CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

Old August 8th 07, 11:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_5_]

Default CanI I say that TB is a great lover.

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 7, 5:18 am, "ant." wrote:
On Aug 7, 10:35 am, twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 1, 4:38 am, "ant." wrote:

If I was the real ant, that is what I really would like to say.
But pride and the years of vindicatve vexacious stalking, prevents
me from saying that.

So let me say that I am sorry.

Andy, Andy. Please do me a favor: never, never, never make any
suggestion that I ever ****ed that ugly pig. I have a reputation to
think about. Call me a child molester, call me a rapist, call me a
Republican, but don't accuse me of dorking that ****.

OK then. But so many stories and photos of you on my homepage.

Thanks. Just goes to show the world what a vile **** you a you
****ed over someone who had treated you so well. I appreciate you
leaving that up. Psychopaths love to think no one can see through
them.
The truth is that one of the reasons you hate me so much is that you
offered your fat ugly ass, presented it like a dog in heat, and I
turned you down in disgust. Then you saw the kind of woman I actually
do date: classy, lovely, great body, etc.
Hell hath no fury like a spurned ugly fat bitch.

You sure my hand never handled your ski stick at night when you were
asleep. Hee Hee

Yeah. I'm sure. I ain't had a social disease since I stopped
drinking.
Now go **** yourself......since you're the only person who will,
unless you're using the peanut butter trick with a chihuahua

Andy Pandy and Scotty make an awesome comedy double! This is quite good.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old August 8th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 8, 3:59 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:13 am, "ant" wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article om,
twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 6, 5:12 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
We're all dying to know. How did you evade Klaus' offer to meet
you in Logan?

Geez, I'm dying to know when the dickless little freak made that
offer. Missed it. I don't read every post here. I'm dying to
know why none of you freaks have ever had the nads to spew your
**** in person.

Isn't it amazing how often you miss such posts...

That's how you get rid of him. Someone makes a definite offer to
meet up and he disappears.

Amazing. How laughable. This from a stalking psychopath who hides
her whereabouts so she can't have the truth told about her criminal
past in the US. How laughable. How pathetic. You sick freak, I
can't tell you how much I laugh at your need to hide what you are.
Shame you can't hide that face, that ass, that twisted body.
Scores of death threats. I've set a meet over twenty times and no one
has ever shown up. Period. No one has ever spewed their filth in
person. Period. No one has ever shown up at my home, as they have
threatened. Period. No one. Period.
But let some wack job expect me to travel eight hundred miles to a
supposed meet....and you freaks start talking ****.
Sorry, freaks. You are all pathological liars. Criminals.
Stalkers. No meet has ever been set that did not have witnesses and a
way of taping the confrontation. Just to make sure you don't lie to
the cops again. As Anthea Kerrison did and encouraged others to do in
an organized criminal campaign of perjury, false police reports, and
outright felonies. Over a stupid newsgroup. Because she got exposed
as a crapbugger**** skier, pathological liar, and thief.
And Kerrison lies some more. Typical. I'd be happy to show up at any
mountain she works at next year with a selection of rsa posts, just to
show her mountain manager what kind of freak she truly is.

Amazing. Laughable. Ridiculous. RSA. Land of cowards, psychopaths,
stalkers, criminals, and Anthea Kerrison.
I'd be delighted to show this post to the mountain manager next time
you are in the states. With you in the room.
Bluff called, bitch.

You should definitely show this post to anyone you like! but please do it
when I'm there. better still, you should show it to them AND read it out to
them. That'd really get some results. Yep.

I have been proactive on that front, even discussing "my stalker" in
job interviews. In the last round, when the conversation turned to
usenet as a useful source of information from peers, I pointed out the
possible dark side of such public discussions after which the
interviewer and I had a few laughs reading recent RSA threads.

Old August 8th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 7, 1:34 pm, Harry wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:18:41 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Then you saw the kind of woman I actually
do date: classy, lovely, great body, etc.

Post some pics, liar. I posted pics of my lovely fiance.

Post a verifiable ID I think you just hired a hooker.
Come to think of it, if she is marrying you, she's gotta be a hooker.

