Good grief! He's a snowboarder

Old March 21st 04, 05:57 PM
Horvath

Default Good grief! He's a snowboarder

On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 07:21:14 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Honorable men loathe stalking sick freaks like you, George.

How would you know?

Because I'm an honorable man and I know honorable men.

You lie again. If you had any honor, you'd take that 9mm you brag
about carrying and put a bullet in your own head. We'd all be better
off.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe.
Old March 21st 04, 06:08 PM
scottabe

in article Vol7c.23828$uh.17208@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 3/21/04 10:45 AM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article PZi7c.23412$uh.23033@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 3/21/04 7:59 AM:

Here's fair: My Vietnam experience. Trained and rated as an Aviation
Electronics Technician Second Class (AT2), I was a member of VF1, one of

the
first (with sister squadron VF2) operational F14 squadrons. We cruised

on
board USS Enterprise on its Fall 74-Spring 75 WESPAC deployment. This

was
the first active deployment of F14's in the fleet. During the cruise,

we
visited Pearl Harbor (twice on the way out, once on the way back), Subic

Bay
(several times), Hong Kong, Mombassa, and Singapore. As we prepared to
leave Subic Bay for what we thought was the last time in April 75 (I
rememeber papasan chairs stowed in the rafters of the hangar deck), we

got
emergency orders to return to the South China Sea. Within a few days,
Saigon fell. When we returned to Subic Bay for the real last time, the
recreation facilities on Grandee Island had been converted to a refugee
camp, and several Vietnamese freighters were anchored out in the bay,

their
decks covered with canvas shelters.

Your turn. Dates. Places. Units.

Provide a VERIFIABLE name and address, clearly posted here so I can talk

to your local
police.

As I have posted befo

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Fin...with=1&name_be
gins_with=0&firstname=Richard&name=Henry&city_zip= 92064&state_id=

The local police is the San Diego Sheriff. The substation non-emergency
number is (858) 513-2800.

BTW, it is Day 26 of your never-ending quest to send me to jail.

Lie some more. It isn't you. They never heard of you. You have NEVER
posted your address and phone number. But you sure have posted mine, freak.

Old April 26th 04, 05:15 PM
AstroPax

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 16:05:06 +0000 (UTC), klaus
wrote:

In rec.skiing.alpine pigo wrote:
Not only that, but he represented them as his own when they were actually
given to him by someone else.

I've seen that referenced on some far right chat sites but never in
the press.. Source? Or is this another, "I heard".

If no source... run along... You're not credible.

And now, the rest of the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit..._040425-1.html

-Astro

Old April 26th 04, 10:44 PM
pigo

wrote:

In rec.skiing.alpine pigo wrote:
Not only that, but he represented them as his own when they were

actually
given to him by someone else.

I've seen that referenced on some far right chat sites but never in
the press.. Source? Or is this another, "I heard".

If no source... run along... You're not credible.

And now, the rest of the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit..._040425-1.html

-Astro

Wow! You posted that hours ago, and no comments from the peanut gallery. I'm
listening to a news report right now that said it was 1984 that he claimed
that he had kept his own medals but thrown away someone elses.

Old April 26th 04, 11:04 PM
klaus

AstroPax wrote:

I've seen that referenced on some far right chat sites but never in
the press.. Source? Or is this another, "I heard".

If no source... run along... You're not credible.

And now, the rest of the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit..._040425-1.html

Damn! That's awesome. So now that the repubs have found Kerry's
medals, maybe they can commit some manpower to finding those pesky
WMDs.

-klaus

Old April 27th 04, 12:03 AM
klaus

pigo wrote:
Wow! You posted that hours ago, and no comments from the peanut

gallery.

Sad. Hours.. Sad.

-klaus

Old April 28th 04, 02:01 AM
AstroPax

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:04:15 +0000 (UTC), klaus
wrote:

finding those pesky WMDs.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=38213

-Astro

Old April 28th 04, 08:45 PM
The Real Bev

Default WMD, Jihad & more. WAS: Good grief! He's...

Sven Golly wrote:

If you really want something to keep you up at night, may I suggest
the following? (Please note that the NY Times is not Fox News. Also,
you may need an active registration to read the article.)

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/04/26/in...pe/26EURO.html

If his fellow cave-dwellers had just killed and eaten the first guy to
think that god had told him something, the world would be a much better
place today.

--
Cheers,
Bev