Someone's fighting...

Old November 17th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Someone's fighting...

On Nov 17, 3:42 am, comadrejo wrote:
In article ,

"ant" wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
....with his customers again. Should we lay bets on when he's back
here to yell at us?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=twobuddha
&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See% 20All%20Feedback

Even the some of +ves say the garment needed a wash...

It's interesting, there's a lot of positives and neutrals with very
negative comments! Trying to fly under the radar?

There are also lots of "feedback withdrawn by mutual agreement" too.
It's a good sign, even Scat is realising he's going too far.

Sometimes...

No, I think he threatens them into removing their negative ratings.

http://tinyurl.com/38gfgv

This guy's still at it two years later, only now he threatens people as
well. I have received eleven(so far), threatening emails from this
scumbag today.

My gripe was that the jacket I received was filthy. He claims that
because he states in his listing that the clothing is unwashed, I'm the
liar for agreeing to the transaction. I'll admit I overlooked that in
his terms, but then again I assumed the jacket would be cleaned per
eBay's "Used Clothing" policy. Why would I look for a policy violation
in the seller terms?

This guy is certifiably insane! He suggested I come to Seattle for a
little "face to face".

I'd be tempted to if he paid the airfare.

I did file a mutual withdrawal of feedback after he threatened my
selling account. Stupid me! I paid for this item with my PayPal business
account. Live and learn.- Hide quoted text -

Amazing how sick freaks find each other, then lie their asses off.
Typical. One freak finds another freak and lies to each freak. This
stupid **** ignored a clear statement....then lied about it....then
lied again....
And like the rest of the sick freaks in this ********, he ain't got
the balls to lie in person.
Amazing. Typical. RSA. The freaks find each other, and when exposed
for the sick, pathetic, twisted losers they are, they lie and lie and
lie some more.....
Eleven emails? Today? What a ridiculous, ludicrous, transparent
LIE!!!!!!
What kind of pathetic freak has to lie to smear somebody he tried to
screw?
A liar like this dickless freak.
See you in the real world, asshole.
Old November 17th 07, 03:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 17, 7:52 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Nov 17, 12:55 am, wrote:

99 out of a 100 love me.

That's a lie - The number is 98.1% which by all accepted conventions
would round down to 98%. This a very low percentage for e-bay. Try
again. (by the way this is misleading if one considers the left-handed
comments given in numerous so-called "positive" evaluations and it
doesn't include the mutually withdrawn comments. FF you're a ****ing
liar and everyone knows it and everyone who has any experience with
you, hates you.

You are insane. 98% positive, and everyone hates me? Truly insane.
Get help.
Old November 17th 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 17, 7:59 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Nov 17, 12:55 am, wrote:

snip
by the way STFU

Anytime you want to try, bitch, come get some. You've been trying for
years....
But it isn't me you want to shut up. It's that voice inside you that
tells you what a pathetic, laughable, ridiculous piece of **** you,
the one that keeps telling you to stop being such an asshole and learn
to be a man....that's the voice you try to shut up. And will never
shut up.
**** yourself, freak.
And unlike you, I'd love to tell you that in person.
Old November 17th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:27:21 +1100, "ant" wrote:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=twobuddha&ftab= AllFeedback&myworld=true&seeallfeedback=See%20All% 20Feedback

Even the some of +ves say the garment needed a wash...

It's interesting, there's a lot of positives and neutrals with very negative
comments! Trying to fly under the radar?

ONe of them says "cute and good transaction" ... OMG.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

alt.horror Spanks so far:-

Andy ReVulse SPANK & BAR
Dr Tom Chadwin Walpurgis SPANK
Dark Angel SPANK
The White Lady SPANK
Bod SPANK
Old November 17th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Nov 17, 8:29 am, wrote:
On Nov 17, 3:01 am, "ant" wrote:

BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
....with his customers again. Should we lay bets on when he's back
here to yell at us?

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=twobud...

Even the some of +ves say the garment needed a wash...

It's interesting, there's a lot of positives and neutrals with very
negative comments! Trying to fly under the radar?

There are also lots of "feedback withdrawn by mutual agreement" too.
It's a good sign, even Scat is realising he's going too far.

Sometimes...

No, I think he threatens them into removing their negative ratings.

I'd be delighted to make a similar comment to Anthea Kerrison's
employers. I'd love to tell them how she threatened my life,
organized a criminal conspiracy that committed felonies, and lied to
the cops and a judge to silence me.
And I'm still here. Telling the world wha t a thieving, lying,
psychopathic, fugly bitch she is.
Nine years of stalking from this ****.....and she still can't shut me
up.
What a pathetic freak!

Old November 17th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Nov 17, 8:29 am, wrote:
On Nov 17, 3:01 am, "ant" wrote:

BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
[...]

All she would have to do in the way of defense is direct her employer
to this newsgroup.
Old November 17th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Nov 17, 1:59 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
All she would have to do in the way of defense is direct her employer
to this newsgroup.

Not to mention, look at his e-bay psychotic moments (check comadrejo
post), doing a criminal background check on him, checking with HIS
prior employers, checking out his 2 restraining orders. I'd say
there's quite a history of mental/criminal instability on his part.
Old November 17th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Don't you just love the ones who praise me and love me and come back
for more?

Actually Scott I have empathy for them. Clearly those are people
who's standards in purchased clothing are so abysmally low...that
receiving smelly, moldy, torn, patched rags doesn't bother them.
Those are unfortunate people.

And by the way...Clarence is right...given the volume of your store...
98.2 percent is rather low.
Old November 17th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Negative feedback left by twobuddha:

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs...+&Dirn=Left+by
Old November 17th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 17, 10:59 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:29 am, wrote:

On Nov 17, 3:01 am, "ant" wrote:

BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
ant wrote:
[...]

Please. Pretty please. You really don't realize how vile you are to
any decent human being, do you?