Scott Abraham - Banned from RSA

Old January 15th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

Default Scott Abraham - Banned from RSA

A reprint from the obvious banning of Scott Abraham

A quote from Scott:
"I had hoped that I would never have to carry a weapon again. As I
write, I just finished dressing for my normal Sabbath morning trip to
synagogue. Suit, tie, and shoulder holster... I hope you are worrying,
because I have no intention of forgetting what you have done to me,
and no intention of forgiving."

At that point, one of Abraham's online foes hired a private
investigator. The PI sniffed around, concluded Abraham had gone beyond
the pale and went to the cops.

A detective from the Seattle PD, Leanne Shirey, posted a message on
the RSA board urging everyone to calm down.

"We politely asked them to desist, and all but one did," said Shirey.
That one was Abraham. His intransigence ultimately led to the court
order against him, she said.

Shirey defends the decision to bar Abraham from posting on Usenet,
claiming it was the only way to end the battle before it became a
blood and bones affair.

End of Story

God bless police officers who see through the criminal and take
decisive action on felons. A note to all who read RSA: Scott is the
only person banned from Usenet. A ban which he violated by assuming
other identities and continued to post. This clearly is a violation,
and a direct flaunt of the law system of our great country.