A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

Old September 2nd 14, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Default A Dinner Date with Scott "I'm gonna git me some" Abraham

Thanks scott.
Old September 2nd 14, 10:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 2:33:52 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:

Come over to my place, baby. Chez Skank er Buddha. We'll have fried bologna sandmiches

Just look for the shack that has the rusted lawn mowers in front behind the 20 year old

clapped out Kawasaki. No I can't afford a new car, I can't hold a job.

Oh I found this from the distant past.... ROFL...

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/rec.skiing.alpine/bobaloobob$20whistler/rec.skiing.alpine/hvW17opNvK4

A. Part of my business in Whistler most certainly had to do

with gay ski week. My company loves doing business with the gay

ski organizations, and I checked in with the organizers to keep

our acquaintance fresh. Those meetings had nothing to do with

the main reason I was in Whistler. I leave you to guess,

because once again, the cabal proved they have no limits and no

conscience and will continue to attack and slander the man who

exposed them for the lying losers they are.

B. I'm not Scott. His contempt for you and your friends is

boundless, and he describes your dishonesty in tones dripping

with acid. You are a liar who was part of the conspiracy, you

know it exists, and you continue to act as a tool of the

conspiracy while appearing to be reasonable. To quote you, you

are "reprehensible". I must give you credit. On the outside,

you seem to be a reasonable man, and you tell outright lies in a

very reasonable tone. But you are still either knowingly lying

about Scott or repeating groundless accusations, and I don't

particularily care which it is, as the effect is the same.

C. Scott happened to be acquainted with one of the main

organizers of Altitude through his work with sexual abuse

survivors, and helped me out during some negotiations. He just

earned a week of free lodging and tickets, as my company will

make quite a healthy profit from this endeavor. Eat your heart

out.

D. I'm not surprised that only one person said anything about

another smearing cheap shot slander, while so many people

complain about the"flame" war starting up again. My

understanding of the meaning of flame is that it is malicious,

dishonest, slandering, lying false charges. I am merely setting

the record straight while continuing to remind rsa and the world

of the sickness of the people here. I do not flame and have no

intention of flaming. I simply point out obvious lies, and

refuse to participate in your cozy little conspiracy of silence.

You and your friends screwed my friend over and ruined a wacky

yet entertaining newsgroup. Get used to me reminding the world

of what you did.

Bob

"I am not Scott". Hilarious.
Old September 2nd 14, 10:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

My mistake, sorreeeeeeee!!!!!
Old September 2nd 14, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Richard Henry wrote:
On Tuesday, September 2, 2014 2:33:52 PM UTC-7, wrote:

"I am not Scott". Hilarious.

Yeah here is another one from Feb. 2000. They are comic gold..

I am having problems getting the url link, but it is from 2/7/00 under the
thread of "Seattle Skiers"

These are the first of Scooter's Bobaloobob's posts..

From "Bobaloobob" (aka Scooter)

"Smart move, Bob. Bert and I had to put up with stalking, death
threats, physical threats, mailbombing, real world mail bombing,
hacking web sites, horrible lies, blatant slanders, and in the
end, a conspiracy that you were part of to break the law, commit
perjury, and frame an innocent guy." Here is a clue. Do you
remember one of your good buddies writing Tim Petrick and
telling him that Buddha had gone after McLean's grandstanding
Shishipangma expedition? Like every other smear you dorks
invented, that was a total lie. My company does business with
Tim's company. Do you think I am going to give you scumbags any
info about who I am, so you can terrorize my family, smear me in
the skiing community, and generally be a sick bunch of losers
tearing down better men because you are so filled with disgust
when you look in the mirror?
I will do you this favor, though. I'm leaving for Whistler
tomorrow, got a big meeting, and Scott is picking me up at the
Vancouver airport. He gets to ski for free, I've already
arranged his tickets. We'll while away a few hours telling the
sick story of the sick people of rsa who make sick remarks like
this transparent, hypocritical lie. You and your sick buddies
used anonymitie to tell the sickest lies I ever saw on the
internet. When I start posting to your home town newsgroup
about how you drunkenly raped your own mother when you were a
kid, about how you are a serial rapist, how you molest children,
making fun of you being raped, about how you are a raving wacko
that is a danger to society (actually, the last part is probably
true about all of you) then you have a point. But all I am
doing is using anonymity to expose your scumbag lies, telling
the truth about what scumbag losers like you did. There is no
possible comparison, and it is indicative of the sickness of
this supposed community that no one objects to such transparent
lying.

Toodle doo. I'll think of you on Wednesday. Whistler has to be
in better shape than Utah. Think of all the stories Scott will
tell me about what happened here, and what kind of people hang
out here. I'll make sure to come back and share that with you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bob A. Loobob

Legal mumbojumbo: Scott Abraham did not know who I am until
Sunday. He has not asked me to post anything in his behalf, or
write anything in his behalf. I do this of my own free will,
mostly because I loathe the scumbags who screwed him over.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
You can't do to me what you did to Scott and Bert."

I like "I am doing is using anonymity to expose..." when his IP address
was in each time stamp..
Old September 3rd 14, 01:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

OH Gawd! That's some funny ****. And no less transparent now than then.

Old September 3rd 14, 07:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 03/09/2014 09:35, twobuddha wrote:
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 12:23:53 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:

From "Bobaloobob" (aka Scooter)

Toodle doo. I'll think of you on Wednesday. Whistler has to be

in better shape than Utah. Think of all the stories Scott will

tell me about what happened here, and what kind of people hang

out here. I'll make sure to come back and share that with you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bob A. Loobob

Legal mumbojumbo: Scott Abraham did not know who I am until

Sorry, guys, wasn't me.

I am proud I ignored the illegal, unconstitutional order and stood up for FREEDOM!!!!!!!

Make your mind(s) up.

Old September 3rd 14, 12:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

LOL unique in the annals of kookdom. Celebration of the commission
of a series of felonious posts by one Scott Abraham under a restraining
order. He denied the bobaloobob posts until his narcissism and stupidity caught
up with him and Richard Henry caught him taking credit for a early bob post.
Chuckles continues either his pathological lying and/or can't remember what
day it is. One thing is for sure 15 years ago his lies and crimes were obscured by the
meandering and verbose litany of thesaurus garnered words. He is mentally
Incapable of producing such melodious trash today. Could be the onset
of dementia.
Old September 3rd 14, 12:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

You know what I'm taking about. The technical term for his early
diatribes was "psychobabble".
Old September 3rd 14, 02:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Wednesday, September 3, 2014 5:17:29 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
LOL unique in the annals of kookdom. Celebration of the commission

of a series of felonious posts by one Scott Abraham under a restraining

order. He denied the bobaloobob posts until his narcissism and stupidity caught

up with him and Richard Henry caught him taking credit for a early bob post.

Chuckles continues either his pathological lying and/or can't remember what

day it is. One thing is for sure 15 years ago his lies and crimes were obscured by the

meandering and verbose litany of thesaurus garnered words. He is mentally

Incapable of producing such melodious trash today. Could be the onset

of dementia.

He is still simultaneously denying it and taking credit for it.