New York / Ohio Beginner slopes ?

Old January 20th 05, 12:48 AM

Default New York / Ohio Beginner slopes ?

Hi, Can you all recommend anywhere around New York City or Cincinnati
Ohio for skiing that has some easy and long beginner slopes that will
keep interest?

Thanks

Old January 20th 05, 03:14 AM
Stephen B.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, Can you all recommend anywhere around New York City or Cincinnati
Ohio for skiing that has some easy and long beginner slopes that will
keep interest?

How close is close in your book?
day weekend, week trips?

Old February 5th 05, 02:58 PM
Aj 427

Hi: Read our POST re Belleayre Mtn. Ovbiousy you've enjoyed the area
as we have since WW II (1943-46) as a US ARMY, 10th Infantry Div. Lt.

You will recognize our description of the top of the mtn run to the left
as you leave the lift chair.

We've skied and boarded it hundreds of times teaching turns, speed
control, etc.

See you at Belleayre ! And..........a............

Happy Mardi Gras to you !
mgclown55.jpg
Address:http://wtv-zone.com/emma/mardi/gifs/mgclown55.jpg Changed:11:04
AM on Sunday, March 23, 2003