Newsgroup record website

Old August 27th 14, 12:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Newsgroup record website

On 2014-08-26 19:52:33 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-08-26 19:04:38 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-08-26 18:04:52 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 9:57:36 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:

I got a response from my JHAF acquaintance. "Who ?".

Who was that? Happy to have Jeff give him a call. Got a name? Do YOU

have a name?

Sounds like you want to do some stalking....

What? No response. I'm shocked.

Given how you carp about how you can't mention the names of anyone of

the secret army that supposedly supports you...

...because you claim they'll be "stalked"...

...how is this any different?

Because I do not threaten people's lives, or stalk them in the real

world, or call them child molesters, or invent gross defamatory lies,

or generally act like you and your buddies, idiot.

You threatened my life, and when pressed about whether your were

threatening me with grevious personal injury, you replied "Sure am.".

You are insane. And when I state you stalk people and take cheap
shots, you did exactly that, you disgusting piece of ****.

I'm telling the literal truth. Must I post it again?

Old August 27th 14, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-26 21:04:49 +0000, twobuddha said:

On 2014-08-26 19:38:53 +0000, BrritSki said:

On 26/08/2014 21:34, BrritSki wrote:

On 26/08/2014 20:00, twobuddha wrote:

So a bunch of wannabe frauds trash a guy who actually has done it.

Too ****ing stupid and clownish to know Jeff had a bad knee injury

that kept him off the hill for years. Nowadays he's retired.

Got more money than he knows what to do with.

And he still lives in a trailer ? ROFL

But I guess someone with $100 more than you has "Got more money than he

knows what to do with".

And it would be interesting to Google when you last claimed to have

skied with Jeff "inappropriate athletic clothing" Davis and see if it

tallies with being off the hill for yhears.

Still, even a one-legged blind man could keep up with you on the hill.

As an aside, I took a quick look at the photos Jeff has on his MySpace

page (I didn't even know people still HAD MySpace pages!), and...

....he takes an awful lot of pictures of women on the beach...

....and not the kind where the woman in the picture knows she's being

photographed...

....but judge for yourself:

https://myspace.com/jeffleroydavis/mixes/classic-a-day-at-the-beach-575825

Do you think ANY of those women know they were being photographed?

If anyone but one of Scottie's few remaining friends did that, I'm sure

he'd call it "stalking".

:-(

Creepy. And you didn't warn me that there was a photo of Scat. Ugh.

As I predicted, when you freaks get a name, you launch a defamatory
harassment campaign of lies and slurs. Thanks for proving me right,
you creepy freak.

How does calling his prediliction for taking photos of women he quite
obviously doesn't know translate into a "campaign"?

Old August 27th 14, 12:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:57:36 AM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
I got a response from my JHAF acquaintance. "Who ?".
For Scott - You're small impotent prick wrapped in a creepy
Bloated carcass. You cannot face the truth much less
speak it. You are the only person I've ever seen that lies
about EVERYTHING. The laziness and craven cowardice that
sold your family down the river to promote your disgustingly
meager lifestyle is too detestable to describe. You are truly a
contemptible piece of trash. Unbelievable.

Well, I'm not sure what led up to this. But this is a very exact and accurate description. One of the best I've seen.

Old August 27th 14, 12:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:46:24 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
ROTFLAO Then why do have TWO restraining orders in your history. You do it, all of it, every damn dayOf your life and have for years. And probably have numerous samples in this thread alone. Schmuck.

Hilarious! Without any clue whatsoever of what asscave writes, I have a complete picture of what's going on.

Old August 27th 14, 01:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:56:49 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:
And he has the $100 from his mama. The only air that dope gets is from sucking

on the straw of his super big gulp. That asshole, just like trunks, drops more names than

The casting credits on The Lord of the Rings. They don't understand that if they had 1/10000

The amount of clout and influence they claimed they wouldn't be living in trailers/lawn mower huts, they wouldn't

Be scamming for quarters by house sitting or selling dog crap encrusted shoes on eBay and they

Wouldn't be looking for affirmation on an archaic bull**** newsgroup.

OK. I'm not sure I really get this. But as the author of "trunky" I'm thinking of "asscave" as a new description/name?