Aren't we getting just a little ****y now?

Old March 21st 05, 08:08 PM
The Real Bev

Default Aren't we getting just a little ****y now?

I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better.

--
Cheers, Bev
"A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person

Old March 21st 05, 08:23 PM
VtSkier

The Real Bev wrote:
I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better.

Better than what? What could be better than a
good troll? Especially when it's on topic
(more or less).

VtSkier

Old March 22nd 05, 02:28 AM
The Real Bev

VtSkier wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better.

Better than what? What could be better than a
good troll? Especially when it's on topic
(more or less).

Trolls and anti-trolls are part of the game, but at some point (and we
all know that such a point can be reached) the fun stops. It was a
bitch getting RSAM, I'd hate to think about what we might have to do in
order to get RSADoubleM.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Old March 22nd 05, 04:17 AM
pigo

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better.

Anything without any person with an extended colon is better. What's
the problem?

Old March 22nd 05, 04:39 AM
The Real Bev

pigo wrote:

"The Real Bev" wrote:
I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better.

Anything without any person with an extended colon is better. What's
the problem?

"I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better." Come
on, get with the program.

--
Cheers,
Bev

Old March 22nd 05, 09:11 PM
pigo

pigo wrote:

"The Real Bev" wrote:
I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better.

Anything without any person with an extended colon is better.
What's
the problem?

"I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better."
Come
on, get with the program.

But, what is the problem? I only read 25% of this one and even less
of the other. I haven't seen anything here that constitutes a
problem.

Old March 23rd 05, 12:00 AM
The Real Bev

pigo wrote:

"The Real Bev" wrote:
pigo wrote:
"The Real Bev" wrote:
I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better.

Anything without any person with an extended colon is better.
What's the problem?

"I thought the point of the mod group was to make things better."
Come n, get with the program.

But, what is the problem? I only read 25% of this one and even less
of the other. I haven't seen anything here that constitutes a
problem.

My point is that rancorous squabbling ("You're a dumbass!" "No, YOU'RE a
dumbass!") is not why this group was formed. If people want that sort
of thing they can have all they want in RSA. That's my last word on the
subject.

--
Cheers,
Bev