Partnership Opportunity

Old February 11th 05, 04:59 PM

Default Partnership Opportunity

Partnership Opportunity
Hello,
I am with a manufacturer of fine jewelry and am currently looking for
those interested in forming a partnership to sell jewelry on eBay or
anywhere else. I work for Elie International, a manufacturer of fine
jewelry located in the heart of the diamond district in New York City.
We have been in the jewelry business for over 23 years and are
registered with the Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT registration #
01222207) and Dunne & Bradstreet.
For the first time in our company's history we are looking to build
partnerships with individual sellers. We hold an extensive stock of
over 24,000 items and need vendors to keep it moving. By selling our
merchandise on eBay, or to family and friends, we become your partner
not your competitor and offer you fine jewelry at wholesale prices
which are a FRACTION of what YOUR CUSTOMERS pay in retail stores. We
understand that many buyers are apprehensive about paying for
merchandise up front, and we have devised our Direct Purchase
Partnership program with these concerns in mind. Our Guaranteed Movers
Policy states that if you cannot sell one of our items within 6 months
we will exchange it. This insures that you are never stuck with
merchandise you can't sell. We want to strongly emphasize that this
is a partnership and we offer our partners the full support that they
need, including pictures, prices and descriptions of all merchandise to
get them started. Please contact us via e-mail at or at
(212) 719-0090 if you are interested or have any questions and please
include where you saw this message. Thank You