New Game

Old July 10th 10, 03:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default New Game

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 27, 5:38*pm, pigo wrote:
I was looking through the hilarious (repititious) bull**** on Salon
from the "vomit" thread and it gave me an idea for a new game we can
play.

Try to be the first person to find an internet community, where trunky
isn't banned (the first hurdle, but not the *hardest*). And now the
kicker! Try to find one where he hasn't been identified as a woman
hating, foul mouthed, loser, that thinks he's on the side of right and
*everyone* else is wrong and teamed against him. And then try to find
one where he hasn't invented some kind of heroic, selfless, giving
past for himself.

I wager it can't be done.

Hey, dumb****? you've been at this for a while now and I have not
been banned from a single site.

You were banned from this site by an actual judge.

Indeed, I have not even heard from anyone.
I have a challenge for you. Try to find one person in the entire
world that doesn't think you are a woman hating, foul mouthed,
stalking dickless coward, not to mention a fugly old tranny.
I wager it can't be done.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 12th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jun 27, 5:38*pm, pigo wrote:
[...]

I've met Bob and found him to be none of those things.

What was a the wager? I hope it was a box of ice cream sandwiches,
because I'm really in the mood for one.

Dave
Old July 12th 10, 03:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Jul 11, 5:45*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Jun 27, 5:38*pm, pigo wrote:
[...]

I've met that pathetic asshole and I found him to be almost all of
those things.
The Tranny part is recent.
The foul mouthed, woman hating, stalking dickless fugly coward is
true.
Hey, Pervert Dave? Got any comment on your buddy blaming fear of
being raped for his reluctance to show up, in person, like a man, and
talk his crap?
Of course not. You like to spew that bull**** about violent
homosexual fantasies, too.
Do YOU hide because you are terrified of meeting the two foot
beefstick?
No wonder you two get along so well.

What was a the wager? *I hope it was a box of ice cream sandwiches,
because I'm really in the mood for one.

I bet myself that you would show up and lie your ass off while
ignoring your friend Tranny Boob's ridiculous and transparent
humiliation and embarassment.
Fortunately, I stocked up. I've got cookies and cream and neopolitan
in the freezer.
Might have one of each to celebrate embarassing you, too.
For a guy who is so "generous" with his counsel when you tell me about
how crazy you think I am, you really don't show much compassion for
your friends.
After all, your friend Bob Thompson literally claimed that he is
terrified of being raped by me.
That's some SERIOUS ****ing crazy, Pervert Dave.
Tell him to get help. He's completely delusional. Not tomention a
woman hating, dickless lying piece of **** pathological liar, stalker,
and coward. Just like you.
No wonder you are friends.