BATALEONsnowboards, triple base, I`ve tried it and I think it works.

Old October 1st 04, 12:25 PM
NorwegianHardWood

Default BATALEONsnowboards, triple base, I`ve tried it and I think it works.

I just stumbled across your discussion here about Norwegian snowboard brand
BATALEONsnowboards and thought I should give some input!

BATALEON sold a bunch of prototype boards really cheap to norwegian
snowboardclub members to really test the boards before the release this
season.

I was one of the riders who got to try it out and its been supergreat, Im
definately not going back to flat boards.

I compete in SX and pipe pluss sometimes big jump. Im not so much into the
technology bull**** on how it works, but the boards work like hell! In pipe
the transition is much smoother and i maintain a cleaner cut and thus
higher speed and jumps...

When going through rough terrain the shape of the base keeps me more
stable, it doesnt pull to the sides.

In SX it really carves like hell and feels way safer. Its less inclined to
hook-up.

I´m not the best rider in Norway, but my results improved in this years
national cup.

Besides BATALEON teamriders totally dominated the National championship
winning the Halfpipe and SX comps, getting second in Halfpipe and big-jump
and third in SX as well.

I think they must be doing something right. Try it before you diss it!

Petter

Old October 2nd 04, 06:04 PM
Arvin Chang

"NorwegianHardWood" wrote in message alkaboutsportsnetwork.com...
[...]

I'd be totally up for trying one... if they mailed me a demo model!

--Arvin
Old October 4th 04, 07:31 AM
Petter Gustad

"NorwegianHardWood" writes:

BATALEON sold a bunch of prototype boards really cheap to norwegian
snowboardclub members to really test the boards before the release
this season.

Are they still available at reduced prices, if so, where? Are you
talking about the boards which have «prototype» printed on the board?

I´m not the best rider in Norway, but my results improved in this
years national cup.

I'm (hopefully) not the worst rider in Norway, but I'm looking for a
good deal on a good board :-)

Petter
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
Old October 5th 04, 01:13 PM
NorwegianHardWood

This board is green and no graphics... The new graphics looks real good!
Don`t know if the offer is still on, but you can probably contact them.
www.bataleon.com