Scott Abraham Syndrome

Old May 18th 10, 06:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scott Abraham Syndrome

On May 17, 9:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 17, 7:48*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

You clearly claimed to have contacted LE about him.

Actually, they contacted me. *I merely cooperated. *And it wasn't just
Henry, it was a whole bunch of you freaks. *Long story, and you can go
**** yourself.

Liar.
Old May 18th 10, 12:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 17, 10:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 17, 9:31*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 17, 7:48*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 17, 12:50*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 17, 12:02*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 17, 11:45*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 16, 6:53*am, pigo wrote:
On May 16, 3:01*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I have no idea whether you have ever molested your brother or
any
other child. *I recognize that you have consistently denied
it.

I have no idea if you have kids that are wildly successful in
their
current soccor endeavors either. But knowing you and your
history of
posts I assume that it's true.

Hell, I know Henry and his history of posts. *So I'm amazed that
the
brats aren't in prison.

What specifically in his "history of posts" would lead you to be
amazed
by that?

Sort of like what is specifically in YOUR history of posts that would
amaze me if you had avoided the mental health system or frequent
encounters with the police.

Sorry, but that's not specific. Do you need me to post a definition, or
do you own a dictionary you can consult?

Your history shows you to be an obsessed pathological liar with some
very troubling tendencies to stalk and lie, and a delusional,
mentally
ill wack job.

Sorry. That's all simply nonsense.

Sorry. *That's reality. *This is where the delusional, mentally ill
wack job part kicks in.

Sorry, Scott, but it's still nonsense. You've made claims about me that
are patently untrue. Come up here some time and I'll introduce you to
some friends.

Want to tell me again when I ever claimed to have contacted California
LE about Dickless Henry?

Did you contact law enforcement or not? You claimed that you did.

Want to tell me again when I ever claimed to havecontacted California
LE about Dickless Henry? *Stop waffling, stop weaseling. *You lied,

Want to stop ducking and hiding behind the word "California"?

Oh, you mean you want me to stop talking about you getting busted in
an outright lie, with no evidence, and then ducking and hiding to
avoid taking responsibility for being exposed as a liar? *Is that what
you mean?

You clearly claimed to have contacted LE about him.

Actually, they contacted me. *I merely cooperated. *And it wasn't just
Henry, it was a whole bunch of you freaks. *Long story, and you can go
**** yourself.
Hey, do YOU have the contact info for the Seattle PD officers Henry
claims to have been in contact with? *Amazing how you keep nagging me
about details but never do so with your good buddy. *Amazing how you
get busted in an outright lie and keep weaselling about it. *How
typical of Wack Job Baker. *How unmanly. *You two deserve each other.

Or he had some magic way to send me to jail without LE involvement.-

Yeah. *Like the magic way Dickless Henry claimed would have ME sent to
jail, just this year.
Never heard from LE. *At all. *Contact info?
How embarassing for you.
Everybody laugh at Dickless Henry. *Just like SPD laughed at him.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Hide quoted text -

I guess we can all take that babbling as a 'no'.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old May 18th 10, 12:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 16, 6:53*am, pigo wrote:
[...]

Not to mention a dickless coward, but that's not against the law, or
else just about everybody who posts to this ******** would be doing
hard time.

LOL

Exactly. *That sentence was hilarious, and I am glad you agree.- Hide quoted text -

You're confusing reality with your fantasy world again.
Old May 18th 10, 02:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 17, 10:31*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

Or he had some magic way to send me to jail without LE involvement.

But you must remember. Anyone that had a magic way of going to
Vietnam, receiving two bullet holes, and engaging in hand to hand
without being a soldier should be able to pull of that trick without
much problem.
Old May 18th 10, 02:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On May 18, 6:44*am, Scottum wrote:
On May 17, 10:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Actually, they contacted me. *I merely cooperated. *And it wasn't just
Henry, it was a whole bunch of you freaks. *Long story, and you can go
**** yourself.

And we all know trunky hates to post to the internet and tell a long
story !!!!! I think this could be his lamest one yet !!!!

LONG
STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha..........
Old May 18th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On May 18, 7:13*am, pigo wrote:
On May 18, 6:44*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 17, 10:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:
Actually, they contacted me. *I merely cooperated. *And it wasn't just
Henry, it was a whole bunch of you freaks. *Long story, and you can go
**** yourself.

And we all know trunky hates to post to the internet and tell a long
story !!!!! I think this could be his lamest one yet !!!!

The truth is lame, eh? Hey, freak? They were interested in
prosecuting YOU, too.
Tell ya what. Give me the contact info of the RCMP officers you claim
to have lied to, and I will be happy to cooperate with them, too.
I wish I could say that you lying to Canadian LE was the lamest thing
you have ever done, but it isn't even close.
Setting a meet when you knew I was out of town and stalking me to my
home when you knew I wasn't there comes close, though. Top Ten for
sure.

LONG
STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha..........

Hey, Bob? How about a long story discussing why you didn't have the
balls to show up at DV, or at Temple Square, then ran down and hid in
Vegas, then claimed last week that I had come to Utah on a trip when I
supposedly knew you were out of town, when you were posting from town
and talking about being in town when I was there.........
Man, that's gonna be a long story. Maybe the lamest one yet.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Old May 18th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On May 17, 11:17*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On May 17, 9:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 17, 7:48*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
You clearly claimed to have contacted LE about him.

Actually, they contacted me. *I merely cooperated. *And it wasn't just
Henry, it was a whole bunch of you freaks. *Long story, and you can go
**** yourself.

Liar.

Happy to discuss that with the SPD officers you supposedly contacted
and put them in touch with the right people so they can compare notes.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!
Old May 18th 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*twobuddha wrote:
On May 16, 6:53*am, pigo wrote:
[...]

In my fantasy world, you turn out to not be a dickless coward, and you
actually show up and spew your **** in person, and I get to.....
Well, as I was saying, that's a fantasy world. In the real world,
you're a pathetic, deranged stalking ppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy.

Old May 18th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 18, 9:10*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 17, 11:17*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On May 17, 9:51*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 17, 7:48*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
You clearly claimed to have contacted LE about him.

Actually, they contacted me. *I merely cooperated. *And it wasn't just
Henry, it was a whole bunch of you freaks. *Long story, and you can go
**** yourself.

Liar.

Happy to discuss that with the SPD officers you supposedly contacted
and put them in touch with the right people so they can compare notes.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!

What is the contact info for the authorities that contacted you that
led to your cooperation? Who else was in the bunch of us freaks?
What crimes were alleged?