Bode Miller Article in Chicago Sun Times

Old February 17th 06, 01:06 AM

Marty wrote:

AND, I bet if anybody had said that Roberto Heras was a doper just a
year ago, you'd have called them insane.

I have lost all faith in pro cycling (and cyclists) being clean after
that, and Tyler, and Millar, and last but not least, Museeuw.

The Wisconsin Skier hears the French caught the Lance Armstrong with three
illegal substances in his locker.

Soap, shampoo, and deodorant!

--
Before Heading to the Hills Head to The Wisconsin Skier:
http://www.wi-ski.com/
Old February 17th 06, 02:16 AM

"Sport is born clean and it would stay that way if it was the athletes
who ran it for the pleasure of taking part, but then the fans and the
media intervene and finish up by corrupting it with the pressure that
they exercise...

"Anyone who isn't strong is left in a corner, no-one asks for their
autograph, they are abandoned in the cold shadows. Those who win,
however, become icons.

"From this inhuman pressure doping is born because the athlete feels the
imperative of having to be number one. I believe instead that sport
should be a private pressure, a challenge for yourself."

Words to live by -- I guess they don't sell many copies of the Chicago
Sun-Times, though.

Old February 17th 06, 02:18 AM

Marty wrote:

Guess the only ones performing well are the Gold medalists.

Yeah, really. Hey, haters! Quick! Quick! Without peeking! Name the
three gold medalists (so far) in alpine skiing at the Torino Olympics!

Old February 17th 06, 02:31 AM

"Black Metal Martha" wrote in message
oups.com...

Marty wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Mariotti

Another big mouth ass-wipe that knows nothing about ski racing.

I just can not understand how these guys get to where they are in life.

Thanks for nothing Jay! Stick to NASCAR.
--
Marty

Typical of the sporting media. I'm an SF Giants fan and they do the
same thing to Barry because he won't kiss their ass. I like men who can
think on their own and are not afraid of ruffling some feathers.

You must love me.
I hate to admit it, but I agree with the freaks. Marriotti is a gutless
pussy. He'd never have the balls to say that in a ski bar, for damn su
somebody would clean his clock. Just a big mouth cheap shot artist.
He should hang out here with his peers.

Old February 17th 06, 02:32 AM

The incredible irony of this sick stalking asshole criticizing an honest guy
like Miller is truly overwhelming.
You freaks never cease to amuse me with your complete and utter lack of any
insight into your own hypocrisy.

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:MTE0MDEyNDU0Ny5waGF0cGhpbA.1140124547@nulluse r.com...
wrote:

snip

Hate to say this, guys, but his behavior sucks. His mouth is big, his ego
is bigger and his
performance so far has stunk. Great athletes can rise to the occasion. He
completely lost me
when he started mouthing off on Lance Armstrong. In the final analysis,
Phil and Steve
Mahre are still the greatest male ski racers this country has produced.
Miller is a squandered
talent and history will not judge him kindly (at this point). Bill
Johnson keeps coming to
mind.

Old February 17th 06, 02:34 AM

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:MTE0MDE0MDAzNC5waGF0cGhpbA.1140140034@nulluse r.com...
Marty wrote:

Bode's history is already legendary as a ski racer. Same with Daron.

Horse****.

You don't know any ski racers, do you?
Was chatting with a gold medalist on the lift at DV this year. All he could
talk about was Bode. With great respect, both as a skier and a man.
Hmmmm, who do I listen to? A pathological liar and stalking coward, or an
Olympian?

Old February 17th 06, 02:54 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
"Black Metal Martha" wrote in message
oups.com...

Typical of the sporting media. I'm an SF Giants fan and they do the
same thing to Barry because he won't kiss their ass. I like men who can
think on their own and are not afraid of ruffling some feathers.

You must love me.
I hate to admit it, but I agree with the freaks. Marriotti is a gutless
pussy. He'd never have the balls to say that in a ski bar, for damn su
somebody would clean his clock. Just a big mouth cheap shot artist.
He should hang out here with his peers.

That's what those "journalists" are...cheap shot artists. They're
athelete wanna-bes and they don't like any real athelete who calls them
to the carpet.

And yeah, I do sorta think you're cute. ; )

Martha

Old February 17th 06, 04:06 AM

Two Buddha wrote:
"Black Metal Martha" wrote in message
oups.com...

Typical of the sporting media. I'm an SF Giants fan and they do the
same thing to Barry because he won't kiss their ass. I like men who can
think on their own and are not afraid of ruffling some feathers.

You must love me.
I hate to admit it, but I agree with the freaks. Marriotti is a gutless
pussy. He'd never have the balls to say that in a ski bar, for damn
su
somebody would clean his clock. Just a big mouth cheap shot artist.
He should hang out here with his peers.

That's what those "journalists" are...cheap shot artists. They're
athelete wanna-bes and they don't like any real athelete who calls them
to the carpet.

Never ceases to amaze me how they attack anyone who doesn't play the
game.....while never having made a team since junior high. Bode has got
balls. I don't always agree with him, but he's got the Olympic hype in
perspective. One thing for su tell the truth and watch the lying freaks
attack you. As Marriotti just attacked Bode, and the freaks are about to go
psycho on me.
Scum like Marriotti want athletes to lie just to play the game, so parasites
like him keep their jobs.

And yeah, I do sorta think you're cute. ; )

Watch out. Next thing you know, they'll be accusing me of raping you. The
scum here make Marriotti look like an amateur when it comes to cheap smears
and despicable defamation.

Old February 17th 06, 05:46 AM

What a hatchet job.

--
ant

Bode Miller Apology Bryan Alpine Skiing (moderated) 18 January 16th 06 04:48 PM
Bode Miller Apology Walt Alpine Skiing 0 January 12th 06 08:29 PM
Bode Miller: in the (general) public eye Mary Malmros Alpine Skiing 0 March 15th 05 11:27 AM
The Further Adventures of Bode Miller (spoilers) sjjohnston Alpine Skiing 8 December 16th 04 04:26 AM
Bode Miller wins career-first World Cup downhill koikeeper Alpine Skiing 1 November 28th 04 02:17 AM