Nutbar Dave, Stalking Freak

Old February 28th 04, 07:42 PM
scottabe

Default Nutbar Dave, Stalking Freak

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 2/28/04 12:08 PM:

In article On60c.508$PR3.19299@attbi_s03,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

Nutbar Dave is still stalking, still lying, still pretending to be nice,

and
doesn't understand that no matter how civil he acts in public, we know

him
for what he is and we remember the vile lies he tells.
So he's still stalking. What did he say?

I'm pretty sure that no one asked. I suspect they get quite enough of
me without you resorting to copying and pasting my posts from mensbbs.
I haven't looked at this in a while, but aside from being rude, there
may be some issues regarding their charter about that.

Something along the lines of "Wait until they start deleting your polite

"on
topic" posts AND men's thoughtful replies to you. See how you feel

then."

Yep, those are my words alright. But they're "stolen" from mensbbs. I
also would not expect that anybody here cares about the mensbbs group.
If they do, I recommend that they keep it over in mensbbs where it
belongs.

Time for you to stop your stalking, trolling and harassing on private
newsgroups from which you've been banned.

You don't like Scott tearing up RSA? The answer is not to inflict yourself
on a group of people who couldn't care less about your private little
vendetta.

Bert

Why is it that Scott isn't banned for violating mensbbs' TOS, Bert?

Because I don't stalk, lie, and defame. You would not understand.

Old February 28th 04, 07:45 PM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 2/28/04 12:22 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article On60c.508$PR3.19299@attbi_s03,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

[...]

Why don't you worry about your own inappropriate conduct, instead of looking
at others?

Why aren't you criticizing Vern/Dave for bringing up the mensbbs here?

Because he's not.

He's responding to someone else who is doing it: Scott.

Another outright lie. He stalks there. Period.

Old February 28th 04, 07:55 PM
Bert Hoff

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article On60c.508$PR3.19299@attbi_s03,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

[...]

Check again. Vern/Dave was the first person to mention mensbbs.

Richard Henry had posted words from a mensbbs post here earlier, but he
didn't mention the mensbbs.

Scott talked about stalking and flaming, but didn't mention mensbbs either.
One would have to be steeped in RSA history to know what he was talking
about.

Bert

Old February 28th 04, 07:56 PM
Bert Hoff

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

Why aren't you criticizing Vern/Dave for bringing up the mensbbs here?

Because it was Scott that did it. Check the archives.

Check again. Vern/Dave was the first person to mention mensbbs.

You posted words from a mensbbs post here a couple of days earlier, but you
didn't mention the mensbbs. That's part of your passive/aggressive stalking
and harassing pattern.

Old February 28th 04, 08:00 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article On60c.508$PR3.19299@attbi_s03,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

[...]

Care to prove that...

Richard Henry had posted words from a mensbbs post here earlier, but he
didn't mention the mensbbs.

And that...

Scott talked about stalking and flaming, but didn't mention mensbbs either.
One would have to be steeped in RSA history to know what he was talking
about.

No. He posted content from mensbbs. Nice evasion.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old February 28th 04, 08:22 PM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 2/28/04 1:00 PM:

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article On60c.508$PR3.19299@attbi_s03,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"vern93" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

[...]

If he does, you ignore it. Comment on Nutbar Dave being banned and posting
anyway.

Richard Henry had posted words from a mensbbs post here earlier, but he
didn't mention the mensbbs.

And that...

Scott talked about stalking and flaming, but didn't mention mensbbs either.
One would have to be steeped in RSA history to know what he was talking
about.

No. He posted content from mensbbs. Nice evasion.

Why are you evading the issue at hand, which is Nutbar Dave stalking despite
repeated demands he leave us alone?

Old February 28th 04, 08:29 PM
Richard Henry

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

Why aren't you criticizing Vern/Dave for bringing up the mensbbs here?

Because it was Scott that did it. Check the archives.

Check again. Vern/Dave was the first person to mention mensbbs.

You posted words from a mensbbs post here a couple of days earlier, but

you
didn't mention the mensbbs. That's part of your passive/aggressive

stalking
and harassing pattern.

So not mentioning men's is a bad thing?

Scott talked about stalking and flaming, but didn't mention mensbbs

either.

Oh. Not mentioning men's is a good thing!

One would have to be steeped in RSA history to know what he was talking
about.

Are we talking about the thread Scott started 2/25/04: "Dave the Freak
Stalks again?" Please take careful notice of the words " the thread Scott
started". It appears to me that your weasel depends on the that fact that
Scott used the words "You are banned" and "Your stalking post will be
pulled" but that he didn't use the word "mens's"? Amd he did not violate
your TOS because no one could possibly know that he was talking about men's?
And then Dave/Vern is guilty of a TOS violation because he recognized the
reference (anyone who didn't get it please post in now) and overtly stated
it?

SNORK!

I find it interesting that Scott can be so "reasonable" on men's and then
gets upset when the same words are addressed to him on rsa.

"But if you overstate your case and go bonzo on anyone who doesn't buy your
rhetoric, you lose support."

"Let it lie. Acknowledging it only encourages it."