silvretta 404 manual

Old September 25th 03, 11:58 PM
Lukasz Salwinski

Default silvretta 404 manual

uh.. I'm looking for Silvretta 404 manual/mounting instructions...
anyone knows where can i find such a beast ? ;o) disappointingly,
google seems to return nothing of significance [

lukasz

Lukasz Salwinski PHONE : 310-825-1402
DOE-MBI Institute for Genomics & Proteomics FAX : 310-206-3914
UCLA, Los Angeles EMAIL :

Old September 29th 03, 10:20 AM
Florian Anwander

Hi Lukasz

uh.. I'm looking for Silvretta 404 manual/mounting instructions...

See mail.

Florian
Old September 29th 03, 03:40 PM
Lukasz Salwinski

Florian Anwander wrote:
Hi Lukasz

uh.. I'm looking for Silvretta 404 manual/mounting instructions...

See mail.

and the fax... thanks a lot )
lukasz

Florian

Old September 29th 03, 04:52 PM
Lukasz Salwinski

Lukasz Salwinski wrote:
uh.. I'm looking for Silvretta 404 manual/mounting instructions...
anyone knows where can i find such a beast ? ;o) disappointingly,
google seems to return nothing of significance [

lukasz

uh.. just noticed - the drilling patern came out of the fax as
a uniformly black rectangle with no traces of where the holes
go [[[

luaksz

Old September 29th 03, 09:14 PM
Greg

Lukasz Salwinski wrote:

uh.. just noticed - the drilling patern came out of the fax as
a uniformly black rectangle with no traces of where the holes
go [[[

I wouldn't use a fax as a drill pattern anyway, faxes are
often dimensionaly distorted. Also, don't trust copy
machines unless you check them first by copying a ruler
in two perpendicular positions.

Instead, make a template from the binding itself using paper and a
pencil to transfer the holes by tracing or rubbing. This is how I did
my 404's. It's simple, just be careful.

-Greg

Old September 30th 03, 08:01 AM
Florian Anwander

Hi Lukasz

and the fax... thanks a lot )

I did not send a fax. This must have been someone else. I sent a mail
with a scanned version of the instructions attached.

Florian
--
fuer email bitte "florian punkt anwander at consol punkt de" nutzen
for email replies please use "florian dot anwander at consol dot de"

Old September 30th 03, 08:13 PM
Lukasz Salwinski

Florian Anwander wrote:
Hi Lukasz

and the fax... thanks a lot )

I did not send a fax. This must have been someone else. I sent a mail
with a scanned version of the instructions attached.

Florian

wow.. two good souls there. I'm (positively) impressed )
i guess I'll survive making the drilling pattern on my own ;o)