Disaster

Old September 12th 14, 03:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Disaster

On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 20:33:19 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Off to play tennis. An athletic endeavor, but certainly

not in the way your buddy Brain Fried Bob phrased it.

You don't play tennis. You just waddle around on the court. No doubt
picking up empty beer bottles so you can return them for the deposit
money.

Nah, I refill them, just in case you show up, Huggies.

Hah! You just admitted you waddle around the court picking up empty
beer bottles.

I just admitted I **** into beer bottles in case you show up, want to be ready.

Also for years you have been bragging about, "The Pride of Vail," and

you just admitted you can fit it into the neck of a beer bottle. Sucks

to be you, pencil dick.

Nah. I use a funnel. Sucks to be you, diaper boy.

You walk around with a urine stained funnel to **** in beer bottles.
This is too funny. Do you also stand on a street corner with a sign
that says, "Will trade bottles of **** for food"? Or do you just hold
up a sign that says, "BR-549," waiting for people to give you money
because they think you are crazy?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 12th 14, 06:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-11 20:57:29 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:01:15 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:58:54 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:

Old news. Talisker is the land holder. Hiring Vain to run it I think.

Had to do something when pcmr defaulted on their lease. But as I hear

it pcmr is still going to run the snowplay area this year after posting

a bond as they fight their eviction notice.

Ahhhh....Just saw the new news. I best go read the story. Doesn't

matter, they still can't grow a mountain and will still cater to the

non athlete "skier".

Asshole, you are not an athlete anymore. Too decrepit from the booze

to even ski, you had to take up golf. A sport for non athletes if

there ever was one.

Speaking as someone who skis, plays golf and plays hockey anywhere from

4 to 6 times a week, I can say with certainty that you (well, not YOU)

be an athlete and still play golf.

:-)

You're a ****ing GOALIE!!!!!

Really? This is news to me.

Hilarious.
As for athletic credentials, I have a helluva lot more than you, idiot.

Riiiiight.

But like Brain Fried Bob Thompson, I am older. You stop being a
****ing athlete, especially in his case, given his massive consumption
of alcohol.
Off to play tennis. An athletic endeavor, but certainly not in the way
your buddy Brain Fried Bob phrased it.

Please. Rallying back and forth isn't tennis.

Old September 12th 14, 06:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-12 00:17:42 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:17:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:29:58 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Off to play tennis.

You said tat nearly an hour ago but here you are, posting to RSA, with
your last post just 10 minutes ago.

What's the deelio?

Got a call, reset the time, you blithering ****ing idiot. Just got
back. We won. You ****ed yourself.

You are good at excuses...

Old September 12th 14, 06:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 11/09/2014 23:51, twobuddha wrote:

Gold Bond Ointment award for most frequent wanking.

That's another athletic endeavor past its time...

Oh, dear, can't get it up Scat ?

Old September 12th 14, 07:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:46:51 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:29:58 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Hilarious.

As for athletic credentials, I have a helluva lot more than you, idiot.

Yeah, an Olympic gold medal in the 100 meter dumpster-diving hurdles.

NASTAR Gold for most free stuff stolen from commercial ski industry sponsors in your age group, 16 years running.

Gold Bond Ointment award for most frequent wanking.

Off to play tennis. An athletic endeavor, but certainly not in the way your buddy Brain Fried Bob phrased it.

So do they have wheelchair tennis nowadays? Or are you still in Juniors League walker-class tennis? Got a sponsor to donate your tennis balls to you? Whose sponsor logo do you wear on your three-foot-long all-pork bologna sausage?

Oscar Meyer (pareve)?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/grand-sl...7&kpid=4248235

Make sure you wipe the Cheetos dust off the controller when you are finished.
Old September 12th 14, 04:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-12 00:17:42 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:17:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:29:58 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Off to play tennis.

You said tat nearly an hour ago but here you are, posting to RSA, with

your last post just 10 minutes ago.

What's the deelio?

Got a call, reset the time, you blithering ****ing idiot. Just got

back. We won. You ****ed yourself.

You are good at excuses...

Holy ****. This from the freak who pussied out on Whistler and MISSED
OPPORTUNITY? Baker, you have absolutely no insight into your own
insanity.

Your excuse at Whistler was your silence on the exact meeting place...

Old September 12th 14, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 12, 2014 11:28:57 AM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:

Your excuse at Whistler was your silence on the exact meeting place...

His excuse at Wildrose was that it was past his bedtime.

Then a few days later he made up some imaginary friend who imagined that they went to Wildrose, and made up an imaginary cross-dresser.
Old September 12th 14, 05:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2014-09-12 15:38:35 +0000, twobuddha said:

Hell, I showed up, Baker. No excuses needed. I was there. You pussied
out. Nothing will ever change the reality that you are a coward.

The only person that I know that used the term "information tower" for the
light boards at Whistler was you. They are well known as the Light Boards,
given the green, yellow and red lights for status on runs. Anyway, you
tend to make up **** all the time.

Have you ever been Heli Skiing, Scooter?
Old September 12th 14, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-12 00:17:42 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:17:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 4:29:58 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Off to play tennis.

You said tat nearly an hour ago but here you are, posting to RSA, with

your last post just 10 minutes ago.

What's the deelio?

Got a call, reset the time, you blithering ****ing idiot. Just got

back. We won. You ****ed yourself.

You are good at excuses...

Holy ****. This from the freak who pussied out on Whistler and MISSED

OPPORTUNITY? Baker, you have absolutely no insight into your own

insanity.

Your excuse at Whistler was your silence on the exact meeting place...

Hell, I showed up, Baker. No excuses needed. I was there. You
pussied out. Nothing will ever change the reality that you are a
coward.

Too bad you can't actually prove that, isn't it? You claim you were
there, you claim you had a video camera available, you claim you waited
around for a few minutes...

....but somehow it never occurred to you to do the thing that would
provide proof you were there.

:-)

Old September 12th 14, 05:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-12 15:38:35 +0000, twobuddha said:

Hell, I showed up, Baker. No excuses needed. I was there. You pussied

out. Nothing will ever change the reality that you are a coward.

The only person that I know that used the term "information tower" for the

light boards at Whistler was you. They are well known as the Light Boards,

given the green, yellow and red lights for status on runs.

Well known by who? YOU are well know to be a stalking, dickless
pathological liar. Show the post. Well known saying.

Hmmmm...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=whistler+light+board&espv=2&biw=1789&bih= 1044&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=UC0TVNToEqT2iwLX _ICABQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ

https://www.google.ca/search?q=whistler+information+tower&espv=2&biw=178 9&bih=1044&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Xy0TVPnzLq nKigLP3IHABQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

Do you see what appears a bunch of times in the first search...

....and not once in the second?

:-)