Fantastic skiing

Old November 21st 08, 02:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Fantastic skiing

On Nov 20, 4:56*pm, Jay Pique wrote:
On Nov 20, 7:45*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Nov 20, 3:45*pm, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
You are insane. *Get help.

snip

Which is what you always revert to when you have nothing to answer the
points raised!

Tell me, Scotty: why won't you agree to meet at a police station, again?

Because it is one of the craziest ideas I have ever heard. *Insane.
Get help.

Dude - this is your BIG CHANCE!!! *Why won't you go meet him? *I mean,
he's willing to come right to Seattle - it should be like no problem
at all for you. *It's almost as if you really *don't* want to see
him. *Why? *What safer place can you get than a police station?

DUDE!!!! Why don't YOU show up. You're just an asshole, not a
deranged mentally ill asshole. And a dickless coward manipulating a
mentally ill asshole.
How pathetic. How ridiculous. None of you have ever shown up. None
of you ever will.
One thing for su it would be easy for one of you to show up. No
surprise why. I'm sure you don't want to see me, and I'm sure you
don't have the balls.
How disgusting. Another pathological liar and dickless coward trying
to take advantage of the mentally ill.
Old November 21st 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 20, 5:01*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
You are insane. *Get help.

snip

Which is what you always revert to when you have nothing to answer the
points raised!

Tell me, Scotty: why won't you agree to meet at a police station, again?

Because it is one of the craziest ideas I have ever heard. *Insane.
Get help.

Dude - this is your BIG CHANCE!!! *Why won't you go meet him? *I mean,
he's willing to come right to Seattle - it should be like no problem
at all for you. *It's almost as if you really *don't* want to see
him. *Why? *What safer place can you get than a police station?

JP

What's more, he's accused me of stalking over and over. It is nothing
less than his civic *duty* to swear out a complaint!

Insane. Utterly insane. Typical stalker rationalizations. Get help,
freak. And go **** yourself.
Old November 21st 08, 02:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 20, 7:05*pm, DaveM wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:28:56 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
DaveM wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:35:36 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Nov 18, 7:19*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
Fantastic skiing

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=sjMsvS...eature=related

Have fun,
IS

At this point in the year, any skiing would be great skiing. *Looks
like a late start for the PNW. *Nothing on the ground at Whistler,
either, or Sun Valley, too warm most of the last couple weeks to make
snow.

Just another thing for you to be wrong about...

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/gallery/index.htm

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/snowreport/index.htm

...but you should be used to being wrong by now.

Yeah, OK there is *something* on the ground -- a solid 12" *--
probably at Whistler Peak. Maybe not nothing in the strict sense but
in the "I want to go skiing" sense, it is as good as.

Nope. There's 12" at mid-mountain.

"Snow depths are measured at Pig Alley Weather Station - 1650m
(Mid-Mountain) on Whistler Mtn."

For reference. Whistler Village base is 675 metres and Whistler peak
elevation is 2205 metres. Summing and dividing by two, you get 1440
metres, so they're pretty reasonable on the "mid-mountain" designation.

Yes, I see that now, sorry for missing it.

Never mentioned the village. I know better. Hell, you could see the
dirt at four thou in the pic Baker referenced. According to my
reports, there was maybe a skiff on the ground at 6000.
Unlike Dickless Baker, I've actually been to the weather station.
Know it well.
I ran into somebody I know in Whistler management a couple years ago.
They were claiming something like a fifty inch base, and I was beating
the crap out of my rock skis. So I lovingly mentioned that there are
liars, damn liars, Sarah Palin, and snow reporters.
He swore the measurement was accurate, so when we got off the gondola,
skied over with a lunch bet on the accuracy.
Two things occured. First, the measuring station gets manmade.
Cheating, by any measure. Second, the reported depth and the depth at
the stick was off by six inches. Sorta like Baker describing the
length of his dick to some fat desperate alcoholic woman he's trying
to impress.
What makes it even more dishonest is that everything off the manmade
is much lower than the reported totals this time of year.
I thoroughly enjoyed the free lunch Whistler bought me, and when I run
into my buddy, have a lot of fun referencing Canadian inability to
measure inches.....

Had he phrased it as "Nothing on the ground at Whistler Village" would
you still have jumped all over it? If you had phrased your response as
"there is 12" on the ground" would you have been surprised if he
jumped all over that by suggesting that there was nothing on the
ground at the villageat that point (since it is 3C there right now, I
suspect that therestill *isn't much if anything on the ground there
even with "snowline reaching the village earlier toda. But maybe it is
a sign of good things to come.) or that 12 " is only a point estimate
and there may be actually more or less as an average across the eitire
mountain? Would you have been annoyed if your lack of precision
precipitated a big hairy response about how wrong you were?

Snow level dropped today. Even saw some on the Olympics....which were
basically bare to rock all the way to the top last Saturday. I'd hate
to try and ski it, though, unless I was using Baker's skis.

So, with all the other things to pick at or even rage abou tin this
NG, I still feel that this seems quite a small nit that you chose to
pick so ostentatiously. I suspect that were someone else to say the
same thing that you might engage them in some discussion about the
state of the snow pack, present, past or future at Whitsler/Blackcomb
or beyond. I would not expect that in this case for lots of reasons
but your response is simply tedious in my estimation since I managed
to suss out his meaning ndespite the ambiguities that are present in
both your post and his.

He's mentally ill. And I know it. So he attacks me. Pretty standard
issue behavior for people like Baker, actually.

