He's gone again.

Old December 25th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Bob Lee runs again from the truth.

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

Dick G wrote:

Yabahoobs wrote:
Lets hope the proverbial Valtrex of time keeps him away even longer
this go' around.

No chance! As sure as Spock would miss an agreed upon meeting
date/time/place, he shall return....

Uh, duh. I have never missed a meeting I agreed upon.

Uh, wrong Scott, you agreed to meet me, then failed to show.

Outright lie.

You said
you'd let me know when you were in SF and you didn't. I'm not sure why
you keep overlooking this.

Uh, because you are lying. The simple fact is that you are a criminal who
committed felonies over this newsgroup. If I can't set up adequate
assurance to prevent you from committing more felonies, I don't set up a
meet. I'm not sure why you keep overlooking this, Bob. You NEVER discuss
the felonies you committed and your criminal participation in an illegal
criminal conspiracy to harass me. Discuss.

Old December 25th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default He's gone again.

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...

On Dec 23, 8:55 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
Uh, wrong Scott, you agreed to meet me, then failed to show. You said
you'd let me know when you were in SF and you didn't. I'm not sure why
you keep overlooking this.

I can't seem to get it through my head that he is a true nutjob. I
keep thinking that somehow he's going to realize his lunacy someday -
right here on usenet. But I now believe he's going to spend the rest
of his life doing this. It's just so....weird.

The same pathetic lies, the same sick tactic of calling the truth teller
insane. What a laughable, transparent asshole. Just so weird.

Old December 25th 06, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Bob Lee lies some more

"Bob Lee" wrote in message
Jay Pique wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:

Uh, wrong Scott, you agreed to meet me, then failed to show. You said
you'd let me know when you were in SF and you didn't. I'm not sure why
you keep overlooking this.

I can't seem to get it through my head that he is a true nutjob. I
keep thinking that somehow he's going to realize his lunacy someday -
right here on usenet. But I now believe he's going to spend the rest
of his life doing this. It's just so....weird.

Yeah it's weird, ennit? But he's the real thing - fruitcake through and
through. Makes you wonder why we invest the energy in pointing out his
goofiness to him.

The same sick lies, the same pathetic and transparent false allegations, the
same ludicrous smearing. You'd think a psychopathic liar like Bob Lee could
come up with something new.
Tell me something, freaks: why do you waste your energy telling the same
lies over and over and over again?

Old December 25th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Your paranoia is climbing Scott. Even your brother recognized what a
certifiable nutcase you are...and now it's just comical.

Here's a serious question....How are all these people not showing up to
a meeting you claim you were at, A FELONY ??....It WOULD be called (if
you were actually there, which you werent) A NO-SHOW...Sorry, but what
you claim happened is NOTHING CLOSE to a felony...

and regarding a criminal conspiracy to harass you :
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH HAHHA

Your brother had it right, Scott. He had you pegged from a very early
age. YOU ARE A LUNATIC.

But by all means, KEEP DANCING FOR US BITCH. This is great. This is
Scott's Xmas present to RSA.

Old December 26th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Dick G wrote:

Scott has now failed to meet the following RSA members:

Richard Henry
Bob Thompson
Clarence Darrow
Astropax
Dick Gozinya
Dave Stallard
Scattabe
Suziflame
Jim Strohm
Bob Lee

WHo have I missed?

He invited me to attack him on his porch, but that probably doesn't
count. FWIW, he didn't call me a pussy.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old December 28th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
You are insane. Get help

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

You mean... ...that isn't the actual record of what happened?

Definition of insanity - doing the same thing time after time expecting
a different result.