New skis on Kickstarter

Old October 1st 13, 08:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default New skis on Kickstarter

On 9/30/13 6:36 PM, pigo wrote:
They will still overbreed.

I assume you are at least for the requirement that health insurance
cover contraceptives?
Old October 1st 13, 09:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_3_]

On 10/1/2013 4:55 PM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 9/30/13 6:36 PM, pigo wrote:
They will still overbreed.

I assume you are at least for the requirement that health insurance
cover contraceptives?

Of course, now make people use them.
Old October 1st 13, 09:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

VtSkier wrote:
Unless, of course, the GOP keep nominating clowns and prostitutes like
Palin and McCain.

You're calling McCain a prostitute?

1. One who solicits and accepts payment for sex acts.
or
2. One who sells one's abilities, talent, or name for an unworthy purpose.

Which one did what? hard to tell
Old October 1st 13, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 9/30/13 6:36 PM, pigo wrote:
They will still overbreed.

I assume you are at least for the requirement that health insurance
cover contraceptives?

Of course, now make people use them.

Put it in the water.
Or maybe the air.

Everything else is in the water and/or air already.
Old October 2nd 13, 05:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

So what's going to happen to those that ignore it all and show up at emergency rooms just like they do now? The ones that don't file taxes, illegals.....

Old October 2nd 13, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, October 2, 2013 12:39:13 PM UTC-5, pigo wrote:

So what's going to happen to those that ignore it all and show up at emergency rooms just like they do
now? The ones that don't file taxes, illegals.....

They'll still get free medical care and we pay for it, either through increased taxes or increased medical and / or insurance costs.

The only difference is that unless we want the IRS to jack us up, we'll comply with this cockamamie new law.

Incidentally, even when you are right when the IRS ****s with you, and you can resolve their jacked-up beef without hiring a lawyer, it's still a long and drawn-out process that requires endless hours of work and innumerable certified letters containing pounds of photocopied documents.

There's a damned good reason why law-abiding citizens fly their airplanes into IRS buildings, and I expect we'll see a lot more of this as soon as people notice that Ohblowmecare compliance is run by the IRS.

"We have to pass it so you can see what's in it." -- Nasty Pelosi