Scooters making it in the big time.

Old May 5th 10, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default Scooters making it in the big time.

He's got a mention on the 'Usenet celebrity' Wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_celebrity
Of course it's got to be all lies according to him.

Say, does anybody have the case number and court name that resulted in
his breakdown? Maybe we can get a transcript he
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa...&flashfor m=0
Old May 5th 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 5, 11:50*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*Scottum wrote:
Maybe we can get a transcript he
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa...rms=accept&fla...

* There is no transcript. *They were civil hearings, so the lowest on
the pecking order for court reporters or to transcribe. *There are three
tapes all of the hearings that day. * One has to fast forward to tape
two to get the hearing of Boots versus Scooter.

Oh, you mean David Hobbs lying his ass off and committing perjury?
How about the part where YOU got laughed out of the courtroom,
pppppuuuusssssyyyyyy.
Show the post, Ted. You know, where I supposedly threatened you?
Or admit you deliberately committed perjury. Either/or.
Old May 5th 10, 07:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 5, 10:30*am, Scottum wrote:
He's got a mention on the 'Usenet celebrity' Wiki page:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_celebrity
Of course it's got to be all lies according to him.

It is all lies. Period. No one has ever contacted me about the
hearings. And I know the hearings were all lies.
Because I was there. And I know the truth. And you lie your ass off.
Old May 5th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 5, 1:46*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 5, 10:30*am, Scottum wrote:

He's got a mention on the 'Usenet celebrity' Wiki page:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_celebrity
Of course it's got to be all lies according to him.

It is all lies. *Period. *No one has ever contacted me about the
hearings. *And I know the hearings were all lies.
Because I was there. *And I know the truth. *And you lie your ass off..

So you're claiming I'm lying when I say that you think it's all lies?
So you really do know that you lied in court and you have been
perpetrating a farce all this time. Wow, you're either more clever
than I thought or way more mentally ill than I thought. I think we
can all figure out which one it is.

Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old May 5th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 5, 2:16*pm, Scottum wrote:
On May 5, 1:46*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On May 5, 10:30*am, Scottum wrote:

He's got a mention on the 'Usenet celebrity' Wiki page:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_celebrity
Of course it's got to be all lies according to him.

It is all lies. *Period. *No one has ever contacted me about the
hearings. *And I know the hearings were all lies.
Because I was there. *And I know the truth. *And you lie your ass off.

So you're claiming I'm lying when I say that you think it's all lies?

No, I'm not claiming you are lying. You are lying. Statement of
fact. YOU are lying when you make any statement that tries to
diminish the truth, which you did, you lying sack of ****.

So you really do know that you lied in court and you have been
perpetrating a farce all this time.

I'm not claiming you are lying. I know you are lying. I told nothing
but the truth in court, and the Original Pussies told nothing but
lies.

*Wow, you're either more clever
than I thought or way more mentally ill than I thought.

You're more mentally ill than I thought. But not more cowardly than I
thought. Hard to get more cowardly than that.

Yeah. You're a dickless lying piece of **** coward. How pathetic.
Old May 7th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 5, 3:42*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 5, 2:16*pm, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Why does your brother claim you threatened and tried to intimidate him
on a daily basis?

Where's the clock, Porkchop?

Old May 7th 10, 04:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

You're a dickless lying piece of **** coward. *How pathetic.- Hide quoted text -

Old May 7th 10, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Wed, 5 May 2010 10:30:29 -0700 (PDT), Scottum
wrote:

He's got a mention on the 'Usenet celebrity' Wiki page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet_celebrity
Of course it's got to be all lies according to him.

Say, does anybody have the case number and court name that resulted in
his breakdown? Maybe we can get a transcript he
http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa...&flashfor m=0

Classic, exactly where he needs to be
Old May 10th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 5, 2:16*pm, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Because he was a lying piece of **** cowardly asshole who smeared and
defamed when I told the truth about him and his mother. You should
understand that. Assholes use the same tactics when exposed as
cowards.