It's About Time

Old September 7th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default It's About Time

I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

Old September 7th 07, 04:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"pigo" wrote in message
ps.com...
I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

Grow up.

Old September 7th 07, 04:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Grow up.

Lighten up.

Old September 7th 07, 06:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article om,
pigo wrote:

I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

I think that would be like doing a rain dance to make it rain.

In Seattle, remember.

Bob

Old September 7th 07, 10:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:43:00 -0700, pigo wrote
this crap:

I think it's time we suck trunky back in so we can make more fun of
him. Post your best "surefire" methods of bringing him back in from
the past. Maybe we can keep track and see which ones work best?

Does he have internet access in the joint?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old September 7th 07, 10:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 20:23:51 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

If Scott isn't posting it means he is
1) Dead
2) Incapacitated
3) Somewhere where there is no internet access

Jail. again?

4) With a friend who is genuinely trying to help him

I really hope it's number 4.

Dave

I'll bet on 3.

Old September 7th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Dave Cartman wrote:

If Scott isn't posting it means he is
1) Dead
2) Incapacitated
3) Somewhere where there is no internet access
4) With a friend who is genuinely trying to help him

I really hope it's number 4.

It's number 3.

None of the others would stop him.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old September 7th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Dave Cartman wrote:

My wife is in Seattle this week and tells me it's beautiful. She went
to see Dave Matthews at "the Gorge" the other day. He played an hour
and half longer than he was scheduled to. Personally, I think that
sounds like way too much Dave Matthews, but she enjoyed it.

Everything I know about Seattle I learned from the tv show "Dark
Angel." I understand it's gone downhill since "the pulse."

First series was the best though.

Old September 7th 07, 03:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mike Treseler

Dave Cartman wrote:

My wife is in Seattle this week and tells me it's beautiful.

No, it rains all the time here.
And nothing but Dave Matthews on the radio.

-- Mike Treseler
Old September 7th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:36:57 -0700, Mike Treseler
wrote this crap:

Dave Cartman wrote:

My wife is in Seattle this week and tells me it's beautiful.

No, it rains all the time here.
And nothing but Dave Matthews on the radio.

I lived in Fort Lewis, just outside of Seattle. It's cold and rainy
all the time, and that was in August. There's no place, except France
that I want to stay away from.

Who's Dave Matthews? Some country singer?

First Time Kid JayD Nordic Skiing 3 February 12th 07 01:43 AM
Best time to buy Avarice Alpine Skiing 4 February 16th 06 03:06 AM
Now. It's time. Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 5 March 25th 04 12:37 AM
Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show Dave Stallard Alpine Skiing 15 February 4th 04 04:38 AM
It's Time Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 14 August 16th 03 04:44 AM