swapped in the cradle?

Old September 22nd 14, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default swapped in the cradle?

Vinnie, here is a clue. When freaks like you "mock and ridicule" me, I know I am doing a good job.

It really is sad that you think this is your 'job'.
Old September 22nd 14, 06:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

This is a job? Only you would consider being a total buffoon and
laughing stock a job well done. Here's a little hint, chuckles, How much
salary have you earned? As far as filth is concerned,
my wife says that http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg is as much
filth as she could stand. She did say, though, your personal hygiene could
stand some improvement. She didn't remember what you looked like but she did
remember your essence.

Even Saul Alinsky would consider your web strategy stupid, may you should
stick to making physical threats even though they haven't worked any better.
Old September 22nd 14, 10:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Fascinating. Since you've been bullying people your entire life and employing
the cheap and vicious shot for close to 20 years on RSA, I was just trying to
make you feel at home . It really demonstrates your pathetic concept of manhood
that you can't take what you dish out. You have to always revert to the "I'm going to
beat you up." schtick. You have been relegated to an impotent irrelevant bully. At this
point, no one is going to give you an inch. They are going to either ignore you or treat
you with the contempt and derision you so richly deserve. You want it to stop? Then you
stop, period. If you don't face the music.
Old September 22nd 14, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, September 22, 2014 4:55:19 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
(snipped)

But this is ol poop dick's life. It's all it's got. No money, no job, no boyfriend. It's probably even too stinky for a "date" on skid row.

Old September 23rd 14, 03:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:34:37 PM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:

This can't possibly be Trunky because:

1) He doesn't have the money for a Russian mail-order bride.

2) He prefers young boys anyway.

That having been said, the physical resemblance of this melon head to Trunky is simply *astonishing*.

You do realize that this is the *successful* alter version of Trunky. Successful for Trunky, that is.

Love that shortie/Schattie tie. Maybe she'll teach you how to tie a tie right, Schattoid.

Old September 23rd 14, 06:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, September 22, 2014 5:35:54 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
I don't lie about you or anyone else:

You have lied about me.
Old September 23rd 14, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

And me - times too numerous to bother counting.
Old September 23rd 14, 06:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-23 18:13:58 +0000, Richard Henry said:

On Monday, September 22, 2014 5:35:54 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
I don't lie about you or anyone else:

You have lied about me.

And me...

Old September 23rd 14, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Old September 23rd 14, 07:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 12:13:58 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:
On Monday, September 22, 2014 5:35:54 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

I don't lie about you or anyone else:

You have lied about me.

Well might as well add to the list. Me too.

Is there anyone here that he hasn't lied about?