Disaster

Old September 17th 14, 10:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Disaster

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:21:48 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 4:46:33 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:45:57 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 6:07:33 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:30:15 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

Huggies, you pathetic wimp, are you on a bender?

This is even more cowardly than normal. After all, you keep

threatening to stalk me at my home,

You lying bucket of ****! I have never threatened to stalk you at

your home. Post some evidence, pencil dick.

Huggies, Huggies. Why are you being so ****y about your history

of stalking, death threats, and threats to hunt me at my home,

or have your imaginary Fort Lewis friends do it?

Whassamatta? Cops on your ass? Tell them to call me.

You lying bucket of ****, the booze is frying your brain.

You've been playing your sick game of skirting the law for

years. Hundreds of threats. You know it, I know it,

everybody knows it.

Then it shouldn't be hard to post some proof, dumbass? Go ahead, post

proof or shut your cocksucking mouth, chicken****.

You're foaming at the mouth, Huggies. No need to post proof,

I knew an asshole like you would say that. You claim I posted that I
was going to show up and you can't provide ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE.
You're a ****ing lying asshole and everyone now that you are an even
bigger liar and blowhard than ever.

you would simply ignore it, or deny it, or play your normal sick games.

What games?

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 17th 14, 11:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:22:41 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

your home. Post some evidence, pencil dick.

Huggies, Huggies. Why are you being so ****y about your history

of stalking, death threats, and threats to hunt me at my home,

or have your imaginary Fort Lewis friends do it?

Whassamatta? Cops on your ass? Tell them to call me.

You lying bucket of ****, the booze is frying your brain.

You've been playing your sick game of skirting the law for

years. Hundreds of threats. You know it, I know it,

everybody knows it.

Then it shouldn't be hard to post some proof, dumbass? Go ahead, post

proof or shut your cocksucking mouth, chicken****.

Speaking of providing proof, you have falsely accused me of vile crimes,

No I haven't. Everything I've said is true.

of being a felon,

You are.

of molesting children.

You have.

Provide Proof or shut the **** up, pussy.

I also accused you of being a talking urinal. I can prove it.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 17th 14, 11:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:26:04 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 4:48:41 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 22:36:26 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:31:27 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 5:26:09 PM UTC-4, wrote:

BTW, what do you like more? Taking dick up the ass, or having it in

your mouth?

He likes both of those, and in the above order. With the same dick of course.

You truly delight in how vile you can be, eh? Reading a good book about psychopaths,

Your autobiography?

Huggies, you are a subject of interest because of what a vile,
disgusting, amoral freak you are. I'm studying you to help me
understand the nature of evil. Which is why you hate me:
psychopaths fear anyone who sees them for the scum they are.

I don't fear you, dumbass. I live in Detroit. You'll never show up
here, chicken****. I just despise you for the scum you are. Now go
put some red paint on your walls.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old September 18th 14, 01:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 6:49:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Show up, freak. I'll fit you into a urinal.

That sure looks like a violation under RCW 9A.46.110

"RCW 9A.46.110
Stalking.

(1) A person commits the crime of stalking if, without lawful authority and under circumstances not amounting to a felony attempt of another crime:

(a) He or she intentionally and repeatedly harasses or repeatedly follows another person; and

(b) The person being harassed or followed is placed in fear that the stalker intends to injure the person, another person, or property of the person or of another person. The feeling of fear must be one that a reasonable person in the same situation would experience under all the circumstances; and

(c) The stalker either:

(i) Intends to frighten, intimidate, or harass the person; or

(ii) Knows or reasonably should know that the person is afraid, intimidated, or harassed even if the stalker did not intend to place the person in fear or intimidate or harass the person."