Disaster

Old September 12th 14, 06:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Disaster

twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, September 12, 2014 10:21:59 AM UTC-7, wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

On 2014-09-12 15:38:35 +0000, twobuddha said:

Hell, I showed up, Baker. No excuses needed. I was there. You pussied

out. Nothing will ever change the reality that you are a coward.

The only person that I know that used the term "information tower" for the

light boards at Whistler was you. They are well known as the Light Boards,

given the green, yellow and red lights for status on runs.

Well known by who?

People who skied and board at Whistler/Blackcomb. I heard them called,
"The Boards". I have never heard them call "Information Towers", given they
are not towers, they are boards, and the only info is runs status. It is
like calling street stop lights , "Traffic monitor stations".

If you want people to meet up with you,and your mysterious "second" person
holding your mysterious camcorder, you need to be clear. You weren't clear
whatsoever. The Light Boards are very well known as... Light Boards

YOU are well know to be a stalking, dickless pathological liar. Show the
post. Well known saying.

What post? the one that you are pleading for help that you have an eating
disorder? or the any post address to me and other where you threaten me
with physical violence and you will shoot me on sight, combine with your
mental health issues, you mean those posts?

Anyway, you

tend to make up **** all the time.

More excuses.

Scooter, you are a pathological liar. Pathological liars make up ****
about being in combat, being a licensed counselor, a police officer,
Bobaloobob, etc. etc.

And YOU have the gall to say I am making things up, idiot? I showed. Baker didn't.

Who cares? No one really doesn't want to be near your mentally unstable and
obnoxious presence.

I can't speak for Alan, but he stated, he wanted clarification, which I
understand, because I have no idea what you were talking about with these
new fangled "Information Tower", I was thinking you meant the Light Boards,
but you were being your usual evasive and delusional self..

You have this tendency when people meet you, they don't want to meet you
again.
You sure as **** have never had the balls. Now brag about being a

coward again.

Scooter, I have seen you. You are a moron, you are hardly this fearful
strong person you want to come across here. You look and act like someone
who didn't take care of their diabetes. What is scary about you, and
always have been is your behavior, both in throwing accusations around
besides threatening people on the slightest whim. You have pretty much
physically threaten everyone who has posted here. Karma will catch up to
you.

When I passed you during a break in the hearings many eons ago, you acted
like a cowering little bitch, and you just came across as a strange little
man. I can't control your demons that haunt you, nor I am not part of your
major health problems.

Have you ever been Heli Skiing, Scooter?

Twice. Two days. For free. Long ago, idiot.

Where? You realize that heli skiing is not the same as groomed area
skiing, it is not for the faint hearted.
So Where?
Old September 12th 14, 06:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
your name

On Friday, September 12, 2014 2:11:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Where? You realize that heli skiing is not the same as groomed area
skiing, it is not for the faint hearted.
So Where?

In Vietnam, of course.

Old September 12th 14, 06:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 12, 2014 1:49:33 PM UTC-5, your name wrote:
On Friday, September 12, 2014 2:11:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Where? You realize that heli skiing is not the same as groomed area
skiing, it is not for the faint hearted.

So Where?

In Vietnam, of course.

Must have been there, fer shure. We all know about them slopes in Nam.
Old September 12th 14, 07:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, September 12, 2014 12:49:33 PM UTC-6, your name wrote:

Where? You realize that heli skiing is not the same as groomed area
skiing, it is not for the faint hearted.
So Where?

In Vietnam, of course.

Is that homo trying to say it's been heli skiing? I've seen it with skis on. Barely what anyone would call skiing. There's no way it could manage heli skiing.

Old September 12th 14, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 12, 2014 3:15:26 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, September 12, 2014 12:26:13 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

On Friday, September 12, 2014 12:49:33 PM UTC-6, your name wrote:

Where? You realize that heli skiing is not the same as groomed area

skiing, it is not for the faint hearted.

So Where?

