very good deal on bonfire stuff

Old July 29th 03, 07:51 AM
Dave Wang

Default very good deal on bonfire stuff

bonfire t30 jacket $95
t30 pants $85

http://www.cheapsnowboards.com/csstore.html

i think it's great deal; i see them sell for at least double that...

david

Old July 29th 03, 08:45 AM
Barney

"Dave Wang" wrote in message
.net...
bonfire t30 jacket $95
t30 pants $85

http://www.cheapsnowboards.com/csstore.html

i think it's great deal; i see them sell for at least double that...

And you're recommending them here because...?

Old July 30th 03, 07:40 PM
og

Barney,

Who made you a Usenet cop?

Old July 31st 03, 03:35 PM
Snowboardripper

I have the T20 pants and really like them. This is a great deal. I
got mine on sale at the end of the season and it was not as low as
this.

The only comment is that these pants have a long cuff and tend to drag
on the ground when walking around. But they are designed this way to
ensure that no pow pow gets in!

Also I work for a major resort as a snowboard instructor and they use
these pants.