Skier Maier to lead out Tour de France

Old July 3rd 03, 10:40 PM
Armin

Default Skier Maier to lead out Tour de France

klaus wrote:
In rec.skiing.alpine Ed Huesers wrote:

klaus wrote:
Besides, with what Armin said about that numb-nuts thing.... maybe
their women are off chasing the telemarkers...

You mean the guys would be all alone... I've heard they shave their
legs.

Yah right... No need to be mean. No testosterone positive human
would do something that er.... weird. Just because they can't get it
up doesn't make them any less of a .. man... Shave their
legs.. damn... that's funny..

Hey you think that's bad? Don't even get me started on the triathletes...
they have been known to shave their WHOLE FRIGGEN BODY!!!
And I got the pictures to prove it.

Armin

Old July 3rd 03, 10:49 PM
klaus

In rec.skiing.alpine Armin wrote:
klaus wrote:
Naw... AT and Tele are more like suspension/no suspension on MTB. The
roadbikers/MTB thing is more the resort/BC argument. And the BMXers
are the snowboarders.

Agreed.
Well, now that we got that solved, should we next turn our energies into
finding a solution for African famine or AIDS next?

Maybe once the snow is gone. I've got more important stuff keeping me
occupied.

Or perhaps we should look at inventing a heel-piece for tele bindings and
help those poor sods to finally ski in an erect posture? g

Uhh.. why? To take all the fun out of it? Besides, isn't that what the
(I'll see if I can put to use what I've learned today,) podiatrist
grrls are for?

-klaus

Old July 3rd 03, 11:51 PM
Carl Sundquist

"Armin" wrote in message

You've obviously not been keeping up on the medical problems associated

with
cycling.
It's got to do with your nuts and pecker going numb from spending all your
free time squishing your crotch on a bike seat.
Therefore the issue of an embarrassing erection while wearing tights is

not
an issue for them. g

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/20...MGlance1.shtml

Old July 4th 03, 12:24 AM
Stewart Fleming

klaus wrote:

Uhh.. why? To take all the fun out of it? Besides, isn't that what the
(I'll see if I can put to use what I've learned today,) podiatrist
grrls are for?

You have it slightly confused.
PODIUM girls are there to take care of cyclists's foot-long erections.
Podiatrist girls just take care of your foot.

Old July 4th 03, 04:20 AM
jvwalker51

klaus wrote:
Besides, with what Armin said about that numb-nuts thing.... maybe
their women are off chasing the telemarkers...

You mean the guys would be all alone... I've heard they shave their
legs.

Yah right... No need to be mean. No testosterone positive human
would do something that er.... weird. Just because they can't get it
up doesn't make them any less of a .. man... Shave their
legs.. damn... that's funny..

Hey you think that's bad? Don't even get me started on the triathletes...
they have been known to shave their WHOLE FRIGGEN BODY!!!
And I got the pictures to prove it.

Armin

It makes it a damn sight easier to clean up a bad case of road rash if the
legs are shaved, in addition those guys have to be massaged in order to keep
getting on their cycles day after day and that process is easier and cleaner
with shaved legs. There are actually some very good reasons for doing it.

Old July 4th 03, 10:51 AM
Benjamin Weiner

klaus ) wrote:

Naw... AT and Tele are more like suspension/no suspension on MTB. The
roadbikers/MTB thing is more the resort/BC argument. And the BMXers
are the snowboarders.

Or
skiers - roadies
snowboarders - MTBers (hey, all the 60 yr olds are doing it and
it's arguably not cool anymore)
snowboarders in half-pipe - BMXers, obviously

Clearly,
telemarkers - cyclocross racers (muddy, uncouth, and why is that man
carrying a perfectly rideable bicycle?)

I'm not sure how Nordic skiing fits into this, but
classic style Nordic skiers must be trackies, toeclips and all.

Old July 7th 03, 03:53 PM
lal_truckee

Maverick wrote:
Scott dreams of maturing into Vandeman. Without the PhD of course.

This comparison is particularly inept, and ill becomes even you. Mr. V
is far more literate, and makes far more sense.

ObSki: Still snow available locally below 8000 for those with minor
walking skills.

Old July 8th 03, 04:52 AM
Carl Sundquist

"scottabe" wrote in message

This insane lie merely points out what a psychopathic liar this sick

asshole
can be. All I do is tell the truth, as he well knows, and he continues to
defame, lie, manipulate, and otherwise deny the very real story of rsa.

No
surprise that a pathological liar like this asshole is a moderator of
rsa.terrorist: supporting the Big Lie about rsa is a mandatory

qualification
of the private terrorist newsgroup.
What a liar! What an ASSHOLE!

Jeezus, you rsa guys are repetitive.

Old July 8th 03, 01:40 PM
Lindsay

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:40:49 -0000, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

Carl Sundquist wrote:

Jeezus, you rsa guys are repetitive.

You can say that again!

Yes, you can say that again!!

Lindsay
"One of the annoying things about believing in free
will and individual responsibility is the difficulty
of finding somebody to blame your problems on. And
when you do find somebody, it's remarkable how often
his picture turns up on your driver's license."

P.J. O'Rourke