Newsgroup record website

Old August 24th 14, 04:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Newsgroup record website

Sigh - I miss Bert.

At least he tried to be rational, even if it ended up more humorous then 2butts.
Old August 24th 14, 11:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 7:32:35 AM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
I'm of the opinion that any level of conversation with this character (Abraham) is meaningless. Neuropathy and organ deterioration is a common problem with untreated diabetes but how it affects cognitive abilities is open for debate. However,

You are assigning deterioration and degradation to "normal" people. Asscave is far from normal. So far as to be very unique and offer itself some sort of status (in it's own mind) for being so far off.

what is not open for debate is that long time substance abuse can often lead to exacerbation and acceleration of dementia. It is quite obvious that over the last 15 years that his behavior has gotten more bizarre and childish not that he ever had much of a mask of civility. It's only going to get worse.

One would think it close to death. How long can anything so dysfunctional exist on a trumped up version of reality that exists only on the interent? One has to assume that it's found other victims, or does on a regular basis give it's transparency. Doesn't it have to hit the wall at some point in time?

It'difficult to re-
direct behavior in person; it can't be done on an archaic newsgroup. It's best to completely ignore him. If the site goes quiet for awhile, so be it. He doesn't have any influence over anybody or anything.
As far as punishment is concerned, isolation and attention deprivation are his personal hell, let him live in it. He earned it.

And that's really very easy. We can still have fun with it. Just don't leave any reference to it at all when we poke at it. We don't need to see it's claims. They're all the same. If you don't want to killfile it, just delete it's nonsense and reply to it. We'll all get it. But it's footprint will disappear. Dead. Just like it should be.

Old August 25th 14, 05:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 24/08/2014 22:40, twobuddha wrote:

Jeff a fraud? Strange that I know plenty of people in Jackson who don't think so,

And I know people in JH who do, so there.

Old August 25th 14, 05:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 24/08/2014 22:42, twobuddha wrote:

Yes if it was available people would take advantage, but not when the

cost started to escalate.

No cost at all. Once again, you repeat the same lies.

The cost was your presence
Old August 25th 14, 04:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-25 16:34:47 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:50:26 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 24/08/2014 22:40, twobuddha wrote:

Jeff a fraud? Strange that I know plenty of people in Jackson who
don't think so,

And I know people in JH who do, so there.

Amazing how you snip proof that Jeff is the real thing, you pathetic
wimp. Obviously, you know nothing about Jackson and the culture there.
You stupid fraud, belonging to the JHAF is one of the biggest honors
in extreme skiing culture. Whereas YOU belong to the scumbag freak
club of rsa.
So there, idiot.

What "proof": that you claim he's a member of the JHAF and that that
somehow proves something about how "real" he is?

LOL

Old August 25th 14, 05:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-25 16:34:47 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:50:26 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:

On 24/08/2014 22:40, twobuddha wrote:

Jeff a fraud? Strange that I know plenty of people in Jackson who
don't think so,

And I know people in JH who do, so there.

Amazing how you snip proof that Jeff is the real thing, you pathetic
wimp. Obviously, you know nothing about Jackson and the culture
there. You stupid fraud, belonging to the JHAF is one of the
biggest honors in extreme skiing culture. Whereas YOU belong to
the scumbag freak club of rsa.

So there, idiot.

What "proof": that you claim he's a member of the JHAF and that that
somehow proves something about how "real" he is?

LOL

Show up in Jackson. Check out Jeff's car. JHAF sticker. Do that in
Jackson when you are faking it and your tires get slashed, idiot. Some
of the best extreme skiers ever are members of that very exclusive
club. Invitation only. Plus, I know the guy. Real cowboy. And we've
set several meets in Jackson, none of you have shown up, and we laughed
at you. Freak.

A sticker? That's it?

And have you got any proof of your "tires slashed" claim?

I'm sorry to say, but referencing only your own claims is less than
acceptable as "proof".

Old August 25th 14, 07:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Look at the movie, Swift, Silent, Deep and there will be absolutely no doubt that
This is one of Abraham's biggest whoppers of all time. Couldn't let this one go.
Take that, military hero, wounded vet, law enforcement, health care professional,
master's degree. What a lying schmuck.
Old August 26th 14, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Horse****!!!!! He's a hanger-on parasite just like you. Tell me, does his mother still manage his bank accounts and
Does he still house sit? You are the most disgusting piece of lying **** that I've ever personally run across and everything
Out of your mouth is a lie. You even sold your own flesh and blood down the the river to promote your fat ass. By the way, I've been to
Copper numerous times, there is NO clock tower. I've even stayed in a condo in the middle of the village.
Old August 26th 14, 12:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Oh by the way, Trunky, I do know someone from the JHAF that I met while
Fishing in jh during the summer. I'm emailing him right now. Stay tuned. ****face.
Old August 26th 14, 01:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Monday, August 25, 2014 5:12:14 PM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
Horse****!!!!! He's a hanger-on parasite just like you. Tell me, does his mother still manage his bank accounts and

Does he still house sit? You are the most disgusting piece of lying **** that I've ever personally run across and everything

Out of your mouth is a lie. You even sold your own flesh and blood down the the river to promote your fat ass. By the way, I've been to

Copper numerous times, there is NO clock tower. I've even stayed in a condo in the middle of the village.

I participate in a half-dozen online forums for my various interests. In almost every one of them (in every un-moderated one, now that I think about it) there is a poster who has similar traits - obnoxious to everyone, quite often wrong, but never in doubt, etc. I think it is a natural feature of the Internet environment, like realizing that how nice the ocean is today, fish are pooping in it right and left.