Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show

Old February 2nd 04, 09:16 PM
Dave Stallard

Default Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show

That's all I've got to say.

Dave
Old February 2nd 04, 09:20 PM
klaus

Dave Stallard wrote:
That's all I've got to say.

Why? If you just want to see boobs, clear your killfile.

Much ado about nuthin if you ask me.

-klaus

Old February 2nd 04, 09:34 PM
The Real Bev

Dave Stallard wrote:

That's all I've got to say.

The Drudge headline says a bit mo "...JANET BARES BREAST DURING
DINNER HOUR" and there's a photograph. If she didn't intend to do it,
what was that pewter sunburst there for? OTOH perhaps she's
breast-feeding and heard a baby crying. Hey, nobody should dump on a
conscientious mother, and maybe the sunburst was a sort of teething
shield.

My mom said the commercials were pretty awful, and wondered if the linux
that was in the IBM ad was the stuff I was using. A friend usually
tapes a commercials-only version for us, but they were definitely
disappointing last year.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old February 2nd 04, 09:55 PM
Vern93

In article ,
klaus wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
That's all I've got to say.

Why? If you just want to see boobs, clear your killfile.

Much ado about nuthin if you ask me.

Hey, we're talking boobies! Prime time, famous boobies at that.

Unfortunately, I've already erased my Tivoed (tm) Superbowl footage. I
only watch the ads, in the vain hope that the Doritos (tm) girl will
turn to the camera and say "I want you, Vern93 of RSA fame." Sadly,
this year was a letdown too.

Doritos (tm) girl, if you are reading this, I want you to know that I
feel like we have a very special connection and that you would make a
lovely MRS Vern93 of RSA fame.

Dave
Old February 2nd 04, 10:17 PM
klaus

Vern93 wrote:
Hey, we're talking boobies! Prime time, famous boobies at that.

I'd rather see nice unknown boobies than mediocre famous boobies. ANd
calling those mediocre is being generous.

Unfortunately, I've already erased my Tivoed (tm) Superbowl footage. I
only watch the ads, in the vain hope that the Doritos (tm) girl will
turn to the camera and say "I want you, Vern93 of RSA fame." Sadly,
this year was a letdown too.

heh... I had the same relationship with the St. Provo Grrl. She
promised me she'd call for tele lessons...... never happened. But I
did get a really nice signed poster... uhhh... for Andrew....

under breath, bitch.

-klaus

Old February 2nd 04, 11:14 PM
Walt

Dave Stallard wrote:

That's all I've got to say.

"I am outraged at what I saw during
the halftime show of the Super Bowl. Like millions of
Americans, my family and I gathered around the television for a
celebration. Instead, that celebration was tainted by a classless,
crass and deplorable stunt. Our nation's children, parents and
citizens deserve better."

- Michael Powell, Chairman of The Federal Communications Commission
and well-connected offspring of Secretary of State Colin Powell.

Oh good grief. Is this really worth being "outraged" over?
Where do these people come from?

--
//-Walt
//
Old February 2nd 04, 11:46 PM
Dave Stallard

Walt wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

That's all I've got to say.

"I am outraged at what I saw during
the halftime show of the Super Bowl. Like millions of
Americans, my family and I gathered around the television for a
celebration. Instead, that celebration was tainted by a classless,
crass and deplorable stunt. Our nation's children, parents and
citizens deserve better."

- Michael Powell, Chairman of The Federal Communications Commission
and well-connected offspring of Secretary of State Colin Powell.

If Powell wants to be outraged about something, perhaps he should be
outraged over the consolidation of media into a small handful of
conglomerates.

Ooops, he's the one who's approving that, isn't he?

Dave
Old February 3rd 04, 01:10 AM
Dave Stallard

klaus wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:
That's all I've got to say.

Why? If you just want to see boobs, clear your killfile.

Much ado about nuthin if you ask me.

Yeah, I think so too. A friend and I were watching it, and he said
"Why do they have her on? She was washed up ten years ago." So, we
weren't watching when the boob that launched a thousand op-end pieces
was flashed. I thought the whole half-time show was really, really
terrible. Bring back Shania Twain, I say.

Dave
Old February 3rd 04, 01:31 AM
klaus

Dave Stallard wrote:
Bring back Shania Twain, I say.

Now her breast I would have watched for.

Don't sell your marching band stocks just yet.

-klaus

Old February 3rd 04, 02:24 AM
FHemmer209

Here are a couple of links regarding the subject at (Justins) hand.

http://heliosj.iddings.us/janet.jpg

Better picture and more info he
http://drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Fred