* GO PACK GO ! *

Old December 28th 03, 11:13 PM
J999w

Default * GO PACK GO ! *

Whooooo hoooooo !!!

:^]

jw
milwaukee
Old December 29th 03, 01:05 AM
Ron Andrews

So, what's the forecast for next weekend in Green Bay? Are there any
skiing opportunities nearby? Will the tundra be frozen? (I'm trying to steer
this thread back on topic.)
What an amazing finish to the regular season! (I'm a Packer fan too.)

--
Ron Andrews
http://members.hostedscripts.com/antispam.html
"J999w" wrote in message
Whooooo hoooooo !!!

:^]

jw
milwaukee

Old December 29th 03, 02:21 AM
Philip Nelson

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 02:05:45 +0000, Ron Andrews wrote:

So, what's the forecast for next weekend in Green Bay? Are there any
skiing opportunities nearby? Will the tundra be frozen? (I'm trying to steer
this thread back on topic.)
What an amazing finish to the regular season! (I'm a Packer fan too.)

It is possible that there could be skiing here next weekend. There was a
thick icy base of a couple of inches before the meltdown. I haven't been
out there since, but there is a chance for snow this week and it might not
take too much to make it skiable. In addition, there is a race scheduled:

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...13705890.shtml
for more info. It's our season opener more or less.

Lakewood to the north is another possibility. It's about 1 1/2 hours from
Green Bay and had about 7 inches before the melt down. I'll keep you
posted if you like.

I think there are about 13000 tickets available beginning tonight, so you
better call soon.

Old December 29th 03, 02:22 AM
J999w

So, what's the forecast for next weekend in Green Bay? Are there any
skiing opportunities nearby? Will the tundra be frozen? (I'm trying to steer
this thread back on topic.)
What an amazing finish to the regular season! (I'm a Packer fan too.)

--

I figure there hasn't been much to cheer about on this group lately so what the
heck !

jw
milwaukee

Bags and Tools Max Snowboarding 4 February 12th 04 02:12 AM
World Cup Peloton - Drug Reduced - Approaching Drug Free ? Dell Todd Nordic Skiing 17 December 14th 03 10:55 PM
Boot and Binding Sizing - Please Help! Marty Snowboarding 13 November 28th 03 10:29 PM
Jay T's Big Saturday Workout and I Mean Big! 8-2-03 Jay Tegeder Nordic Skiing 2 August 4th 03 01:36 PM