WHERE'S THE CLOCK, PORKCHOP?

Old April 27th 10, 01:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default WHERE'S THE CLOCK, PORKCHOP?

Come on Fatman, it's time fo fess up and admit that you were never at
Copper. That 'big ****ing clock' you were under keeps moving around
in your story so everybody knows you are lying about it. You really
should admin to yourself that you were lying about for so many years.
You just don't have one shred of evidence that you were ever there but
your own words prove that you are lying about ever being there.

All you need to do is point out where the clock is and this will all
change. But you can't because you have been exposed as the complete
dupe that you are.
Old April 27th 10, 01:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 27, 7:09*am, Scottum wrote:
you have been exposed as the complete
dupe that you are.

Uh, that happened about 11 years ago.

Old April 27th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 27, 6:55*am, pigo wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:09*am, Scottum wrote:

*you have been exposed as the complete
dupe that you are.

Uh, that happened about 11 years ago.

Only in the brain fried, alcohol damaged mind of Bob Thompson.
Hey, Thompson? Just wanted to remind you I was up in Canada last
month after you claimed to have lied to Canadian LE, and claimed to
have gotten me banned from Canada.
Everybody laugh at Bob Thompson now.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.
Old April 27th 10, 04:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 27, 6:09*am, Scottum wrote:
Come on Fatman, it's time fo fess up and admit that you were never at
Copper. *That 'big ****ing clock' you were under keeps moving around
in your story so everybody knows you are lying about it. *You really
should admin to yourself that you were lying about for so many years.
You just don't have one shred of evidence that you were ever there but
your own words prove that you are lying about ever being there.

Clue time, dumb****. I am not in the business of proving anything to
a stalking wack job who isn't even man enough to use his own name, and
wasn't man enough to spew his **** in person. I know I was there. I
know you pppppuuuuussssssiiiieeeeeddddd out.
That's the facts. You've admitted you lied about showing up, admitted
you peed your pants at the mere thought.
I'd be happy to show you evidence. In person. But you don't have the
balls.

All you need to do is point out where the clock is and this will all
change. *But you can't because you have been exposed as the complete
dupe that you are.

Actually, you've exposed yourself as a dickless ppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy,
a laughable coward, and a pathological liar with no manhood. I
laughed at you at Copper and I'm laughing at you now.
You really are delusional and mentally ill. Get help, freak.

Old April 27th 10, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 27, 10:42*am, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Care to point out where I lied about showing up or admitting that I
lied about it? I never said I showed up so that's just one more lie
that you made up.

And while we are at it, where did I admit I peed my pants? Just
another one of your homosexual golden shower fantasies. How about
making up some more lies?

All you need to do is point out where the clock is and this will all
change. *But you can't because you have been exposed as the complete
dupe that you are.

Actually, you've exposed yourself as a dickless ppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy,
a laughable coward, and a pathological liar with no manhood. *I
laughed at you at Copper and I'm laughing at you now.
You really are delusional and mentally ill. *Get help, freak.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old April 27th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A. B. Normal

twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 27, 6:55 am, pigo wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:09 am, Scottum wrote:

you have been exposed as the complete
dupe that you are.

Uh, that happened about 11 years ago.

Only in the brain fried, alcohol damaged mind of Bob Thompson.
Hey, Thompson? Just wanted to remind you I was up in Canada last
month after you claimed to have lied to Canadian LE, and claimed to
have gotten me banned from Canada.
Everybody laugh at Bob Thompson now.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.

Nobody laughts with you. They just laugh at you.
Old April 27th 10, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 27, 1:24*pm, "A. B. Normal" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 27, 6:55 am, pigo wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:09 am, Scottum wrote:

*you have been exposed as the complete
dupe that you are.
Uh, that happened about 11 years ago.

Only in the brain fried, alcohol damaged mind of Bob Thompson.
Hey, Thompson? *Just wanted to remind you I was up in Canada last
month after you claimed to have lied to Canadian LE, and claimed to
have gotten me banned from Canada.
Everybody laugh at Bob Thompson now.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.

Nobody laughts with you. They just laugh at you.

You don't think Bob Thompson lying to the cops, then getting exposed
as a blowhard coward is funny?
Of course you don't. Blowhard cowards tend to bond.
Clue time, you pathetic pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy. None of you has ever
had, or ever will have, the balls to laugh at me in person.
Because you wouldn't be laughing for long, ppppppuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
And I would. BWHAHAHAHA, etc. You pathetic, laughable
ppppuuuuusssssyyyyyy.
Old April 27th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 27, 12:58*pm, Scottum wrote:
[...]

At Copper Mountain, ppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy. As you well know. If
you had the balls to show up, you'd know what I was talking about.
But as everybody knows, you didn't have the nads.
Old April 28th 10, 02:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Apr 27, 5:21*pm, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

But as everybody knows, you didn't have the nads.- Hide quoted text -

Do you mean the Copper Mountain where you never showed up and lied
about it for years? You really should stop lying about that and admit
that you never showed. Your changing story is all anyone needs to see
that you are full of ****.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old April 28th 10, 03:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 27, 2:24*pm, "A. B. Normal" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 27, 6:55 am, pigo wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:09 am, Scottum wrote:

*you have been exposed as the complete
dupe that you are.
Uh, that happened about 11 years ago.

Only in the brain fried, alcohol damaged mind of Bob Thompson.
Hey, Thompson? *Just wanted to remind you I was up in Canada last
month after you claimed to have lied to Canadian LE, and claimed to
have gotten me banned from Canada.
Everybody laugh at Bob Thompson now.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, etc.

Nobody laughts with you. They just laugh at you.

I wonder if he could post the posts where I "claimed to have lied to
Canadian LE". Or the one where I got him "banned from Canada"?

NAH. Didn't think so. He'd probably need my verifiable ID for that. Oh
wait! He knows my name and where I live. He just doesn't want to look
back through years of posts to find it. Oh wait! It was only a short
time ago. Could it be that he's lying? AGAIN!