Why can't Scott Abraham control himself?

Old May 5th 10, 09:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default Why can't Scott Abraham control himself?

On May 5, 1:47*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On May 5, 6:03*am, Scottum wrote:

On May 4, 11:03*am, twobuddha wrote:

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

Even with no evidence to prove his side he's still on here foaming at
the mouth about how he will meet anybody but when anyone tries to set
up a meet he changes the conditions.

Of course he will be compelled to respond to this even though it
proves he just can't control himself. *He's just like a puppet on a
string. *He has absolutely no self control and this proves it. *Now
dance some more, monkeyboy.

And dance he does!

It seems I underestimated just how much he dances when I posted his
posting stats mid-April. It seems that he posts under at leat 2
different accounts. One with a gmail address and second one with a
hotmail address. The stats I posted in April were for his hotmail
address only.

His combined totals show him to dance even mo

Scott's posting history:

Hotmail: Jan- 210, Feb- 264, Mar- 202 Apr- 180
Gmail: *Jan- 162, Feb- 260, Mar- 105, Apr- 61

Total: Jan- 372, Feb- 524, Mar- 307, Apr- 241

Dance, Monkey Boy, dance!

So many liars. *So many lies. *So many cowards.
Tell you what, ppppuuuuusssssyyyyy. *You show up in person, spew your
****, we find out who dances.
Oooooops, forgot. *That would take balls instead of hiding behind a
computer spewing ****.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA- Hide quoted text -

What lies are you talking about?

Just about everything you post.

*That is your posting history, is it
not?

Like this bull****. *A lie. *Period. *Pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy
You know, like you lied about giving your word to show up at Copper,
lied about showing up, lied about the meeting place.....
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When did I say that I gave you my word about showing up at Copper?
You were the one who was caught in a lie. And when I pointed it out
you tried to lie some more and said you were never under a clock.
Then when your past posts were pointed out where you claimed you were
under a clock, you lied even more and said you were under that non-
existent clock. Make up your mind, Porkchop.
Old May 6th 10, 12:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Holy ****, you gotta be kidding. You agreed to the meet and set the
place. You gave your word, lied your ass off, and have bragged about
it. Which makes you a lying piece of **** with no honor or manhood.
Worse yet, you lie about getting caught lying.

You were the one who was caught in a lie. *

Only in your deranged mind, ppppuuuussssssyyyyyy. I showed up. You
deliberately lied. And you didn't show. Period. You lied about it.
Period.
Do you know you are lying?

Bull****. You got it wrong again.

Then when your past posts were pointed out where you claimed you were
under a clock, you lied even more and said you were under that non-
existent clock. *Make up your mind, Porkchop.-

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed and you pussied
out, pussy, then bragged about lying. You can make up all the insane,
convulated rationalizations you want, but the reality is that you
didn't have the balls. Will never have the balls. Because you ain't
got a pair, ppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
What an idiot!!!!!! You really tried to claim you didn't agree to a
meet!!!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old May 6th 10, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
SkiGuy

On May 4, 10:03*am, twobuddha wrote:
On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

What lies? I simply posted your posting stats, straight from Google.
Are you claiming that you didn't make those posts?
Keep dancing, Monkey Boy!
Old May 6th 10, 04:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

I never lied about showing up, that's you. I never said I did show up
because it would have been a waste of my time and you proved me
correct.

Old May 6th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Holy ****, you really are insane. Busted lying, you tell another
whopper.

*I never said I did show up
because it would have been a waste of my time and you proved me
correct.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
How cowardly. How despicable, how laughable, how transparently
ludiscrous.
You didn't show because you aren't a man. Period. Because you didn't
have the balls. Period.
Busted lying, you make up even more ridiculous lies to cover up your
lies.

You were the one who was caught in a lie. *

Only in your deranged mind, ppppuuuussssssyyyyyy. *I showed up. *You
deliberately lied. *And you didn't show. *Period. *You lied about it.
Period.
Do you know you are lying?

And when I pointed it out

you tried to lie some more and said you were never under a clock.

Bull****. *You got it wrong again.

So you are saying that I was under a big clock? *No Scatt, that's your
fantasy world. *

Holy ****, you gotta stop the drugs, dumb****. Absolutely fantasy,
and the scary thing is that you believe your own bull****.

