Northstar-at-Tahoe/Sierra SEASON PASS $399 Group Pricing Available to Individuals!!!

Old October 4th 05, 10:07 PM

Default Northstar-at-Tahoe/Sierra SEASON PASS $399 Group Pricing Available to Individuals!!!

Hi There.

For the past three years I have been putting my friends together into
groups so that we could qualify for the group season passes. This year
we are falling short of the newly raised number of people we will need.

Are you interested in having a season pass that is good EVERYDAY of the
SEASON at Sierra-at-Tahoe as well as a Pass to Northstar-at-Tahoe, that
has a select 11 blackout days!!!!

All this costs only $399 That's less that the price of 7 single days
tickets. We all know that we ski more than 7 days per season!!!

This group is forming in the San Francisco Bay Area. But you can join
up from where ever you are located due to the joys of paypal and a fax
machine. All we need is a signed waiver and enrollment form and
payment for the pass. Then you'll be able to pick up your own pass
from teh Season Pass Offices at either resort on opening days or any
time after that date. I think there will also be certain days where
you'll be able to pick up your pass in Sacramento..

005/06 Double Whammy Now On Sale

* Two Mountains for the Price of One
Ski and ride all season at Sierra-at-Tahoe and
Northstar-at-Tahoe! Experience great mountains on both the North and
South shores: huge variety of terrain, award-winning freestyle parks,
three half-pipes and challenges for beginning through expert skiers and
riders.

* Ski and Ride Free after Six and half Visits
Choose the Double Whammy Group Pass and ski/ride the entire
season - at both Northstar and Sierra - for only $399. If you plan to
get out more than 6 days next season, you need the Double Whammy!

The Double Whammy Program

Benefits at Both Resorts
Besides access to Sierra and Northstar, Double Whammy Passholders
receive exclusive benefits at both resorts: discounts on parking,
childcare, lodging and lessons, special pricing for friends, afternoon
pricing on pass blackout days, and more.

Northstar Benefits
Enjoy the summer side of Northstar with Exclusive Double Whammy
Passholder savings.

Vertical Plus Membership
Vertical Plus is an innovative program that allows members to calculate
the amount of vertical feet and redeem the total for prizes at the end
of the season. Members also receive:

Discounts on resort products
*The convenience of electronic ticketing and members'-only lift
lines
*Interchangable membership and benefits at our sister resort,
Sierra-at-Tahoe

Resort Autocharge Available
Link your credit card to your season pass and/or Vertical Plus
membership and make purchases with your pass or Vertical Plus Resort
Autocharge card.

*Easily purchase food and beverages, gear, lessons and more when
you sign up for resort autocharge. Don't risk losing cash or carrying
multiple cards!
*Great for kids and families.
* Vertical Plus members receive 1000 feet per dollar on certain
items purchased with the Resort Autocharge card.
* Vertical Plus daily members and season passholders with blackout
dates can use Autocharge to bypass the ticket windows and go straight
to the lift.

Want more info on how to join our group?
Email Paige @ , please be sure to include your name
and number of passes desired in the subject line.

Paige

Old October 7th 05, 06:36 PM
Bill Tuthill

lal_truckee wrote:

It's still Northstar...

True, but Northstar is nice on a windy & snowy day when
the amateurs stay in their condos, allowing serious skiiers
to park close-in and have a mere 2 km hike with their skis
past deserted yuppie shops to the Gondola.

Northstar is more protected from wind than any other area,
isn't it?

Old October 8th 05, 04:28 PM
lal_truckee

Bill Tuthill wrote:
lal_truckee wrote:

It's still Northstar...

True, but Northstar is nice on a windy & snowy day when
the amateurs stay in their condos, allowing serious skiiers
to park close-in and have a mere 2 km hike with their skis
past deserted yuppie shops to the Gondola.

Northstar is more protected from wind than any other area,
isn't it?

Homewood is more protected from wind, less crowded, better skiing, and
CHEAPER. Did I mention "often overlooked" by out of towners only
interested in marquee resorts?