Disaster

Old September 17th 14, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Disaster

On 2014-09-16 01:09:04 +0000, twobuddha said:

BTW, dumb****, I did not "disappear". I was at Whistler. Skiing. I

learned the hard way not to use friends computers and ISP's when

traveling, because sick freaks like you cyberstalked them and launched

vile campaigns of death threats, gross defamations, and false

allegations. No one to blame but yourself and your sick friends,

pppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyy

You weren't at Whistler when you were posting online....

You are insane. Get help. You are a coward. There is no cure for

nutlessness. I laughed at you then, and I will always hold you in

contempt. Keep bragging about being a coward.....

Do you not read what you write?

We were having a conversation online.

On Saturday at 12:42pm, you were able to post:

"You don't know where the information tower is at Whistler?"

You claim that you weren't posting from friends' computers, so you must

have been on your own system at home, right?

Less than 4 hours later, at 4:22pm, I wrote:

'You've "run me off" by refusing to clarify something that would make it

possible for us to meet?'

And you never replied, despite replying to an different post in that

thread just a few minutes prior to my post (at 4:07pm):

'You know where I live. You freaks have posted the address often

enough.....lately in response to a freak who talked about shooting me.

Come get some, coward. '

And all that happened on Saturday, May 6...

...and you were setting up the meeting for Wednesday.

So how is it you were suddenly unavailable to answer because you were

at Whistler?

Shocker:

Scottie is suddenly gone from the conversation. I guess that means he's

in Whistler.

:-)

Nah, just got tired of your insanity. I was in Whistler last week.
Get help, and go **** yourself.

What is insane about asking how a conversation on Saturday ended
because you were supposedly suddenly in Whistler...

....for a day of skiing planned for the following Wednesday?

Old September 17th 14, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-17 16:38:07 +0000, twobuddha said:

Baker, you are in one of your obsessional cycles trying to prove you
are not a dickless coward who pussied out. Got tired of reminding you
of reality. You are insane. Go **** yourself.

No, Scottie.

I presented actual facts, and asked questions you couldn't wriggle away from...

....and you disappeared.

Just as you did when it came down to the sticking point and I told you
I wouldn't be there unless you gave me a specific meeting place.

You're a pathetic excuse.

Old September 17th 14, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-17 16:42:13 +0000, twobuddha said:

You are bat**** crazy. Nothing will ever change the reality you
pussied out, pussy. Go **** yourself.

The more you're cornered on the facts, the shorter your answers get.

:-)

Old September 17th 14, 05:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-17 16:58:53 +0000, twobuddha said:

The more insane you get with your rationalizations for being a lying,
dickless pussy, the more I get tired of arguing facts with an insane
nut job. Get help.

Isn't it odd how just a couple of minutes ago you were claiming you
were "tired of reminding [me] of reality"...

....and using that as an excuse no to answer simple questions about facts...

....and yet here you still are.

Your lies don't add up, Scottie.

Don't you think it's time for you to get "tired" again?

:-)

Old September 17th 14, 05:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2014-09-17 16:58:53 +0000, twobuddha said:

The more insane you get with your rationalizations for being a lying,
dickless pussy, the more I get tired of arguing facts with an insane
nut job. Get help.

Isn't it odd how just a couple of minutes ago you were claiming you
were "tired of reminding [me] of reality"...

...and using that as an excuse no to answer simple questions about facts...

...and yet here you still are.

Your lies don't add up, Scottie.

Don't you think it's time for you to get "tired" again?

Yeah.

It must be past Scottie's bedtime.
Old September 17th 14, 05:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-17 17:07:41 +0000, said:

For once, you are right. Go **** yourself, you pathetic freak.

You lack the willpower.

The only times you actually stop posting are when it becomes obvious
that you can no longer weasel out of your bull****.

Old September 17th 14, 05:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 11:04:59 AM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:

Shocker:

Scottie is suddenly gone from the conversation. I guess that means he's
in Whistler.

With his dog locked in the car, eh?

I heard somewhere that because Scottie did not take his dog to vet after
he ran over it, he was ordered never to own another dog.

Well if there were a law like that, there would be thousand of pet owners
or former pet owners that wouldn't be allowed to own a pet, given the
thousand of animals euthanized a month in King County and other urban
counties animal shelters..
Old September 17th 14, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

With his dog locked in the car, eh?

I heard somewhere that because Scottie did not take his dog to vet after he ran over it, he was ordered never to own another dog.

I know that reports were made. And I know that it should have no responsibility for anything living or that can effect anything living. When will it just paint that basement?

Old September 17th 14, 10:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:04:59 -0700, Alan Baker
wrote this crap:

Scottie is suddenly gone from the conversation. I guess that means he's
in Whistler.

I thought it meant he was in jail, again.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.