The BEST snowboard

Old December 8th 04, 06:57 PM
Westman

Default The BEST snowboard

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

Thanks a lot!

Old December 8th 04, 07:17 PM
Mike T

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

No, if for no other reason than different boards are designed for different
purposes... and for different types of riders... My favorite board in the
world at the moment happens to be a race board that 99.5% of the
snowboarding population would hate.

What is the best snowboard brand?

See above... different brands have different characterstics that might make
their whole line better for some, worse for others...

What is the hippest snowboard?

Who gives a rodent's posterior?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

See answer #1 - if you are in the market for a board and can describe
yourself and how you ride then we're happy to help! If not, you will still
get a better response by telling us why you're asking!

-Mike T

Old December 8th 04, 07:19 PM
Rick Wilson

Westman wrote:
I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

Thanks a lot!

All of the above questions could be answered with "It depends on who you
talk to." Board selection is a personal thing. Doneks get rave reviews
here. I like my Nidecker. It all depends on who you talk to.

Rick
Old December 8th 04, 07:25 PM
Dmitry

"Westman" wrote

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best color in the world? Can you answer that?

Based on price, Palmer Crown or Nitro Darkhorse should be among the best.
But this doesn't really mean much.

Old December 8th 04, 07:31 PM
Neil Gendzwill

Westman wrote:

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

No question, Black Snow for all of the above. Check 'em out!

Neil

Old December 8th 04, 09:15 PM
Chris J.

"Westman" wrote in message
I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

Mine. And yes, it is "mine."

What is the best snowboard brand?

Burton. It's synonymous with snowboarding...like Starbucks and coffee.

What is the hippest snowboard?

Snurfer

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

They're all affordable, or not. And cheap and best are contradicting terms.
So I'd have to go with Mine.

Thanks a lot!

Old December 9th 04, 01:12 AM
bp

Neil Gendzwill wrote:
Westman wrote:

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

No question, Black Snow for all of the above. Check 'em out!

Neil

yeah! those plastic snowboards were awesome...wish they all didn't have
those annoying metal edges... lol
Old December 9th 04, 09:32 AM
Champ

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 19:57:08 +0100, "Westman"
wrote:

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

You're 17, aren't you.

--
Champ
Old December 9th 04, 09:34 AM
Westman

I've got some questions for ya...

What is the BEST snowboard in the world? Is there any consensus?

What is the best snowboard brand?

What is the hippest snowboard?

What is the best affordable snowboard (brand)?

You're 17, aren't you.

Hey Champ!

No, I'm 30 and I have to write a short article about snowboards, and I
thought I would start asking questions in this NG. Thanks for the great
advice, dude!

--
Champ

Old December 9th 04, 02:44 PM
Mike T

No, I'm 30 and I have to write a short article about snowboards

Who is your target audience for this article? Will it be in a newspaper,
magazine, etc - what kind?