Disaster

Old September 14th 14, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Disaster

On Sunday, 14 September 2014 09:22:35 UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

Show up and find out, ppppppuuuuussysssyyyy. Nobody ever has. Nobody ever will. Considering all of you have threatened my life and stated you want to see me dead, imagine what I can do. Legally. Ooooops, forgot. That balls thing again.

"all of you"??? Show me even a single post where I threatened your life or stated that I wanted you dead... just a single one.

Oops, you can't. That reality thing again.

Now dance some more MonkeyBoi.
Old September 14th 14, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Yeah, I remember him stating recently that he only wished that Steve
Lieberman was dead and that wasn't a death threat. It's amazing how he
can't keep up with his lies. Based upon his new criteria, it now can be officially
A death threat. Right, Chuckles?
Old September 14th 14, 10:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

ROTFLAO.
Old September 14th 14, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, September 14, 2014 3:53:22 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
Yeah, I remember him stating recently that he only wished that Steve
Lieberman was dead and that wasn't a death threat. It's amazing how he
can't keep up with his lies. Based upon his new criteria, it now can be officially
A death threat. Right, Chuckles?

This one is a little hard to follow. Is it saying that when one of us terriers thinks that the world would be a better place without it, that it would be a better place IS a "death threat"? But that it's _wishing_ S.L. dead was not?

Not that it surprises me. Typical trunky bluster and retardedness. It's just one to get right for future reference.

Old September 15th 14, 01:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Sunday, September 14, 2014 7:41:55 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, September 14, 2014 3:53:22 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:

Yeah, I remember him stating recently that he only wished that Steve

Lieberman was dead and that wasn't a death threat. It's amazing how he

can't keep up with his lies. Based upon his new criteria, it now can be officially

A death threat. Right, Chuckles?

This one is a little hard to follow. Is it saying that when one of us terriers thinks that the world would be a better place without it, that it would be a better place IS a "death threat"? But that it's _wishing_ S.L. dead was not?

Not that it surprises me. Typical trunky bluster and retardedness. It's just one to get right for future reference.

Given the level of befuddled vitriol tonight, Somebody probable either stole his Twinkies or told him
to **** off in real life. He is such an impotent joke.
Old September 15th 14, 03:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 14 Sep 2014 21:00:00 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Given the level of befuddled vitriol tonight, Somebody

probable either stole his Twinkies or told him

to **** off in real life. He is such an impotent joke.

Holy ****, Vincent Walker. Are you so insane you cannot
see your own befuddled vitriol, much less that of Brain
Fried Bob Thompson?
One thing for sure. None of YOU have ever had
the balls to tell me to **** off in real life, you impotent nutjob.

There's the death threats Trunky routinely makes. "Show up in real
life and call me a child molester or tell me to **** off or just show
up at my doorstep and I will put you down."

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 15th 14, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-14 04:40:50 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-13 19:37:22 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 5:40:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:

All you needed to do was use the video camera you claimed was there in

the time you claimed you stood there doing nothing...

Why? Nothing to tape.

Besides proof you were there? No, nothing to tape.

You want proof? All you have to do is show up, pussy. As at Copper,

nothing to tape. Pussies pussied out. Amazing how you freaks pussy

out then demand I prove I showed, when all you had to do was keep YOUR

word, pussy.

At Copper, all you had to do was point out the clock tower you were

allegedly standing under....

Happy to do so. In person. Another pussy rationalizing the cowardice

of his fellow pussy.

No, you're not.

You're hoping that by saying "In person", nobody will ever take you up on it.

Wrong again, Baker. I'm not hoping. I know beyond any reasonable
doubt that no ne of you freaks will ever have the balls to show up.
Believe me, I want you to.

So then you know you'll never have to prove your empty claim...

Old September 15th 14, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-14 04:46:30 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-14 02:31:32 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-13 19:32:29 +0000, twobuddha said:

Actual facts: I showed. You pussied out, ppppppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

Sorry, but you supposedly showing is NOT an actual fact.

Holy ****. You REALLY are insane. You have no evidence whatsoever

that I was not where I said I was when I said I was.

And you have no evidence that you WERE there...

Who needs "evidence"? I know I was there. You know I was there,
which is why you pussied out. I certainly have evidence that you
were not man enough to show up. Not comparable, idiot. You want
evidence, you would have gotten plenty of evidence.

So you admit you have no evidence you were there.

....which is odd, because IF you werethere with the video camera you

claimed you had and had been there for as long as you claimed...

...you could have had evidence.

What part of I do not need evidence don't you understand, you
pathetic freak? I was there. You did not show up. Period.

But you don't.

And don't give a ****. I was there. I know it. You do not, because
you pussied out.

I wasn't there, because you wouldn't say precisely where you were
supposed to be.

And I have the evidence for that.

:-)

Since I was there, I know it is an actual fact.

You claim you were there...

I know I was there. No claim. Fact.

Nope. It's a claim you can't actually prove.

Let me make sure I get your insane argument. I know I was there. Fact.
Since I was there, I do not need to prove that to myself. I know the
facts. YOU pussied out, so you don't. So I know you are a cowardly
freak bragging about what a coward you are. Fact.

What a pity all you have is your claim...