Saying "Whistler" has or does not have something is a bit ambiguous
anyway and you just wanted to jump on it. *Cool, but pretending that
you are right and managed to catch someone out on something that is
arguably actually true is sort of silly and probably beneath decent
conversation (not that I actually expect much of that here anyway).

I understand. I posted on topic and Baker went bonzo. Happens all
the time.

Dave M
(It rained here today)

(post script: Yeah, I have been reading this NG for a long time and
yes, I am aware of all of the crap of the past - what now? - hundred
years' war herein. So, please spare me anything patronizing about how
I need to google to understand, 'cuz I get it.)

You are one of the few decent human beings that frequent this
********. I often wonder why you bother....
Old November 21st 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 20, 7:08*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

*DaveM wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:28:56 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
DaveM wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:35:36 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

No, of course not.

"there is 12" on the ground" would you have been surprised if he
jumped all over that by suggesting that there was nothing on the
ground at the villageat that point (since it is 3C there right now, I
suspect that therestill *isn't much if anything on the ground there
even with "snowline reaching the village earlier toda. But maybe it is
a sign of good things to come.) or that 12 " is only a point estimate
and there may be actually more or less as an average across the eitire
mountain? Would you have been annoyed if your lack of precision
precipitated a big hairy response about how wrong you were?

My reply wasn't imprecise. There is snow on the ground at Whistler. We
don't ski in the village and there are lots of times where we ski on the
mountain when there is no snow in the village.

Hell, I ski down to the village. Another insane statement from Alan
Baker, grossly out of touch with reality.

So, with all the other things to pick at or even rage abou tin this
NG, I still feel that this seems quite a small nit that you chose to
pick so ostentatiously. I suspect that were someone else to say the
same thing that you might engage them in some discussion about the
state of the snow pack, present, past or future at Whitsler/Blackcomb
or beyond. I would not expect that in this case for lots of reasons
but your response is simply tedious in my estimation since I managed
to suss out his meaning ndespite the ambiguities that are present in
both your post and his.

I just don't care much for Scottie's blowhard style, so I showed him
up...

Actually, you just made a fool of yourself. Again. You just don't
care much for the fact that you are and have been mentally ill,
delusional, and a dickless nutless stalker, and I show you as such on
a frequent basis.

...again.

Saying "Whistler" has or does not have something is a bit ambiguous
anyway and you just wanted to jump on it. *Cool, but pretending that
you are right and managed to catch someone out on something that is
arguably actually true is sort of silly and probably beneath decent
conversation (not that I actually expect much of that here anyway).

We don't ski in the village.

We ski to the village. Dumb****. Showed up again......
Old November 21st 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 20, 7:11*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
You are insane. *Get help.

snip

Which is what you always revert to when you have nothing to answer the
points raised!

Tell me, Scotty: why won't you agree to meet at a police station, again?

Because it is one of the craziest ideas I have ever heard. *Insane.
Get help.

C'mon Scott. *This is your big chance. *You've got someone who you claim
is a dangerous stalking obsessed schizophrenic, offering to meet you in
a Seattle police station. *Imagine, you delivering to your multitude of
cop buddies, an individual who say is obviously dangerously deranged. *
You'd be a hero. *

How pathetic. A dickless, nutless psychopath manipulating a deranged,
mentally ill wack job.
Naturally, this dickless, nutless psychopath just passed through
town. And hid. Like the dickless, nutless psychopath he is.
Imagine, this dickless, nutless psychopath spewing his **** in person
and having to back it up.
Now THAT is a fantasy. Never happen. Would take balls.
You had YOUR big chance to show me up a couple months ago. And we all
know what you did. Hid. Typical coward.

Just think of the headlines: *Local Celebrity, War Hero Journalist,
Boxing Champion, Track Star, Bon Vivant Scott Abraham Leads Police to
Stalking, Psychopathic Ner'do'well and Notorious Canadian Alan Baker.

War hero, celebrity, track star? Lie some more.*

"...Said a breathless Abraham, "clue time, blow me, you're insane, get
help now...."

You're not insane. You're just a dickless freak.

This is one of those times for you to disappear for a week or so and
hope everyone forgets your latest blantant cowardly blowhardedness.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Holy ****, you are
hilarious!!!!!! Hey, I sure as hell was in town when YOU passed
through? Not to worry, though. I will never forget your latest
blatant, cowardly blowhardedness. I shall remind you every time I get
on the newsgroup.
I laughed at you. Laughing at you now. ****, you are funny. Thanks
for showing up and playing the game again, freak.
PUNKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old November 21st 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Hell, I ski down to the village.

I'm guessing you must be real popular with the ski rental folks on days
like this.
Old November 21st 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
DaveM wrote:

This conversation has already become tedious as your responses seem
wholely tendentious as have mine now. So, I'll just quit now and go
back to thinking about snow.

You should be thinking about "world peace." Frickin' war monger!

/jk

Dave
Old November 21st 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

My reply wasn't imprecise. There is snow on the ground at Whistler. We
don't ski in the village and there are lots of times where we ski on the
mountain when there is no snow in the village.

Hell, I ski down to the village. Another insane statement from Alan
Baker, grossly out of touch with reality.

I'm sure you do, Scottie. It's certainly where the terrain is best
suited to you ability.

But what I said was "we don't ski *in* the village.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old November 21st 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

It's not you're civic duty, Scottie?

You've claimed that I'm so "deranged" and "dangerous" that you have to
attack me if you just see me, so how can it not be your duty to get me
off the streets?!?

Old November 21st 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Nov 20, 7:05*pm, DaveM wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:28:56 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
DaveM wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:35:36 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
[...]

Of course, according the snow report (and according to the webcams),
there's coverage at mid-mountain