In Vietnam, of course.

Is that homo trying to say it's been heli skiing? I've seen it with skis on. Barely what anyone would call skiing. There's no way it could manage heli skiing.

I can handle it a helluva lot better than YOU can handle showing up in person, you pathetic coward.

I think I've finally figured out his delusions:

tennis - http://www.stuff.tv/10-great-tennis-...bledon/feature

heli skiing - http://www.addictinggames.com/sports...liboarding.jsp

vietnam - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Vietnam_War_games

police officer - http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...best-cop-games

therapist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRwamrL1Jjg

counseller - http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...seling/256324/

body guard - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...in_video_games

vocalist - http://www.gameinformer.com/blogs/me...cal-songs.aspx

fake jew - http://kotaku.com/yes-this-nazi-kill...-de-1535290776

The list is virtually endless!
Old September 12th 14, 09:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 12, 2014 9:39:58 AM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
Make sure you wipe the Cheetos dust off the controller when you are finished.

Pathetic. Hey, how about discussing your promise to lie to the cops?

More delusions. I never said I would talk to the cops and even if I did, the last thing I would need to do was lie to them. That's a hole you have already dug yourself.
Old September 12th 14, 09:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 12, 2014 3:34:06 PM UTC-6, wrote:
[...]

HAHAHA this is too funny!

crossdresser - http://www.escapistmagazine.com/foru...poilers-abound

diapers - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIyHwRC71IU

golden gloves boxing - http://www.addictinggames.com/sports...loveboxing.jsp

misogynist - http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolpin...e-retaliation/

It's his entire life!
Old September 12th 14, 11:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-12 15:38:35 +0000, twobuddha said:

Hell, I showed up, Baker. No excuses needed. I was there. You pussied

out. Nothing will ever change the reality that you are a coward.

The only person that I know that used the term "information tower" for the

light boards at Whistler was you. They are well known as the Light Boards,

given the green, yellow and red lights for status on runs.

Well known by who? YOU are well know to be a stalking, dickless

pathological liar. Show the post. Well known saying.

Hmmmm...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=whistler+light+board&espv=2&biw=1789&bih= 1044&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=UC0TVNToEqT2iwLX _ICABQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

https://www.google.ca/search?q=whistler+information+tower&espv=2&biw=178 9&bih=1044&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Xy0TVPnzLq nKigLP3IHABQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

Do you see what appears a bunch of times in the first search...

...and not once in the second?

:-)

All you had to do was show up, freak. You pussied out. Nothing is
ever going to change that reality.

Nothing is ever going to change the reality that when asked to say
exactly where you meant for the meet to take place...

....you punked out.

Old September 12th 14, 11:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-12 15:38:35 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-09-12 00:17:42 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:17:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:29:58 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Off to play tennis.

You said tat nearly an hour ago but here you are, posting to RSA, with

your last post just 10 minutes ago.

What's the deelio?

Got a call, reset the time, you blithering ****ing idiot. Just got

back. We won. You ****ed yourself.

You are good at excuses...

Holy ****. This from the freak who pussied out on Whistler and MISSED

OPPORTUNITY? Baker, you have absolutely no insight into your own

insanity.

Your excuse at Whistler was your silence on the exact meeting place...

Hell, I showed up, Baker. No excuses needed. I was there. You

pussied out. Nothing will ever change the reality that you are a

coward.

Too bad you can't actually prove that, isn't it? You claim you were

there, you claim you had a video camera available, you claim you waited

around for a few minutes...

...but somehow it never occurred to you to do the thing that would

provide proof you were there.

:-)

No need to prove anything, Baker. I was there. I know it. Hell, you
know it, because you pussied out at the mere thought of seeing me in
person. You're just bragging about being a coward.
Holy ****, you stupid idiot. All YOU needed to do was show up. No
balls. Still making excuses for crapping your diapers.

All you needed to do was use the video camera you claimed was there in
the time you claimed you stood there doing nothing...