Cargo box for 2007 CR-V

Old November 30th 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Trekman

Default Cargo box for 2007 CR-V

Has anyone put a Thule or Yakima (of even Karrite) cargo box on a 2007
or newer Honda CR-V? I have the factory roof rack with crossbars on
ours and the fixed antenna at the back interferes with most of the
boxes available (the box needs to be long enough for skis). If they
still made one at about 18-inches width, it would be perfect. I saw
some narrower boxes (2 in fact) on a van with the Karrite brand name
on them but the only dealer listed on their website is Wal-Mart. Tried
a store and they looked at me cross-eyed. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.
-TrekMan