Old August 8th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 7, 1:38 pm, Harry wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:07:00 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Isn't it amazing that in nine years of stalking, lies, threats, and
gross defamation, none of you have ever had the balls to spew your
filth in person? I went to CA, dumb****. Had a lovely time.

Caught you lying again! Caughtyoulyingagain!

Scot Abraham is NOT allowed into Canada. If he's seen in Canada, you
may report him to the authorities, and have him deported, or sent to
jail.

"INADMISSIBLE CLASSES:

Members of Inadmissible Classes include those who have been convicted
of MINOR OFFENCES (including shoplifting, theft, assault, dangerous
driving, unauthorized possession of a firearm, possession of illegal
substances, etc.), or of INDICTABLE CRIMINAL OFFENCES (including
assault with a deadly weapon, manslaughter, etc.). As well, those who
have been convicted of DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED (DWI) are considered
Members of an Inadmissible Class. Driving while under the influence of
alcohol is regarded as an extremely serious offence in Canada."

From:
http://www.canadianembassy.org/immigration/inadmissible-en.asp

Oh, Horvie. You truly are so pathetic. I go to Canada all the time.
They run my name every single time I go. Obviously, you just made up
another whopper.
Clue time, freak. There is a long and involved process in which
Canada acknowledges that SOME people are capable of changing their
lives and becoming good citizens. You might want to consider it so
you can get into Canada someday....except you are incapable of being a
good citizen.
Verifiable ID? Bluff called.

Old August 8th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 7, 1:47 pm, Harry wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:09:26 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Lying? About what? That's another outright Dickless Henry lie.
Actually did lose my generator. In Ukiah, CA of all places. Happen
to have an old friend there, taught him to ride 25 years ago. Dated a
local minister of a church I wandered into. Very spiritual, elevated,
evolved conversation. You would not understand.
Lovely time. Went to the Shrine of Ten Thousand Buddhas, and they
didn't know they had Ten thousand and two Buddhas on the premises.

Post some pics, liar.

Never got into proving anything truthful to pathological liars. You
ignore the truth and lie and lie and lie.
It's really sick, Horvie. Pathetic. Laughable. Sorta like a guy who
roams usenet being an asshole and hiding his identity.
Post a verifiable ID, liar.

Old August 8th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 7, 5:42 pm, klaus wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

Hey, Biggers? I live in Seattle. How come you don't show up here,
stalker?

Ughhh.. cuz I'm not a stalker? And you're a waste of frequent flyer miles?

Uh, because you are a stalker and stalkers have no balls? And you
havn't got the balls to spew your **** in person?
Geez, Klaus, if you had any class you wouldn't hang out here.

Explain another obvious hole in your bull****, Dickless Klaus. I set
over ten meets in Utah over the years. You never showed up for one.
Discuss.

Like this last one? When you went to CA?

You never showed up at meets in Utah. When challenged to provide an
explanation, you avoid discussing your cowardice and make up a lie: I
made it very clear that I was willing to meet Yabahoobs if he provided
a verifiable ID, which would have involved changing vacation plans.
Then I left on vacation. Very convenient of you to post after I left.
You never showed up for one meet in Utah. Discuss. You look really
pathetic and truly cowardly when you avoid the reality of your
cowardice, Biggers.

Oooops, forgot. You're talking **** now, and threatening me with an
attack dog.

She's not an attack dog. She's a lap dog. She just likes to chase
frisbees. You'd like her. Really. Here she is on the jet.http://www.xmission.com/~klaus/YawningChava.JPG

You made a clear threat. Archived. Typical of a dickless coward. As
I say, you've never had the balls to show up and spew your **** in
person. Discuss never showing up at ten meets in Utah, Mr. Bluff
Called. So obvious.

BTW, that's not some late model Kawasaki, or cheap ass condo, and we
were flying to the Caribbean. Just her and me... and the pilots. Turks
and Caicos doesn't aloow attack dogs into the country. They're quite
strict. Lot's of paperwork.

You keep trying to impress people with what you have and what you do,
Biggers.
You hope they judge you by the externals.
I judge you by the internals and see you for what you are. A coward,
a pathological liar, a freak with no moral or ethical standards, a
truly dickless wimp.
Which is why you hate me and fear me. Sad, really.

