Biathlon torrents

Old November 29th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Brian Pauley

Default Biathlon torrents

Hi,

Anyone interested in recording and uploading the World Cup biathlon races
this year. I know that they are on Biathlonworld.com., but it's nice to
have them to watch at a time other than 4:30 am.

I've tried and I can't figure out how to record them off of
www.biathlonworld.com . I tried Hidownload and R/V replay without success
this morning. Any clues?

Thanks,

Brian

Old November 29th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen

Brian Pauley wrote:
Hi,

Anyone interested in recording and uploading the World Cup biathlon races
this year. I know that they are on Biathlonworld.com., but it's nice to
have them to watch at a time other than 4:30 am.

I did watch the races today, but messed up on the ladies event, so I
only manged to capture the 20 k. (Short version: OEB does not look like
a 20 k winner this year either. :-()

OTOH, Halvard Hanevoll made a great race, coming within 20+ seconds of
the winner (DeFrasne sp?) even with a single miss against the winner's
20 hits.

Halvard was extremely fast on the last 4 km loop, gaining around 30
seconds on the winner, and passing the other podium contestants.

Terje

PS. Ole Einar was about 3.5 min behind with 6 minutes/misses. I.e. he
might still be tough to beat in the shorter races with penalty loops
instead of a full minute added.

--
-
Old December 3rd 07, 08:41 PM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terje Mathisen View Post
Brian Pauley wrote:
[...]

Hi Biathlon buffs,
I know that Terje records the biathlon races, but due to bandwidth traffic I cannot seed both the ski and biathlon races. If you want to watch the World Cup biathlon races you should e-mail Terje and he will send you a link to his server to download the races so you can seed them.
Adam