seefeld accomodations

Old January 21st 06, 12:24 PM

Default seefeld accomodations

Anyone out there have any suggestions for a stay in the Seefeld area? Not
really looking for 5 star hotel ideas...thanks, Michael Donahue

Old January 21st 06, 05:05 PM

"Michael Donahue" writes:

Anyone out there have any suggestions for a stay in the Seefeld area? Not
really looking for 5 star hotel ideas...thanks, Michael Donahue

We stayed in Hotel Krinserhof last week. If you get a map (you should find
it online): it's half way between the Rosshutte lift and the start of one
of the cross country loops. The center of the village and the main start
of most routes is ca. 15 walk away.

The hotel is fairly basic (3 stars I think), we had the most basic room
with shared facilities (though nobody else seemed to share them as most
rooms have ensuites). Fairly small, just 18 rooms.
Very friendly people, acceptable food. Main minus is that there is no
sauna. Very quiet hotel for the rest: no traffic sounds, no noisy bar,
etc.

Not a hotel, but the SkiRent people behind the station are very helpful
with cross country gear questions.

Roos
Old January 21st 06, 06:01 PM

Michael Donahue wrote:
Anyone out there have any suggestions for a stay in the Seefeld area? Not
really looking for 5 star hotel ideas...thanks, Michael Donahue

I've not been recently so I cant make a recommend, although I did recommend the resort in a recent post.
I used to travel in from Munich by train for a long weekend of onsnow race traing and stayed at the nearest guest house to the station. Haus Maria I think it was called, but I've also slept in a guys heated garage and in a cowshed, so you can see my needs were pretty basic at that time.
I also stayed in an appartment used by girl reps in English tour companies, the only condition was that I had to take that weeks girly magazines for them.

On the previous post this site was offerred http://www.seefeld.at/unterkunft0.html?&L=1
and I'm sure Google can find you others.