A real man like you wouldn't need to bring a dog,
Biggers. A real man would have the balls to show up, man to man. But
any meeting between you and me wouldn't be man to man. Man to freak
is more like it, coward.

So I can't bring my lap dog? You brought your rat when you stayed with
me. Didn't it crap on my rug

How pathetic. How dishonest. How dickless. How Biggers.
.

Thanks for the threat. Archived and saved. Bluff called. Come to
Seattle, we'll set a meet. After all, you sick freak, I'm not lying
about you.

You did just above. You did when you ckaim I participate in a criminal
conspiracy, You lie about me all the time.

Bull****. Truth. I don't lie about you. Don't have to. Your
behavior on rsa is clear to anyone with perception.
You must be proud to have Yabahoobs backing you up. Your buddy.

I'm not participating in a criminal campaign of lies,

See?

You just lied again, Biggers.

harassment, and defamation against you. YOU are stalking me, wack

job.

See?

Another lie from Biggers. I know you are lying, you know you are
lying, everyone who reads this sewer is proud of your lying.
Including you. And except me.
Which is why you hate me and fear me. I see through your lies. I
know you for what you are.
At some level, you know you are a fraud, a poseur, a fake. At all
levels, I know that.
Now lie some more.
Discuss why you never showed up at ten meets in Utah.

Bluff called.
How pathetic you are. What a miserable, dickless, cowardly
pathological liar and transparent fraud. I especially love the fake
Buddhism you profess.
What part of the Four Noble Truths don't you understand?

The part where you don't get the first one: Suffereing is
inevitable. And the fourth one: get over it..

Which part of the Four Noble Truths don't you understand? Buddha
never told anyone to tolerate abuse from sick stalking assholes like
you. He would find you a fraud and a liar, too. Truth, Biggers.
Discuss the truth of your lying, stalking, disgusting behavior.
What a pathetic fraud!

Start with the Truth part. What a pathetic, transparent
fraud!!!!!!!!!

You first.

What a pathetic fraud! You are well aware I do not lie about you,
Biggers. As are your pathologically lying buddies around here. Just
making that statement is a dishonest lie. Start with the Truth part.

I feel sorry for you. Your self loathing is starting to take on truly
poisonous dimensions. Defenses are crumbling as you get older and
realize what a prick you are, how your life is a meaningless exercise
in conning people, how anyone who gets to know you for what you are
loathes you.

Meaningless? Private jets, a cool dog, a hot girl, a good job, a
Lexus, and a cute little cabin in the woods, ski in, ski
out.. Yah.. So tell me your meaning, dumpster boi?

You're still an asshole. With all your toys and all your external
symbols you use to validate yourself, scratch the surface and you are
a dickless coward, a pathological liar, a complete and utter fraud
faking his way through life.
I judge you by what you are, not by what you have. If you were truly
on a spiritual path, you would understand that, Klaus. But all you
are is an empty shell of a man, with no substance, no decency, no
balls.
I know that. So do you. It's why you are driven to attack me here.
Why you lie. Why you pose and preen.
I don't blame you for loathing yourself. You deserve it.

Except your buddies here. I say judge a man by the company he keeps.
Yabahoobs and Klaus Biggers, true buddies.

hey Yaba.. we're buddies now!

Judge a man by the company he keeps. RSA.

Hey, got the name of that PC police officer?

Do you have comprehension problems? I've tried to explain this. She is
in law enforcement, not a cop.

Do you have comprehension problems? Name? You keep refusing to
provide the name of the LE professional you lied to. You certainly
didn't tell the truth, makes you look like a sick freak.
No meeting will be set
until I can confer with that person, as you have obviously and
transparently lied to the cops about me......but that's what the
freaks of rsa have always done.

So you won't meet me then? chicken****. So much for those "over ten
meets" when you won't meet.

Amazing how you ignore the long and criminal history of rsa freaks
lying to LE. If you didn't lie, you have nothing to fear. Amazing
how you blow off your dickless, nutless failure to show up at "over
ten meets". You are part of a criminal conspiracy that has repeatedly
made false police reports, and you refuse to provide adequate
assurance that you have not done so.
I'm supposed to take the word of a known pathological liar, who lies
throughout this post, and expect him to be honorable?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You truly are a transparent psychopath, Biggers. Doing a lot of
cocaine lately?

