A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

Old September 3rd 14, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
your name

Default A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:35:24 AM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

I am proud I ignored the illegal, unconstitutional order and stood up for FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Then why did you do it under a pseudonym?
Old September 3rd 14, 05:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:52:38 AM UTC-5, your name wrote:
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:35:24 AM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

I am proud I ignored the illegal, unconstitutional order and stood up for
FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Then why did you do it under a pseudonym?

Mr. Abraham posted to RSA in defiance of the court order under a different pseudonym -- bobaloobob -- because he knew that if he used his real and known pseudonym -- -- he would have been hauled back before the same court, charged with felony contempt, and jailed for six months.

Mr. Abraham feared retribution for his actions after the court order was handed down, but gambled that nobody would call his bluff, hire a lawyer, and put him in prison where he belonged.

Regrettably, Mr. Abraham won this bet. But the next time might not go so well.
Old September 3rd 14, 06:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-03 17:53:45 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 10:20:56 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:52:38 AM UTC-5, your name wrote:

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 3:35:24 AM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

I am proud I ignored the illegal, unconstitutional order and stood up
for FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Then why did you do it under a pseudonym?

Mr. Abraham posted to RSA in defiance of the court order under a
different pseudonym -- bobaloobob -- because he knew that if he used
his real and known pseudonym -- -- he would have
been hauled back before the same court, charged with felony contempt,
and jailed for six months.

Holy ****. You really are pulling a whopper out of your ass, eh,
freak? Here is a clue. There is no way in hell any LE was going to
**** with me, because you people lied so egregiously. Det. Leanne
Shirey suborned perjury, idiot. Any investigation would have put some
of you freaks in jail for committing perjury.

Yet she was never charged far less convicted of that crime...

Maybe if you'd sworn out a complaint...

Strange how you continue to fail to discuss the outright lies and
criminal conspiracy that led to that order. Or the blatant violation
of my first amendment rights. That's another thing that guaranteed my
safety. Small matter, I know, the Constitution of the United States.

Which is why you started posting under a pseudonym: because the USC
protected your first amendment rights...

Clue time. If LE had gotten involved, wouldn't be me going to jail.
Would be a bunch of freaks who lied to the cops and a judge. Any
investigation would have proven that. Hobbs would have been the first.

And yet you chose not to get them involved...

Mr. Abraham feared retribution for his actions after the court order
was handed down, but gambled that nobody would call his bluff, hire a
lawyer, and put him in prison where he belonged.

Holy ****. You really are so crazy you think I should be put in prison
because I told the truth about having my life threatened, being stalked
in the real world, and all the rest, eh, you blithering nutcase? Holy
****, in your deranged world, I should have been imprisoned for
promising to defend myself, so I would be safe from your threats to
kill me.

I think you violated a legitimate court order.

I think a judge saw who was telling the truth and who was lying with
great clarity.

Regrettably, Mr. Abraham won this bet. But the next time might not go so well.

NEXT TIME? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Speaking of which, what is your name? You're lying your ass off under
a pseudonym.

My name is Alan Baker.

Since you keep running away every time I suggest meeting you, you stop
by any time you want when you're in Vancouver.

:-)

Old September 3rd 14, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-03 17:53:45 +0000, twobuddha said:

[...]

Nor was I ever charged, far less convicted, of any crime. STrange how
you ignore the facts, idiot.

You were banned from RSA....

Maybe if you'd sworn out a complaint...

Holy ****. In the long history of your insane hypocrisy, the freak who
missed his opportunity has the absolute gall to write that.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I LOVE IT

So when you fail to swear out a complaint about criminal activity you
claim has happened, that's fine?

Strange how you continue to fail to discuss the outright lies and
criminal conspiracy that led to that order. Or the blatant violation
of my first amendment rights. That's another thing that guaranteed
my safety. Small matter, I know, the Constitution of the United
States.

Which is why you started posting under a pseudonym: because the USC
protected your first amendment rights...

Yeah, it did. Shirey would have lost her job if there was an
investigation, and she knew it. Suborned perjury. Fact. I was there.
I know how often everybody lied.

So if you'd posted under your own name, she'd have lost her job?

Clue time. If LE had gotten involved, wouldn't be me going to jail.

Would be a bunch of freaks who lied to the cops and a judge. Any
investigation would have proven that. Hobbs would have been the first.

And yet you chose not to get them involved...

Looks to me like LE chose to uninvolve itself. And of course, despite
your repeated threats to swear out a complaint, YOU chose not to get LE
involved.
Holy ****, you gotta be bleeding out your ass you've ****ed yourself so
thoroughly.

To whom did you swear out complaints, Scott?

Mr. Abraham feared retribution for his actions after the court order
was handed down, but gambled that nobody would call his bluff, hire
a lawyer, and put him in prison where he belonged.

Holy ****. You really are so crazy you think I should be put in
prison because I told the truth about having my life threatened,
being stalked in the real world, and all the rest, eh, you
blithering nutcase? Holy ****, in your deranged world, I should
have been imprisoned for promising to defend myself, so I would be
safe from your threats to kill me.

