Torrent race

Old January 14th 06, 08:57 AM

Default Torrent race

More Biathlon and xc upload at
http://tracker.denness.net/index.php

Janne G
Old January 15th 06, 09:58 PM

Janne G wrote:
More Biathlon and xc upload at
http://tracker.denness.net/index.php

Janne G

Oberhof women's mass start, women's sprint men's sprint, : what's the
codec used? Is this really an avi? These aren't playing for me under
windows media player. Suggestions?

KD

Old January 15th 06, 10:39 PM

Uh, guess I should be a little clearer - biathlon races

Old January 16th 06, 06:53 AM

kddonath wrote:
Uh, guess I should be a little clearer - biathlon races

I'm not a teckie but I suspect you need a Codec Pack. Put Codec Pack in Search to see if you have one installed.
I was using the Nimo Codec Pack and I've now added the K-Lite Codec Pack at someones suggestion.

Old January 17th 06, 12:23 AM

It was the xvid - thanks!

Kurt

Old January 19th 06, 10:18 PM

Having problems playing biathlon ostersund pursuit men, pursuit women,
relay men, relay women. I can get the sprint men and women to play.
Also problem with Hochfilzen relay women.

Got the divx5/xvid1 codecs installed. Using MS media player.

Suggestions?

Old January 19th 06, 11:38 PM

"kddonath" wrote in message
ups.com...
Having problems playing biathlon ostersund pursuit men, pursuit women,
relay men, relay women. I can get the sprint men and women to play.
Also problem with Hochfilzen relay women.

Got the divx5/xvid1 codecs installed. Using MS media player.

Suggestions?

Are they .avi files? Try the DivX Player from www.divx.com

BarryT

Old January 20th 06, 12:01 AM

I have been using VLC media player (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) for
all my videos and so far no codecs needed. Everything plays fine.

Keep seeding!

CK

Old January 20th 06, 02:22 AM

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been using VLC media player (http://www.videolan.org/vlc/) for
all my videos and so far no codecs needed. Everything plays fine.

Keep seeding!

CK

Agree, VLC is by far the best media player I've tried. It's played
everything so far and is smooth and clear. Not gonna pretend I understand
Azureus, but I've got it up and running 24-7. Thank you God, you are truly a
miracle worker!

Mike......