Newsgroup record website

Old August 22nd 14, 07:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Newsgroup record website

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...skiing.alpine/

Some posts are filtered out for "inappropriate content".
Old August 22nd 14, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 8/22/14 12:06 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...skiing.alpine/

This "archive" doesn't even go back as far as the justly famous "group
dynamics" post of 05 Apr 1999.
That would be a devastating loss to the annuls of psychology; except
that it may have been saved by a bystander, charmed by it's prose style.
Who knows?
Old August 22nd 14, 11:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, August 22, 2014 1:55:44 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:06:29 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...skiing.alpine/

Some posts are filtered out for "inappropriate content".

Since you found that, how about you come up with any post in which you provided the name and rank of the SPD officer who blew you off with a form email. You know, the guy you claim you named.

Oooops. Gotten remember the tactics of a psychopath. You claim you provided the name and rank of the officer who was "familiar" with the newsgroup, an officer that given your big hints, has already retired. Provide the post, you lying piece of **** stalker.

Most of the threads in which you participate are filtered out for "inappropriate content".
Old August 23rd 14, 07:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 22/08/2014 22:55, twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:06:29 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...skiing.alpine/

Some posts are filtered out for "inappropriate content".

Since you found that, how about you come up with any post in which you provided the name and rank of the SPD officer...

The irony is that you're so brain-damaged you can't even remember that
you repeated the name yourself

Old August 23rd 14, 04:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

On 23/08/2014 18:35, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, August 23, 2014 12:42:48 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 22/08/2014 22:55, twobuddha wrote:

On Friday, August 22, 2014 12:06:29 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...skiing.alpine/

Some posts are filtered out for "inappropriate content".

Since you found that, how about you come up with any post in which you provided the name and rank of the SPD officer...

The irony is that you're so brain-damaged you can't even remember that

you repeated the name yourself

The irony is that you are another pathetic pussy who lied to the cops and continues to lie about Henry lying to and about lying to the cops. But since you are so knowledgeable, freak, provide the name and rank of the officer who blew Henry off with a FORM EMAIL.

Nope, didn't do any of that.

Amazing how he has not done so and you won't, eh?

he already has:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topicsearchin/rec.skiing.alpine/wiltse$20AND$20authorname$3Atwobuddha/rec.skiing.alpine/K8b9AJnih7U

God, you are SOooooostupid, it must burn.

Old August 23rd 14, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-23 16:51:21 +0000, twobuddha said:

God, you are such a lying piece of **** psychopath your ass has to burn
when you pull a whopper like that out. Henry never stated that was the
officer who blew him off, he pulled a name off the SPD website that his
buddies were quoting. NONE of them has ever made a clear statement
that they actually contacted the officer, worked with the officer, or
that he was the one who blew Henry off with a FORM EMAIL.
And you were so stupid as to provide a thread that proves both you and
Henry to be psychopathic liars playing a sick game.
Does your pussy burn, idiot? Amazing how easy it is to exposed you
freaks as lying scumbags.

Oh, get over yourself...

....you have literally lost every friend you ever had here over this.
Even Bert has finally given up on you.

I looked at the original "Group Dynamics" post and saw a lot of names
who at least offered you some support, but I'd be large that you've
since declared every one of them to be "terrorists".

There's a saying I learned long ago that I doubt you can ever learn,
but I'll still say it:

"When you think you've met three assholes in one day, take a look in
the mirror and see the only one there was."

Old August 23rd 14, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-23 16:51:21 +0000, twobuddha said:

God, you are such a lying piece of **** psychopath your ass has to burn

when you pull a whopper like that out. Henry never stated that was the

officer who blew him off, he pulled a name off the SPD website that his

buddies were quoting. NONE of them has ever made a clear statement

that they actually contacted the officer, worked with the officer, or

that he was the one who blew Henry off with a FORM EMAIL.

And you were so stupid as to provide a thread that proves both you and

Henry to be psychopathic liars playing a sick game.

Does your pussy burn, idiot? Amazing how easy it is to exposed you

freaks as lying scumbags.

Oh, get over yourself...

...you have literally lost every friend you ever had here over this.

You really are insane. Have plenty of friends left over from those
days, you pathetic lying piece of ****. You just made up another
whopper.

Sure.

Even Bert has finally given up on you.

Another huge whopper

Riiiiight.

I looked at the original "Group Dynamics" post and saw a lot of names

who at least offered you some support, but I'd be large that you've

since declared every one of them to be "terrorists".

Another ridiculous lie.

Which ones have you not? Be specific...

There's a saying I learned long ago that I doubt you can ever learn,

but I'll still say it:

"When you think you've met three assholes in one day, take a look in

the mirror and see the only one there was."

Go look in the mirror, asshole. Busted lying four times in one post.
And you will deny it, asshole.
Clue time. Everyone left here is an asshole. Everyone who posts here
is an asshole. Asshole.

You post here...

Old August 24th 14, 12:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:17:19 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Here's a clue. Posted to two friends in Whistler's timeline on Facebook, two frriends in PC, one in SV, and one in CA. In the last 24 hours. Idiot.

But WHO posted to them? You didn't say it was you.

Prove that you posted to them.

Prove that you still have friends.

BTW your AA sponsors and your parole officer don't count.

And, little bitch, my screen name is "k2maven." You said something ugly and inappropriate a few days ago about it, and I wanted to set things straight.
Old August 24th 14, 03:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Alan Baker wrote:
On 2014-08-23 16:51:21 +0000, twobuddha said:

[...]

I think everyone who supported Scooter in that thread, (Jamie, Bob,
Vinnie, Klaus etc etc) Scooter turned on with a vengeance, and it didn't
take time for him to threaten them with physical violence. Scooter
thought he was BMOC at rec.skiing.alpine, when most posters either
tolerated him, or thought he was kind of a loon...

Britski was bending over backwards during that time to try to find some
peace and a ceasefire, besides many other posters.. While others like Pigo
kept out of it, I believe Pigo kept out of it for two years..

The troubles have always been about Scooter's behavior and his lack of
control of it. He was always bad, (my gripe with him was even before the
Troubles) but it just got worse as he didn't control his diabetes and it
is obvious something was seriously wrong with him..
Old August 24th 14, 03:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On 2014-08-23 16:51:21 +0000, twobuddha said:

[...]

You may have friends, but you surely alienated everyone who posted here,
and you alienated many people here since I posted here in the late 90s..
You didn't get banned from posting here for a year, because you were a
victim. You threatened either to shoot or physical violence to pretty much
every posters in the Puget Sound Area. You didn't lose your K2 and Olin
gigs because you were some innocent victim.

You lost them because of your huge behavioral problems.

Even Bert has finally given up on you.

Another huge whopper

I looked at the original "Group Dynamics" post and saw a lot of names

who at least offered you some support, but I'd be large that you've

since declared every one of them to be "terrorists".

Another ridiculous lie.

Given that I heard andread years later, that you were begging people via
email to please, please support you against Anthea. It is hardly
ridiculous. You also threatened people who supported you at the time, like
Bob and Klaus.....

There's a saying I learned long ago that I doubt you can ever learn,

but I'll still say it:

"When you think you've met three assholes in one day, take a look in

the mirror and see the only one there was."

Go look in the mirror, asshole. Busted lying four times in one post.
And you will deny it, asshole.
Clue time. Everyone left here is an asshole. Everyone who posts here is
an asshole. Asshole.

No one is lying, Scooter, no one supports your behavior here.