I think you violated a legitimate court order.

I think you are full of ****.

No, actually: you don't.

I think a judge saw who was telling the truth and who was lying with
great clarity.

I think the judge got conned, but then again, I know the truth, and you
are insane.

You think the entire world is not as smart as you are...

....but you're wrong.

Regrettably, Mr. Abraham won this bet. But the next time might not go so well.

NEXT TIME? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of which, what is your name? You're lying your ass off
under a pseudonym.

My name is Alan Baker.

Since you keep running away every time I suggest meeting you, you
stop by any time you want when you're in Vancouver.

Let me know when YOU involve LE, you pathetic coward. MISSED
OPPORTUNITY! Oooops, forgot, you run away every time you promise to
involve LE. Because there is a damn good chance YOU would go to jail.
One thing for su when your buddy Dickless Henry lied to the cops,
they clearly knew he was not telling the truth. GO FOR IT!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH

Again.

1. You claim that reporting your actual words to law enforcement would
result in me going to jail.

2. You claim you want that.

3. So why won't you repeat your words?

Old September 3rd 14, 06:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Yeah he is. Sort of indicates some level of cognitive disconnect.
It's gotta be tough on Chuckles having these issues and being
stupid as well.
Old September 3rd 14, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
your name

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 2:02:33 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

I think you violated a legitimate court order.

Of course he did. Even if you accept his claim that the order was "unconstitutional", or arrived at based on "perjured" testimony, it was still legally binding and valid unless and until it was overturned, and would therefore have to be obeyed, subject to penalty of law. It doesn't matter how much Schattie jumps up and down. I'd like to see him trying his reasoning out in front of a judge. You'll notice he never did.

When this happened, the ACLU was deliberately non-committal about whether they would take up the case. I never heard of them doing so. I think they looked at it, saw what was going on, and decided there was no constitutional issue at stake. Of course, Schattie's sock-puppet claimed that the ACLU "begged" him to "let them" take the case, but that is surely a lie. If they thought there was a real issue for them, they'd have done something like file a friend of the court brief on his behalf.

Old September 3rd 14, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-03 18:50:46 +0000, twobuddha said:

Holy ****. You really are pulling a whopper out of your ass, eh,

freak? Here is a clue. There is no way in hell any LE was going to

**** with me, because you people lied so egregiously. Det. Leanne

Shirey suborned perjury, idiot. Any investigation would have put

some of you freaks in jail for committing perjury.

Yet she was never charged far less convicted of that crime...

Nor was I ever charged, far less convicted, of any crime. STrange how

you ignore the facts, idiot.

You were banned from RSA....

You mean my constitutional right to free speech was violated? I agree.

Nope. I mean you acted in a way which got you banned.

Maybe if you'd sworn out a complaint...

Holy ****. In the long history of your insane hypocrisy, the freak who

missed his opportunity has the absolute gall to write that.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I LOVE IT

So when you fail to swear out a complaint about criminal activity you

claim has happened, that's fine?

You certainly think so, Baker. MISSED OPPORTUNITY

But YOU think so, Scott.

Here you are... ...claiming there was all this criminal behaviour...

....and you did...

....nothing.

Strange how you continue to fail to discuss the outright lies and

criminal conspiracy that led to that order. Or the blatant violation

of my first amendment rights. That's another thing that guaranteed

my safety. Small matter, I know, the Constitution of the United

States.

Which is why you started posting under a pseudonym: because the USC

protected your first amendment rights...

Yeah, it did. Shirey would have lost her job if there was an

investigation, and she knew it. Suborned perjury. Fact. I was there.

I know how often everybody lied.

So if you'd posted under your own name, she'd have lost her job?

If any LE had investigated what the freaks did, yes. She suborned
perjury. She knew she'd been conned. Which is why she blew the freaks
off.

Did you report your allegations to any other law enforcement agency?

Clue time. If LE had gotten involved, wouldn't be me going to jail.

Would be a bunch of freaks who lied to the cops and a judge. Any

investigation would have proven that. Hobbs would have been the first.

And yet you chose not to get them involved...

Looks to me like LE chose to uninvolve itself. And of course, despite

your repeated threats to swear out a complaint, YOU chose not to get LE

involved.

Holy ****, you gotta be bleeding out your ass you've ****ed yourself so

thoroughly.

To whom did you swear out complaints, Scott?

I have never said I would swear out a complaint against you, pussy.

I wasn't asking about any complaint against me...

....(not that you have anything you could possible complain about)...

....but what complaints did you swear regarding all this criminal
behaviour you just outlined?

Mr. Abraham feared retribution for his actions after the court order

was handed down, but gambled that nobody would call his bluff, hire

a lawyer, and put him in prison where he belonged.

Holy ****. You really are so crazy you think I should be put in

prison because I told the truth about having my life threatened,

being stalked in the real world, and all the rest, eh, you

blithering nutcase? Holy ****, in your deranged world, I should

have been imprisoned for promising to defend myself, so I would be

safe from your threats to kill me.