You know, the one where you showed up for a meet at
Copper.

The real world. Where I showed, and you didn't.

*In the real world that all of us inhabit,

You do not inhabit a real world. You are delusional and deranged, not
to mention dickless.

that big clock at
Copper doesn't exist and anybody can take a look at the link I
provided and verify that.

Uh, no they can't. Dumb****. Reality sucks, eh, freak?

Then when your past posts were pointed out where you claimed you were
under a clock, you lied even more and said you were under that non-
existent clock. *Make up your mind, Porkchop.-

Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed and you pussied
out, pussy, then bragged about lying. *You can make up all the insane,
convulated rationalizations you want, but the reality is that you
didn't have the balls. *Will never have the balls. *Because you ain't
got a pair, ppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
What an idiot!!!!!! *You really tried to claim you didn't agree to a
meet!!!!!! *BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Hide quoted text -

More of your genitalia fixation. *But hey, keep it up with that
fantasy world of yours.

Nothing is going to change the reality, ppppppuuuussssssyyyy, that I
showed and you pusssied out, then lied about it, then came up with
even more ludicrous lies in an obvious attempt to cover up your
cowardice.
Holy ****, you're a laughable, pathetic freak.
Old May 6th 10, 10:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Holy ****, you're a laughable, pathetic freak.- Hide quoted text -

Yawn, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.

Who is the coward who withdrew his offer to show me the clock in
person?

But you still didn't answer the question.
Where's the clock, Porkchop?
Old May 7th 10, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

I know. Same old, same old. And you go on to be a laughable, pathetic
freak again.

Who is the coward who withdrew his offer to show me the clock in
person?

Damned if I know. I never offered to show you the clock in person. I
offered to show you the location, on a map with a photo, of a clock I
found at Copper. You just made up another laughable, pathetic freak
lie, ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy.
Of course, if you had been man enough to show up, as you gave your
word you would, you could have seen it in person. But you
ppppuuussssiiiiieeeeddddd out.
As usual.

But you still didn't answer the question.
Where's the clock, Porkchop?-

Happy to show you. In person. Come to Seattle, ppppuuusssssyyyy.
Or you could just post a verifiable name and address and I will visit
in person. Who is the coward who weaseled out of that one? Everybody
is laughing at you.
Old May 7th 10, 02:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

is laughing at you.- Hide quoted text -

The last few brain cells you have left are starting to fight each
other.

Damn, you are a retard! How many posts did you offer to show me the
clock in person and now you're denying it. You really should get back
into those AA meetings. Oh that's right, you were banned. There
can't be a bigger chicken**** than you on this planet.
Old May 7th 10, 06:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On May 4, 8:49*am, SkiGuy wrote:

On May 4, 5:40*am, Scottum wrote:

[...]

Looks to me like those few brain cells are exposing you as a total
coward, a complete ppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy, a blowhard freak, and a
laughable dumb****.
One thing for su MY brain cells are never going to fight with your
few remaining brain cells, because your brain cells don't have the
balls.

Damn, you are a retard! *How many posts did you offer to show me the
clock in person and now you're denying it.

Uh, duh. I never offered to show you the clock onsite at Copper
Mountain. Period. Retard. You made that up, and I'm calling you on
it.
Not to mention the reality that the last time you promised to meet me,
you puuuuusssiiiieeeddddd out, wasted my time, and you've been
bragging about it ever since. I really would have very few brain
cells if I took your word about anything, freak, much less a promise
from you that you would actually show up this time.
Only a retard would forget that particular reality and talk this
ridiculous crap.

*You really should get back
into those AA meetings. *Oh that's right, you were banned.

Holy ****, you really love to make up ridiculous lies, don't you?
Only a retard would do so.

*There
can't be a bigger chicken**** than you on this planet.-

Look in the mirror. I'm not even on your planet of chicken****. Hey,
where is the response to my offer to look you up in person? Very
retard of you to ignore that reality, and very chicken**** to be such
a pppppuuuuusssssyyyyyy that you can't even use your real name.
Better hit an AA meeting. You gotta be drunk or stoned to write such
transparent dickless bull****.