Disaster

Old September 14th 14, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Disaster

On 2014-09-13 19:37:22 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 5:40:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:
All you needed to do was use the video camera you claimed was there in

the time you claimed you stood there doing nothing...

Why? Nothing to tape.

Besides proof you were there? No, nothing to tape.

You want proof? All you have to do is show up, pussy. As at Copper,
nothing to tape. Pussies pussied out. Amazing how you freaks pussy
out then demand I prove I showed, when all you had to do was keep YOUR
word, pussy.

At Copper, all you had to do was point out the clock tower you were
allegedly standing under....

Old September 14th 14, 04:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-13 19:32:29 +0000, twobuddha said:

Actual facts: I showed. You pussied out, ppppppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

Sorry, but you supposedly showing is NOT an actual fact.

Holy ****. You REALLY are insane. You have no evidence whatsoever
that I was not where I said I was when I said I was.

And you have no evidence that you WERE there...

.....which is odd, because IF you werethere with the video camera you
claimed you had and had been there for as long as you claimed...

....you could have had evidence.

But you don't.

Since I was there, I know it is an actual fact.

You claim you were there...

....but you also claim there's a clock tower in copper that doesn't
actually exist.

Old September 14th 14, 04:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, September 12, 2014 10:21:59 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Have you ever been Heli Skiing, Scooter?

Twice. Two days. For free. Long ago, idiot.

Uh huh, you got comp'd for two days of heli skiing?!? someone with their
super exclusive helicopter gave you two free days of heli skiing!?! You
realize two days of Heli Skiing is around $1600 to $1800 dollars...

It is funny that you remember the free part, but not the terrain, nor the
location nor the outfit that gave you two free days, even though a running
helicopters are notoriously expensive..

What do you remember from the mandatory safety training and instruction
before you can even set foot in a helicopter and go skiing?
Old September 14th 14, 06:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 13/09/2014 23:27, twobuddha wrote:

Would have been delighted to take before and after pics.

There would have been a difference ?

What would have happened at a meeting YOU had arranged ?

Old September 14th 14, 01:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-13 19:37:22 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 5:40:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:

All you needed to do was use the video camera you claimed was there in

the time you claimed you stood there doing nothing...

Why? Nothing to tape.

Besides proof you were there? No, nothing to tape.

You want proof? All you have to do is show up, pussy. As at Copper,

nothing to tape. Pussies pussied out. Amazing how you freaks pussy

out then demand I prove I showed, when all you had to do was keep YOUR

word, pussy.

At Copper, all you had to do was point out the clock tower you were

allegedly standing under....

Happy to do so. In person. Another pussy rationalizing the cowardice
of his fellow pussy.

No, you're not.

You're hoping that by saying "In person", nobody will ever take you up on it.

Old September 14th 14, 01:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-13 19:32:29 +0000, twobuddha said:

Actual facts: I showed. You pussied out, ppppppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

Sorry, but you supposedly showing is NOT an actual fact.

Holy ****. You REALLY are insane. You have no evidence whatsoever

that I was not where I said I was when I said I was.

And you have no evidence that you WERE there...

Who needs "evidence"? I know I was there. You know I was there, which
is why you pussied out. I certainly have evidence that you were not
man enough to show up. Not comparable, idiot. You want evidence, you
would have gotten plenty of evidence.

So you admit you have no evidence you were there.

....which is odd, because IF you werethere with the video camera you

claimed you had and had been there for as long as you claimed...

...you could have had evidence.

What part of I do not need evidence don't you understand, you pathetic
freak? I was there. You did not show up. Period.

But you don't.

And don't give a ****. I was there. I know it. You do not, because
you pussied out.

I wasn't there, because you wouldn't say precisely where you were
supposed to be.

And I have the evidence for that.

:-)

Since I was there, I know it is an actual fact.

You claim you were there...

I know I was there. No claim. Fact.

Nope. It's a claim you can't actually prove.

Old September 14th 14, 01:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-13 19:34:06 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 5:38:29 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Friday, September 12, 2014 8:16:19 PM UTC-6, wrote:

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:26:08 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

Have you ever been Heli Skiing, Scooter?

Twice. Two days. For free. Long ago, idiot.

Bull****. I'd bet you've never been on a chopper in your life.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

Everyone who has gone heli-skiing has a box full of pictures to prove

it. So will Trunky ever post any? We already know the answer to that

one.

I know I went. Why do I have to prove anything to you freaks? Go ****

yourself.

What have you EVER actually proven?

Sure as hell have proven that you are a lying piece of **** pussy,
freak. I was there. You didn't show up. If you wanted proof, you
could have shown up. bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You didn't prove it, Scottie.

You could have... ...if you'd actually been there with a video camera...

....but you didn't.

Old September 14th 14, 01:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 18:12:05 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 4:20:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 08:18:37 -0700 (PDT), Goober Jones

wrote this crap:

I didn't know that being an unemployable asshole

could qualify Chuckles for disability.

His diabetes and neuropathy and mental illness qualify him for

disability. Not to mention that he is half blind.

Holy ****. Even if I was that decrepit, do you realize
that you hide from someone in such bad shape,
making you even more of a coward?
As if that was possible.

Who's hiding? I told you where I live.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 14th 14, 02:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 12, 2014 4:15:26 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

I can handle it a helluva lot better than YOU can handle showing up in person, you pathetic coward.

Sounds like it is totally time to hold an intervention for Mr. Scott Barrack Abraham, so everybody can confront him and he can confront everybody.

This would be really great for that reality TV show "Intervention" but I think that they have ceased production on it. Imagine the story line -- a 25-year-sober vict-- er, veteran of Alcoholics Anonymous, needing a behavioral intervention and voluntary stint in rehab to correct his issues caused by the long-term effects of his drug and alcohol abuse.

It's the stuff that Emmys are made of!