I think you violated a legitimate court order.

I think you are full of ****.

No, actually: you don't.

Yes, actually. I do.

Nope.

I think a judge saw who was telling the truth and who was lying with

great clarity.

I think the judge got conned, but then again, I know the truth, and you

are insane.

You think the entire world is not as smart as you are...

...but you're wrong.

Wrong again. I think I am smarter and saner than you, but that does
not take much.

Please.

[...]

Good chance of it. Prove me wrong, Mad Dog.

Sure. Repeat your words.

2. You claim you want that.

Sure. Would cure you of being a stalker, for damn sure.

So repeat your words.

3. So why won't you repeat your words?

No need. Cops have them on file. GO FOR IT

And you know this how?

But moreover, if it will get you what you want, why won't you do it?

:-)

Old September 3rd 14, 07:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-03 18:55:40 +0000, twobuddha said:

You are insane. Get help, stalker.

And you punk out again, loser.

Old September 3rd 14, 07:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 03/09/2014 20:53, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:42:34 AM UTC-7, your name wrote:
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 2:02:33 PM UTC-4, Alan Baker wrote:

I think you violated a legitimate court order.

Of course he did. Even if you accept his claim that the order was "unconstitutional", or arrived at based on "perjured" testimony, it was still legally binding and valid unless and until it was overturned, and would therefore have to be obeyed, subject to penalty of law. It doesn't matter how much Schattie jumps up and down. I'd like to see him trying his reasoning out in front of a judge. You'll notice he never did.

Holy ****. No claim. Fact. I'd like to see you trying to reason out perjury and blatant lies in front of a judge.
Clue time. Never had to, because the judge and the cop knew they would lose their jobs if the truth came to light.

Oh dear, such a shame you didn't have a lawyer with you in court the
first time around and then none of it would have happened...

Old September 3rd 14, 08:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:
Vinnie, Vinnie. Of all people, you know goddamn well that if you had not
lied to the cops, there would have been no order. Based completely on lies and perjury.

That is pretty funny, given that Vinnie via Skirecr took a bunch of post
from Erik's egroup (aka the slandercircle) to give to you before the
hearing.. (Which Vinnie accidentally posted one here, but I digress) I
handle all the posts that our side used in both hearings. Oh my gawd! I
lost mine! boo hoo!!

Vinnie was neutral to leaning toward you before the hearing. If he talked
to Detective Shirey, it was probably after the hearing, when you were
threatening to get him fired from his job... for the horrible reason that
he stated that you were posting as Bobaloobob! The defamation! (We knew
you were posting as Bobaloobob in your first post about surefeet in Park
City as a test post)

Scooter, you lost the hearing with Boots for these reasons..

I. Your Behavior.
a. Screaming at a Judge
b.Screaming at a Police Detective
c. Crying in the middle of your screaming
d. Continue your screaming at everyone in the courtroom
e. Screaming at Bert (Nice Touch)

II. Bert as your "attorney"
1. Bert ignoring your case and going off on his own petty slights
2. Bert showing why he isn't an attorney anymore, he was incompetent
3. Bert was literally acting "Weird and Tolkenish", the wheezing didn't
help.
4. Bert screaming at you to shut up, (Another Nice Touch)

III. Anthea's email to Detective Shirey
1. Some of your antics and fantasies you stated to her, like you were a
former Cop
2. Stating that you took a gun on ski trips because of bad people in your
life, (Not in your reading comprehension failure, "skiing with a gun")
3. Your disturbing behavior toward her.

If you hired an actual attorney, let him or god forbid her present your
case, show some contrition, control yourself, didn't interrupt anyone,
especially the Judge, you would have a chance. Basically you shot yourself
in the foot, because you couldn't control yourself, and I have never seen
anyone acted like you before in a Court of Law.

There was also a prevention reason to issue you a restraining order.
People wanted to go to the Tahoe Invasion trip, and didn't have to worry
about your uncontrollable and unstable behavior.

Before you go on about your First Amendment rights and Freedom to Assemble
whereever you would like. You were told by many people, that your behavior
is a very serious problem. People from K2, your former friends you disown
for bring up your serious behavioral problems, the Seattle PD, (like your
cop buddy, who told you to drop the matter) I assume Bert as well, because
it is a huge problem.. You still refused to do anything about it, and it
is very self destructive...

Detective Shirey pushed for the hearings. She thought you were very
disturbed, and was still in kind of shock after you screamed at her on the
phone, before she called me to post something on rec.skiing.alpine in Oct
1999. (In which you felt I got Shirey involved, it had nothing do with me)
Once again, you could had diffuse the situation, but instead you try to
put out the fire with gasoline, (apologies to David Bowie)

If I were so evil in your eyes, and up to no good... why do you feel you
need to threaten violence to pretty much everyone who has posted here? I
have disagreements with posters on this NG, I can be very rude and
argumentative, but I don't see others threatening me with violence or
feeling that law enforcement has to get involved because my behavior is so
out of control like yours have been for the past 15 years...