Disaster

Old September 13th 14, 08:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Disaster

If I made all kinds of legal threats you would think you would be able to point to one but...... no.

I could. Why bother? You just ignore the facts and keep on living in YOUR fantasy world, ppppppppuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyy

More cop outs. But no one expects anything else.
Old September 13th 14, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 8:18:37 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
I didn't know that being an unemployable asshole

could qualify Chuckles for disability.

"Unemployable" is about as solid a disability as one could get.
Old September 13th 14, 08:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:37:22 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, September 13, 2014 5:40:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:

All you needed to do was use the video camera you claimed was there in

the time you claimed you stood there doing nothing...

Why? Nothing to tape.

Besides proof you were there? No, nothing to tape.

You want proof? All you have to do is show up, pussy. As at Copper, nothing to tape. Pussies pussied out. Amazing how you freaks pussy out then demand I prove I showed, when all you had to do was keep YOUR word, pussy.

Well you could have taped the clock tower.

Oh wait, no you couldn't have because it doesn't exist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old September 13th 14, 08:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 12:37:22 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
As at Copper, nothing to tape.

That's what everyone has been saying for years.
Old September 13th 14, 08:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

I'm surprised you put down the controller long enough to respond.

Controller? Don't own one. Sorta like I have no Gold Bond. You keep describing yourself, freak. Idiot. Dumb****.

Oh, we all know you don't have any Gold Bond.

http://www.sanasana.com/vagisil-femi...-oz-227-g.html
Old September 13th 14, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014 08:18:37 -0700 (PDT), Goober Jones
wrote this crap:

I didn't know that being an unemployable asshole
could qualify Chuckles for disability.

His diabetes and neuropathy and mental illness qualify him for
disability. Not to mention that he is half blind.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 13th 14, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Actually, I know many with type II diabetes with some
Level of neuropathy that continue to work but he still claims to ski and
play tennis....right? As far as anything else, being a huge asshole affects
His employability more.
Old September 14th 14, 02:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-13 19:32:29 +0000, twobuddha said:

Actual facts: I showed. You pussied out, ppppppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

Sorry, but you supposedly showing is NOT an actual fact.

On 2014-09-13 02:27:46 +0000, twobuddha said:

In context, you are a pussy who pussied out. Period. Always do, pussy.

Unable to deal with the actual facts, you have nothing but empty insults...

So sad for you.

:-(

On 2014-09-13 01:30:54 +0000, twobuddha said:

Nothing will change the reality that you pussied out, pussy. The facts.

And now, in context:

I said:

It is the literal truth that I wrote, Scottie (OK. "Punked" was colorful).

I asked precisely where you meant.

You replied without providing an answer.

I let you know that without such an answer there was no meeting.

You disappeared.

Those are the facts.

You reply:

On 2014-09-13 00:42:44 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-13 00:14:18 +0000, twobuddha said:

No need to prove anything, Baker. I was there. I know it. Hell, you

know it, because you pussied out at the mere thought of seeing me in

person. You're just bragging about being a coward.

Holy ****, you stupid idiot. All YOU needed to do was show up. No

balls. Still making excuses for crapping your diapers.

All you needed to do was use the video camera you claimed was there in

the time you claimed you stood there doing nothing...

Why? Nothing to tape. You pussied out. NOthing to do. You pussied

out. All you needed to do was show up. You pussied out. Nothing you

ever say will change reality, Baker. I showed, and you pussied out.

That's precisely what there was to tape, Scottie: that you were there

and I wasn't...

...but despite having time to kill (or so you claim) and a video camera

(or so you claim)...

...you didn't.

Nothing will change the reality that when asked for a precise meeting place...

...you punked.

Pathetic, Baker. Desperate. Hilarious. Ludicrous. You pathetic coward.

Old September 14th 14, 03:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
your name

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 8:38:29 AM UTC-4, wrote:

Everyone who has gone heli-skiing has a box full of pictures to prove it. So will Trunky ever post any? We already know the answer to that one.

Here's the picture of Schattie riding the chopper:

http://www.20min.ch/diashow/32146/04...ccdfc5c99e.jpg

Old September 14th 14, 04:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-13 19:34:06 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Saturday, September 13, 2014 5:38:29 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, September 12, 2014 8:16:19 PM UTC-6, wrote:

On Fri, 12 Sep 2014 10:26:08 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

Have you ever been Heli Skiing, Scooter?

Twice. Two days. For free. Long ago, idiot.

Bull****. I'd bet you've never been on a chopper in your life.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

Everyone who has gone heli-skiing has a box full of pictures to prove
it. So will Trunky ever post any? We already know the answer to that
one.

I know I went. Why do I have to prove anything to you freaks? Go ****
yourself.

What have you EVER actually proven?