An honest man would answer that question.

I don't know any cops in Park City. There's your answer. So. Mr Honest
Dumpster Diver.. will you meet me? Without conditions, or are you
chicken, macho man?

An honest man would answer that question, Mr. Pathological Liar. You
evaded it with another transparent lie. You are a criminal stalker
who lies like he breathes. I do not negotiate with assholes like you:
that requires evidence of good faith. As for chicken, macho man,
"over ten meets". Discuss, don't evade, coward.

A criminal who is so
dickless he threatens with an attack dog and is willing to get his dog
killed over a stupid newsgroup wouldn't.

Why would you kill my dog like you killed yours?

What a pathetic, miserable lie. As I was saying about dickless
criminals who threaten people with attack dogs? As I was saying about
pathological liars? Discuss how I killed my dog, Biggers. Method,
means, time, place? Oooops, caught lying again. And again. And
again..

Is this a
pattern. And I'm not a criminal. You , however are.

Another outright lie. I know for a fact you used cocaine. Criminal.
Discuss.

Once again, thanks. I'm looking forward to sharing that post with you
LE friend.

No you aren't.

No surprise you don't want an LE friend to see how vile you truly
are. Doesn't take much for them to spot criminals and pathological
liars, and you certainly expose yourself in these posts.

Bluff called. Now lie some more. So predictable. So dickless. So
Klaus Biggers.
Let me know when you're coming up to ski Crystal or Whistler. If you
a man enough....and in nine years, none of you have been man enough.
Ten meets set in Utah.

..that you refuse to show up at without conditions. Ok.. how about, I'll
give you the name of my friend in LE if you give me the name of your
minister butt buddy.

Butt buddy? Don't have a butt buddy. And that certainly isn't an
honest offer: you want to stalk and defame. I simply want to confirm
that you have not lied to LE. Ridiculous and laughable and typical of
your dishonesty.

You never showed. No one ever has. Why waste
my time on a pathological liar who has proven how dickless he is?

Your soaking in it now.. You are wasting your time, no? So tell
us.. why would you?

Because I loathe people like you, and I like ****ing with sick, lying,
dickless freak. Actually going to see my spiritual advisor about this
today, he's a very strong Buddhist. Being a poseur conning people,
you would not understand the Truth that lying destroys any real
spiritual connection and any real growth. Considering YOUR spiritual
condition has regressed into pathological lying, you're going the
wrong way.
Start with TRUTH, Biggers. Try to stop lying. Confront the empty
shell of your life and try to redeem yourself. There might be hope
for you yet.
In the meantime, **** yourself, you pathetic, posing, lying fraud.
Damn, this blessing **** is hard to do. I shall pray that you one day
see yourself for what you are, survive the experience, and actually
begin a path of real spiritual growth. I shall not hold my breath.
Toodle, Klaus.

Old August 8th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 8, 2:53 am, "ant" wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:54 pm, BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Thanks for the threat. Archived and saved. Bluff called. Come to
Seattle, we'll set a meet.

Yeah, go to Seattle and he'll run your dog over.

If he can get his ****box car started.

He'll do it on his 50cc pocket bike.

1200 cc, actually. Full dress tourer. Tried to get on one of those
Kerrison bikes the other day in Ukiah, couldn't even run it.

Old August 8th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 8, 2:59 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:13 am, "ant" wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article om,
twobuddha wrote:

[...]

Please. Just tell me where you will be working next year, and I
promise to show up with a selection of your greatest hits.
Bluff called.
Now go hide as you have every year you have been in the States.
Hiding for good reason....

Old August 8th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 1, 4:38 am, "ant." wrote:

[...]

Geez, I didn't think Andy was funny back in the days before he saw the
light, when he repeatedly threatened my life.
You thought he was hilarious.
Now go smear some peanut butter on and call the dogs.

Old August 8th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 8, 2:59 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 7, 4:13 am, "ant" wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:
In article om,
twobuddha wrote:

[...]

I told you where I worked when you made a similar threat to me, remember?

Bluff called and you folded.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia