New Mammoth dining option

Old September 5th 14, 10:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Default New Mammoth dining option

Of course, now he'll want a verifiable name and address. Do they play
Emergency softball games under the lights. He may only go to bars that
have clock towers.
Old September 5th 14, 11:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 5, 2014 5:54:30 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Past my bedtime.

Mr. Abraham, that's pretty pathetic.

Here I am, a cute little lesbian hottie who occasionally does some bois on the side, offering to put on my best date-getting miniskirt and meet YOU -- and you tell me it's past your bedtime?

Sad, sad, sad, sad.

I thought that you were man enough. I guess I was sadly mistaken.

So, Mr. Abraham, when you DO date nowadays, what kind of man or woman do you date nowadays? Hm?

I'm still going to be at Wildrose tonight and whether I take somebody home or let them take me home -- or I just go home alone -- you have already told the entire world that you are not man enough to even show up to meet me.

In fact, "past your bedtime" means you are not even man enough to show up to see if I am even there.

I guess that all your haters on this group will now include "past your bedtime" with all of the other reasons you used to explain why you never showed up to meet people.

Have fun, I'll be at Wildrose tonight, going commando.

--Anna B.
Old September 5th 14, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-05 22:55:56 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 5, 2014 3:51:42 PM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
Of course, now he'll want a verifiable name and address.

Exactly, Vinnie. Nobody has ever shown for one of these things, and
only a true coward would do so from anonymity.

Like when you proposed a meeting at Starbucks...

....then immediately backed out when the location was pinned down?

Old September 6th 14, 12:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 5, 2014 6:48:56 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Verifiable ID?

Nope.

I told you where, when, what I'd be wearing, and how to address me. And what to do when you met me.

You'll get a verifiable ID after you do what I told you to do, which was to bitch-slap me as hard as you are man enough to do.

Apparently, you are too cowardly to do that.

WTFE.

It must be a deeply disturbing thing to be so far into your own personal cowardice that you cannot even step up to meet a girl, for any reason.

Clue, Mr. Abraham: I have never asked you for your verifiable ID, but I've told you where I would be, what I would be wearing, and how to unconditionally identify me.

Why can you not meet that same challenge?

Is it because you are not man enough? Answer the question.

Are you not man enough?

Oh, I forgot, it's past your bedtime. That must be it. Past your bedtime.

I hope that everybody here calls you out with "past your bedtime."

After when you don't have a good excuse, ANY excuse will do.

"PAST YOUR BEDTIME."

Anna B.
Old September 6th 14, 12:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

He's on a roll. He's been out of control since I suggested that his entire rationalization
for his aberrant adult behavior is probably a lie just like everything else he has ever
said. If you don't accept his excuse, then the only conclusion you can draw is that he is
dirty perverted little prick. Well, I guess he's still a dirty perverted little prick even if you accept
his excuses. Since his memory is defective, he needs to be periodically reminded that
No one buys his bull****.
Old September 6th 14, 12:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-05 22:55:56 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 5, 2014 3:51:42 PM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:

Of course, now he'll want a verifiable name and address.

Exactly, Vinnie. Nobody has ever shown for one of these things, and

only a true coward would do so from anonymity.

Like when you proposed a meeting at Starbucks...

...then immediately backed out when the location was pinned down?

Holy ****, you're going back to another of your delusions, idiot. You
weren't invited. And there was never any doubt about the location,
except in your sick mind. Not to mention I am not anonymous.

Whether I was invited or not is immaterial. And the simple truth is
that the moment the address as completely specified as opposed to left
vague (an actual address as opposed to "the Starbuck at the Pike Place
Market")...

....you instantly had a million reasons you could no longer meet.

And never forget WHISTLER!
Hey, I'm thinking of going up there later next week. Come up and say
hello. I'll set a meet at the info tower, ok, coward?

Sure...

....will you tell me which one you mean this time?

Old September 6th 14, 02:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-06 02:57:08 +0000, twobuddha said:

Nothging is ever going to change the reality that you pussied out at
Whistler, and have kept pussying out, pussy. Nothing. You humiliated
yourself and you know it. WHISTLER! MISSED OPPORTUNITY!

Nothing will change that when asked to provide the precise location of
your proposed meet...

....you wouldn't supply one.

And nothing will change the reality that the only time there was a
precise location presented of which I'm aware...

....you immediately started making excuses upon the location becoming known.

Old September 6th 14, 03:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-06 03:10:10 +0000, twobuddha said:

Nothing is ever going to change the reality that you pussied out on
several occasions. You know it. I know it. You know you are a
gutless stalking dickless miserable freak. I know it. No excuse, no
rationalization will ever change that reality.
You are insane. Get help, freak.

What "several occasions" would those be, Scottie?

When I asked you precisely where you were proposing we meet in
Whistler, you went silent. Even though I told you that I wouldn't come
without that information.

You were all hot on meeting at "Starbucks"... ...right up until an
address was posted.

:-)

Old September 6th 14, 04:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-06 03:50:50 +0000, twobuddha said:

You are insane. Get help.

So two occasions where you left out key details (and in the latter
case, slunk away once they were revealed)...

....are "several" now?

Old September 6th 14, 07:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-06 05:20:13 +0000, twobuddha said:

You are insane. Get help.

And this is your cop out...

other option downhill Alpine Skiing 4 October 19th 13 05:36 AM
Option Sansalone - opinions? Rob Snowboarding 3 March 25th 05 04:42 PM
Option Northshore 159 review Jason Medeiros Snowboarding 3 January 12th 05 11:06 PM
Northshore Option? Jason Medeiros Snowboarding 3 December 8th 04 11:03 PM
Option Sansalone BraileTrail Snowboarding 7 April 16th 04 01:07 PM