Snow Summit yesterday

Old February 27th 11, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Snow Summit yesterday

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:12:27 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

My grandma cooked a rabbit once. I tasted it but didn't like it,

It tastes like chicken. Don't you like chicken?

fortunately. When I was a bit older a neighbor gave me a couple of
pregnant does. I ended up with 10 rabbits and my allowance wouldn't
cover their food so the neighbor arranged for the rabbit man to pick
them up.

You must be kidding. Rabbits eat anything. Cut your grass and you
got a weeks supply of food.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe
Old February 27th 11, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 09:44:05 -0800 (PST), Richard Henry
wrote this crap:

It took me years to realize that we had eaten the rabbits I raised as
pets when I was 6 years old.

Did you give them names like "Snowy" "Fluffy" and "Bunny"?

I shot my first rabbit when I was sixteen years old. Skinned it and
cleaned it myself. My mother helped me cook it and we had it for
dinner. I kept a rabbit's foot for luck and it's in a pocket of the
jacket that I now wear to church.

Old February 27th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:14:42 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Salami is Italian not Hungarian. I watched someone order goulash in a
restaurant once. He got macaroni shells with ground beef sauce with a
cheese topping. I was shacked, shocked I say. This is not goulash.

Omaha-style. My grandma made it that way.

It's crap. It's not Hungarian.

Old February 27th 11, 09:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 27, 1:12*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

My grandma cooked a rabbit once. *I tasted it but didn't like it,
fortunately. *When I was a bit older a neighbor gave me a couple of
pregnant does. *I ended up with 10 rabbits and my allowance wouldn't
cover their food so the neighbor arranged for the rabbit man to pick
them up.

Never make a pet of something that somebody might eat.

Q: *Why do the markets in Paris sell whole rabbits with their furry feet
still attached?
A: *To prove they're not cats.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Fried rabbit was a common menu item in my US Navy days, both on ship
and ashore. At the risk of soundling like a cliche, it tasted like
chicken.
Old February 27th 11, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

It took me years to realize that we had eaten the rabbits I raised as
pets when I was 6 years old.

Did you give them names like "Snowy" *"Fluffy" and "Bunny"?

I shot my first rabbit when I was sixteen years old. *Skinned it and
cleaned it myself. *My mother helped me cook it and we had it for
dinner. *I kept a rabbit's foot for luck and it's in a pocket of the
jacket that I now wear to church.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. *Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

My father shot a rabbit once with a.308 while were out deer hunting.
There was no food left except for crows.
Old February 27th 11, 09:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Feb 27, 1:14*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/27/11 03:27, wrote:

*wrote this crap:

Paprika seems innocuous. *Nice color, though.

Salami is Italian not Hungarian. *I watched someone order goulash in a
restaurant once. *He got macaroni shells with ground beef sauce with a
cheese topping. *I was shacked, shocked I say. *This is not goulash..

Omaha-style. *My grandma made it that way.

--
Cheers,
Bev
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@
This is Usenet. We *are* the trained body for dealing
with psychotics. * * * * * * * * * * * *-- A. Dingley

"Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some
spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. "

Henry Hill in Goodfellas.
Old February 27th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Feb 27, 2:36*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 27, 1:12*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

My grandma cooked a rabbit once. *I tasted it but didn't like it,
fortunately. *When I was a bit older a neighbor gave me a couple of
pregnant does. *I ended up with 10 rabbits and my allowance wouldn't
cover their food so the neighbor arranged for the rabbit man to pick
them up.

Never make a pet of something that somebody might eat.

Q: *Why do the markets in Paris sell whole rabbits with their furry feet
still attached?
A: *To prove they're not cats.

--
Cheers,
Bev
This is Usenet. We *are* the trained body for dealing
with psychotics. * * * * * * * * * * * *-- A. Dingley

Fried rabbit was a common menu item in my US Navy days, both on ship
and ashore. *At the risk of soundling like a cliche, it tasted like
chicken.-

No problem with you sounding like a cliche.
Here's another cliche for you, chicken.
Contact info? You know, for the SPD officer you supposedly are in
contact with? I'd LOVE to show him the crap going on today,
especially your posts.
What's that?
Silence?
What a cliche. When busted lying, Henry diapers up.
Old February 27th 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:16:59 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

It tastes like chicken. Don't you like chicken?

No, actually. It tastes kind of foul. Boneless skinless chicken
breasts are an inoffensive source of protein to be used as an
ingredient, not something desirable themselves. Dark meat (both chicken
and turkey) is disgusting. Sorry.

There is something wrong with you.

Old February 27th 11, 10:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

It took me years to realize that we had eaten the rabbits I raised as
pets when I was 6 years old.

Did you give them names like "Snowy" *"Fluffy" and "Bunny"?

I shot my first rabbit when I was sixteen years old. *Skinned it and
cleaned it myself. *My mother helped me cook it and we had it for
dinner. *I kept a rabbit's foot for luck and it's in a pocket of the
jacket that I now wear to church.

My father shot a rabbit once with a.308 while were out deer hunting.
There was no food left except for crows.

A friend of mine shot a bird with a .444 moose gun. Nothing left but
feathers.

Old February 27th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

*wrote this crap:

My grandma cooked a rabbit once. *I tasted it but didn't like it,

It tastes like chicken. *Don't you like chicken?

No, actually. *It tastes kind of foul. *Boneless skinless chicken
breasts are an inoffensive source of protein to be used as an
ingredient, not something desirable themselves. *Dark meat (both chicken
and turkey) is disgusting. *Sorry.

I only dark meat. I am happy to note that dark meat costs less than
white at KFC.