wow, this sure explains a lot.

Old August 11th 13, 10:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default wow, this sure explains a lot.

http://goo.gl/M2zLJv

The gist of it is that addiction can be caused by a person's broken need for social interaction. So Trunky's interaction here is a substitute for his addictions. It sure makes a lot of sense.

And here's another one that can be applied to our local loon.
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1215740

Science sure is amazing.
Old August 11th 13, 11:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 15:55:03 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Bull**** is not. Idiotic stalkers who try to call me mentally
ill because they can't argue reality is normal.

What is reality, Trunky?

I doubt you know the difference between reality and usenet. Why don't
you come to Detroit and see what is real?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old August 12th 13, 12:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Bull**** is not. Idiotic stalkers who try to call me mentally

ill because they can't argue reality is normal.

What is reality, Trunky?

You're an asshole, Huggies.

I doubt you know the difference between reality and usenet.

Why don't

you come to Detroit and see what is real?

Why would any sane person want to visit Detroit?

The Tigers are in first place. The Lions just beat the Jets.

Seattle is lovely in the summer,

Bull****. I've been to Seattle. I was at Fort Lewis and the weather
was the worst on the planet. It rained every day, when it wasn't
snowing. I didn't see sunshine until I got to North Dakota.

and you know where I live and have threatened to stalk me
hundreds of times.

I've done no such thing, liar.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old August 12th 13, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, August 11, 2013 4:55:03 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Sunday, August 11, 2013 3:38:17 PM UTC-7, wrote:

http://goo.gl/M2zLJv

The gist of it is that addiction can be caused by a person's broken need for social interaction. So Trunky's interaction here is a substitute for his addictions. It sure makes a lot of sense.

Makes no sense whatsoever, except to a freak who is addicted to avoiding being confronted about his addictions, freak.

Another pathetic cheap shot from a delusional, mentally ill coward who is trying to cope with the reality that he is a disgusting, despicable nutjob..

And here's another one that can be applied to our local loon.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1215740

Science sure is amazing.

Bull**** is not. Idiotic stalkers who try to call me mentally ill because they can't argue reality is normal. Come up with something new, dumb****.. I always howl in laughter when freaks like you try to use some dip**** article on the web to diminish the reality of your own lives.

Speaking of reality, I am quite well aware of what childhood traumas I am acting out by ****ing with you assholes. But since you are ****ing clueless, I won't enlighten you.

You know what's funny Trunky? If you had more than a 4th grade reading comprehension level you would realize that this theory gives a pretty good explanation of why some people think AA works (which it obviously doesn't). But switching from one addiction to another really doesn't measure success.

Still waiting to hear from my boss! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you impotent moron.
Old August 12th 13, 12:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 20:38:42 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

BTW, you didn't see sun until North Dakota because you
didn't pull your head out of your ass. We have the best
summers in the world, and this is one of the truly great
seasons ever. Gorgeous weather.

You just can't help yourself. Everything you say is a lie. I just
checked Seattle's weather. It's 62 right now and cloudy. It's going
to be cloudy all day and it's going down to 56 tonight. It's the
middle of August and you still need to turn on the heat at night. Cold
and cloudy is not great weather. And you claimed to have lived in
Southern California.

Anyone can verify the weather at www.weather.com You lie so much that
you don't even realize you are lying. You have lost all concept of
reality. Do us all a favor and suck on a gun barrel.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old August 12th 13, 07:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

BTW, you didn't see sun until North Dakota because you

didn't pull your head out of your ass. We have the best

summers in the world, and this is one of the truly great

seasons ever. Gorgeous weather.

You just can't help yourself. Everything you say is a lie. I just

checked Seattle's weather. It's 62 right now and cloudy.

Geez, sure looks sunny to me. Morning marine layer has burned off, idiot.

It's going

to be cloudy all day and it's going down to 56 tonight.

How lovely.

It's the

middle of August and you still need to turn on the heat at night.

Heat has not been on for two months.

You're an idiot. I'm tempted to check Detroit weather, but it won't change the reality you live in a ********.

Anyone can verify the weather at www.weather.com You lie so much that

you don't even realize you are lying. You have lost all concept of

reality. Do us all a favor and suck on a gun barrel.

Do me a favor, show up, and say that in person.

Show up in Detroit. It's 74 and sunny, dumbass. I just had a nice
bike ride.

I lived in Seattle, dumbass. It's always cold and cloudy, dumbass.
You don't even know what reality is, dumbass. Go suck on a gun
barrel, dumbass.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 19th 13, 07:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Here's some thought provoking news of what one family had to deal with. Do those outbursts and the behavior sound familiar to anyone else?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/19...h-navy-gunman/

Old September 19th 13, 08:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:07:34 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

Here's some thought provoking news of what one family had to deal with. Do those outbursts and the behavior sound familiar to anyone else?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/19...h-navy-gunman/

Hmmm, maybe if it had something to do with the safety bar on a chair lift, yes.

My brother-in-law is an FFL dealer, so if somebody needs a Remington 870 shotgun shipped, let me know. Same with an AR-15.

Of course, if the intended recipient fails the instant background check, the gun returns to Texas and they probably won't be getting their money back....
Old September 19th 13, 08:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:04:12 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Hmmm, maybe if it had something to do with the safety bar on a chair lift, yes.

Not just *that*. There is the "misbehavior" at meetings. The same repetitive, vulgar, inappropriate verbal attacks on customers cheated on ebay as used here. There's a lot there that seems parallel.

My brother-in-law is an FFL dealer, so if somebody needs a Remington 870 shotgun shipped, let me know. Same with an AR-15.

I have those. A Mossberg though. I was looking at some "pistols" today though. The kind that are almost long guns with high capacity clips but small and classified as handguns. One, a Sig Sauer 9mm, 30 rd clip, looked to be about
16" long was only $1100 +/-. But I liked the "Rifleman" looking repeater, 5 shot, .30 cal with the round reloading mechanism. About 18" long. Only $450. Nice little camp protector.

Old September 19th 13, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:04:12 PM UTC-6, wrote:

AND: Today a Texas appeals court didn't just overturn but acquitted Tom Delay of all the charges he's been fighting relating to the political witch hunt conducted by Pelosi and her fellow sore losers. In an interview he said he's spent 12 million dollars defending himself since about 1996 when the repubs took over The House for the first time in decades and gave us welfare reform and a balanced budget (with assistance by Bill Clinton). He was the minority whip in The Senate at the time.

It's about time. But there should be charges against those that filed the frivolous charges.