LF: Spyder Spine Ski Jacket Model# 6001 Colour Code D1 Size Large

Old December 7th 05, 03:17 PM

Default LF: Spyder Spine Ski Jacket Model# 6001 Colour Code D1 Size Large

If anyone out there can help, I am looking for last year's model
(2004/2005) of the Spyder Spine Alpine Jacket - Model# 6001, Colour
Code D1 (Brick, White and Grey), Size Large.

If anyone can help me find one, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Old December 7th 05, 07:15 PM

If you contact Spyder, They will tell you what stores ordered that
jacket. While helping at my freinds store in NY last year, I received a
call from some guy in California asking if we still had a certain
Spyder jacket. we did, he gave me a credit card number and I shipped it
to him. When questioned, he told me he got the info from Spyder.

Old December 7th 05, 08:34 PM

Thanks. I have contacted them and i guess because I am in Canada, they
do not seem to have any visibility into what dealers in Canada still
have them in stock. I wish they did...I loved that jacket!!!

Thanks again!!