clean.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 20th 13, 09:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

No one needs an M-1. Plenty on the market,

I keep mine because the cleaning kit is the same as for my 30-06. It's

important to keep your weapons clean, not like the dumbass you are who

doesn't keep his weapon clean.

Kewl. Another deranged gun nut chimes in.

Need I remind you that you are the gun nut. You never clean your
weapon after it is used. You probably throw beer cans and cigarette
butts on the street. ****ing scum loser.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.